Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour (44613 Views)

Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) / Sandra Okagbue Trailed By 2nd Pregnancy Rumour (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour by Akinrogun(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
egopersonified:
everybody just dey shout gold digger, gold digger, meanwhile the actress fit get money pass IBB

are u kidding me....."fit get money pass IBB"

I believe u belong to indomie generation. IBB belongs to the class of wealthiest former military rulers in this country. He oversee pillaging of Gulf oil money and an era of oil boom. He's ruthless and kleptomaniac.

Your Mrs actress will work her ass tirelessly for a lifetime b4 she can acquire 10% of IBB reservoir.
Re: Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour by july66: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=Nnamdd1 post=50915104]Hausa Actress Ummi Zeeze has sparked a marriage rumor with Ex-military head of state, General Ibrahim Babaginda.

The beautiful actress wrote on her social media page; "Ntng good cmes easily.alhamdulillahi it has cme to beginning.abt to get married Insha allah.happy happy.happy U my shonah.@mrs IBB"

Congratulatory messages are beginning to pour in for the A-list actress who have hitherto been referring to the former Nigerian president as her fiancé.

The rumor of their affair started as far back as 2013, following a post she made on Facebook about her impending marriage to the ex-military ruler.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMmc5pMBeG3/?taken-by=fuujah

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/11/hausa-actress-ummi-zeezee-ibrahim-sparks-marriage-rumour-with-ib
Re: Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour by july66: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nnamdd1:
Hausa Actress Ummi Zeeze has sparked a marriage rumor with Ex-military head of state, General Ibrahim Babaginda.

The beautiful actress wrote on her social media page; "Ntng good cmes easily.alhamdulillahi it has cme to beginning.abt to get married Insha allah.happy happy.happy U my shonah.@mrs IBB"

Congratulatory messages are beginning to pour in for the A-list actress who have hitherto been referring to the former Nigerian president as her fiancé.

The rumor of their affair started as far back as 2013, following a post she made on Facebook about her impending marriage to the ex-military ruler.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMmc5pMBeG3/?taken-by=fuujah

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/11/hausa-actress-ummi-zeezee-ibrahim-sparks-marriage-rumour-with-ibb.html
you wan go chop the old man money.
Re: Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour by bikefab(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
IBB prick still de function? Just asking aniwaiz.
Re: Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour by IYANGBALI: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
na one small boy go dey help am flog am
Re: Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour by egopersonified(f): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Akinrogun:

are u kidding me....."fit get money pass IBB"

I believe u belong to indomie generation. IBB belongs to the class of wealthiest former military rulers in this country. He oversee pillaging of Gulf oil money and an era of oil boom. He's ruthless and kleptomaniac.

Your Mrs actress will work her ass tirelessly for a lifetime b4 she can acquire 10% of IBB reservoir.

so you actually fell for what I wrote up there, unbelievable
Re: Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour by Sunglow: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
I don't understand these Northern girls and their desires to be 2nd,3rd or 4th wives. Most they marry someone else husband.
Re: Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour by Saladin1: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
gurunlocker:
Why are all these Rich old men still chasing fresh pussyyy??.... It should be left for Upcoming Men.

One thing is, it might not be the Real IBB.... just someone with similar name.
[006600
Upcoming Men should hustle hard, the beautiful ones are not yet born.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG / Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts / Duncan Mighty's Kids Looking At Him As He Kisses Wife In Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.