Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

"Arrest Me, I'm An MMM Promoter',controversial Blogger Tells Security Agencies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Arrest Me, I'm An MMM Promoter',controversial Blogger Tells Security Agencies (884 Views)

Alleged N8bn Fraud: Ex-skye Bank Chair, Ayeni, Granted Controversial Bail / Top 5 Public Relations Agencies In Nigeria - Topeverything / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Arrest Me, I'm An MMM Promoter',controversial Blogger Tells Security Agencies by iblog: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2016
Following the speech made by a member of House of Representative, annoying reactions have been raised in the camp of those who are MMM promoters and doyens, an online business that helps people to grow their financial power. MMM which is a community where people assist each other through the provision of financial help has helped many Nigerians especially the average and poor ones to survive the scorching heat of economic recession inflicted on Nigerians by the present administration.

Considering the benefits of being a participant of MMM that gives a technical platform helping millions of participants across the globe to connect those who are in need of help to those who are ready to provide help, a number of MMM promoters and beneficiaries have continued to express their sad feelings towards such a threatening comment. Some even dared the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and the Central Bank of Nigeria to do their worst while others could not imagine that a House of Representative member could utter such an order to arrest Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM) promoters with his awareness of the economic predicament tormenting a number of Nigerians.

Reacting to the statement of arrest made by the House of Representative member on Wednesday, an Abuja-Based controversial Blogger who is also an MMM Promoter felt disappointed and described the order of arrest as errant nonsense. During his interview with our reporter, the A-d-s-4-n-a-i-r-a-b-l-o-g Manager highlighted how MMM has helped a lot of people from the grass root level whom ordinarily might not get financial relief if they depended on the Nigerian government and their leaders.

Responding to the threat of arrest, the A-d-s-4-n-a-i-r-a-b-l-o-g manager told the Economic and Financial Crime Commission and Central Bank of Nigeria to arrest him that he was an MMM Promoter.

‘EFCC and CBN should come and arrest me because I am a strong MMM Promoter and as long as it is a good avenue of making money, I’ll continue to promote MMM. Arrest Me, I am an MMM Promoter, the A-d-s-4-n-a-i-r-a-b-l-o-g manager said.

source; http://www.irokonews.com/arrest-im-mmm-promoter-abujabased-controversial-blogger-tells-security-agencies/

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Me, I'm An MMM Promoter',controversial Blogger Tells Security Agencies by Thewrath(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2016
I see
Re: "Arrest Me, I'm An MMM Promoter',controversial Blogger Tells Security Agencies by clydedaniels(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Hmmm... Wetin ur eye go see inside cell....
Re: "Arrest Me, I'm An MMM Promoter',controversial Blogger Tells Security Agencies by ifex370(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Arrest me too... My video is on YouTube

Long live mmm

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Me, I'm An MMM Promoter',controversial Blogger Tells Security Agencies by dmostcheerful(f): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2016
All this debate stuff was a rumor from bloggers, even naij.com have removed it from there site.
This is a copy of what was debated on yesterday.

1 Share

Re: "Arrest Me, I'm An MMM Promoter',controversial Blogger Tells Security Agencies by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2016
Trouble dey sleep, you wan wake am.
Later now people go dey talk another thing.
Its just like saying you are gay and law enforcement should come arrest you when you know you could get 14 years
Re: "Arrest Me, I'm An MMM Promoter',controversial Blogger Tells Security Agencies by ifex370(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2016
With God on our side.. We will make it

Banks be spreading propaganda
Re: "Arrest Me, I'm An MMM Promoter',controversial Blogger Tells Security Agencies by dav8id(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2016
I think people should allow the lover/promoter of mmm to be..though I never support such but let everyone mind there business nah

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has 11 Different Exchange Rates To The US Dollar / Active Facebook Group For Sale / Diary Of My Blog Empire. From 0 To 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.