Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

A Creative Tailor Needed ASAP - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Creative Tailor Needed ASAP (349 Views)

Competent And Very Creative Tailor/fashion Designer / What A Nairalander Showed His Tailor Vs What He got (pic) / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Creative Tailor Needed ASAP by Shopodiv: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2016
A tailor who is versatile in making both male and female clothing should contact me ASAP! He or she must be willing to conform to any difficult situation n must be creative! He/she must possess a good and reputable character and must be submissive at all times.
He/she must be willing to work within the abuja metropolis.
Salary is #40000 per month! Its negotiable
P.s the prospective tailor will be placed on a 3 days trial all of which, the tailor will make use of random materials. Be sure you know your craft before you apply. Thank you!
Contact me via whatsapp only on
Shopodiv

(1) (Reply)

Get Featured On Our Fashion Website / Makeup Artist Needed / The Beauty Of Being An 'OK' Parent, And 5 Ways To Get There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.