Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Letter To Nigerians Living In US As You Prepare To Return Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Nigerians Living In US As You Prepare To Return Home (583 Views)

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners / Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Nigerians Living In US As You Prepare To Return Home by divinelove(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2016
Dear Nigerians in US,

Greetings my fellow countrymen and women, i am delighted to write you at this point in time because I know we are going to have some of our best hands at home soon to join hands with patrotic Nigerians to help to build a great Nigeria. One of the reasons I supported Trump is BC he promised to deport some of you who has spent several decades in US building US to to detriment of your fatherland. Charity begins at home and there is no place like home so ur services are needed at home.

Be rest assured that we Nigerians living in Nigeria love you guys soo much and can't wait to have you guys home. As you prepare to come back dnt forget to come with a good power bank, rechargeable fan, generator, inverter etc need I tell you that sometimes you may not see power in a week, let dt not bother you dts the beauty of naija.

Again come back with as much dollars as you can lay your hands on and you shld be fine. Naira is in shambles nw so every dollar nw is alot of naira no thanks to the dullard in Aso rock.

Finally don't forget naija is in recession at the moment and inflation is at the roof top, not to worry with plenty dollars in ur bags that shld solve the problem as you invest in your fatherland. We love you all safe Journey home

Best regard

Divinelove

Cc all Nigerians living in Nigeria, pls advice them as they prepare to return home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nigerians Living In US As You Prepare To Return Home by divinelove(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
sad angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Borno Gov. Shettima Eating 'akara' As He Visits Boarding School / The Book Of Chanji, Chapter 20 From Verse 16 / Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team Att

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.