Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards (41232 Views)

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by fergieboy: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2016
ddolaa:
what good did he really do within the year, I think now that it should have belonged to kiss Daniel's, not even kesh.

Funny thing is that he won the next rated and no single nomination this year.. Meanwhile kiss Daniel got almost 6nomination.. What does that tells you
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by wemmieslim(f): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Ricky Tom-Tom wink
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by PlayerOne: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2016
wack artist ..don jazy factor working for him

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by emsco(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2016
I still don't know why is song Oluwa ni wasn't nominated for the headies song of the year category,that song did very well in the year in review while i see old song like raggae blues on the list.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2016
You can own a mansion in one year if God showers His blessing on you.
UIA04:
His mansion ko?

I suspect that's either the mavins mansion or somewhere he was shooting video

Even wizkid wey Don release hits tire never get mansion
Abi how many years did it take psquare to build their own house.

No hating o, I love reekado
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by NAVYdogg: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2016
UIA04:
His mansion ko?

I suspect that's either the mavins mansion or somewhere he was shooting video

Even wizkid wey Don release hits tire never get mansion
Abi how many years did it take psquare to build their own house.

No hating o, I love reekado

Why are u so pained with good news, pls highlight where the blogger mentioned HIS MANSION

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by ephi123(f): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2016
Dramadiddy:
I love what he said there "the car you gave me". not like we literally bought him the car but he recognises his fans. everything I do is standard! ride on I love your music

That is gratitude. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by UIA04(f): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2016
NAVYdogg:

Why are u so pained with good news, pls highlight where the blogger mentioned HIS MANSION
He did earlier he probably changed the title mister
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by talk2saintify(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2016
mehn this guy of yesterday oooo
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by UIA04(f): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
You can own a mansion in one year if God showers His blessing on you.
One year ke

You can own a mansion in the next 24 hours if God showers his blessings on you

But let's be realistic some of us know how the industry works he has been riding just that car he got early this year, he can't even afford another yet (no hate) na mansion he won get
I have mentioned examples of people who are even considered higher earners than him and how long it took them to build their own houses.
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Catastrophe1: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2016
One hit wonders. Don sign me I promise to drop hits every now and then
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Boring: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Successjoy:
i love you reekado banks....

Not gold digging oooooo before attackers come.
Everything i do is standard. Guys wey i date na standard......... grin
Date undecided Guys wey dey fvck u nko
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by MilesLamar(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
toh
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by imperialQueen(f): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
if dem lyk make dem fire catapult of ENVY!!

stay blessed my guy
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by cuteralph101(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
Overated rekaado and korede,,,, don jazzy should go to the streets again for talented singers not one hit wonders
and u re? Underrated? Smh.
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by cuteralph101(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
emsco:
I still don't know why is song Oluwa ni wasn't nominated for the headies song of the year category,that song did very well in the year in review while i see old song like raggae blues on the list.
Lolz...naija everything is possible. I guess the headies organisers don't want to lose credibility. It myt happen that he wins it again going head to head with Kiss. His song Oluwani and just released problem are Bangers.
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by mofeoluwadassah: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
I love dz guy nd his music.ride on my main man
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by beezyblaze(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Successjoy:
i love you reekado banks....

Not gold digging oooooo before attackers come.
Everything i do is standard. Guys wey i date na standard......... grin

Comman date me too.....my rod na STANDard
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Obagoal4u(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
jeeqaa7:
return am... u nor deserve am
u just spoke my mind cheesy
jeeqaa7:
return am... u nor deserve am
u just spoke my mind
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by kw456: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Na God's work
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by 1Kaycee1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ddavid64:
money good
This Ddavid64 guy selling this data plan is a scammer. Nobody should do anything with him. I still don't know why he is still on nairaland. where are our Mods?
Ddavid64:
money good
This Ddavid64 guy selling this data plan is a scammer. Nobody should do anything with him. I still don't know why he is still on nairaland. where are our Mods?
Ddavid64:
money good

Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by pojophilius(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Icansing:
Overated rekaado and korede,,,, don jazzy should go to the streets again for talented singers not one hit wonders
.......antiMaVin,,.tz obvious u knw ntn abt naija music if reeky nd korede r both overated,,,#nextratednobebeans#go and google d previous winners for confirmation
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by shamecurls(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Why!

Dude is not even patriotic

Can't he buy Innoson SUV
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by DodgerMighty: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
fosterman:
reeky

What's d price?
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by kw456: 5:34am On Nov 11, 2016
he try
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by litaninja(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2016
These juve delinquents....All i see is someone messing up a car's paintjob.
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by webady: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
nice nice ride
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by Icansing: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
pojophilius:
.......antiMaVin,,.tz obvious u knw ntn abt naija music if reeky nd korede r both overated,,,#nextratednobebeans#go and google d previous winners for confirmation
can you compare both to just kiss?
Re: Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards by pojophilius(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Icansing:
can you compare both to just kiss?
.....anytime,,wetin kiss daniel dy sing wey go hard for reeky??...na kiss special??no be by hit oo,,go and ask kcee

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail / My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna / Gifty Is Crushing On Wizkid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.