Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Book Of Chanji, Chapter 20 From Verse 16 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Book Of Chanji, Chapter 20 From Verse 16 (579 Views)

Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji / Welcome To Mai Chanji, By Femi Fani-kayode / Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book Of Chanji, Chapter 20 From Verse 16 by generaliy: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2016
16. In the year that King Bubu reigned, in the second year of his reign
He gathered unto him vain men, and usurpers, and treacherous men, men with deceiving tongues, and lying spirits
And he knew not who they were, for he trusted them above men of his own league, Lo, above even the wife of his bosom

17. And the people groan, for there was hunger in the land, but he would not listen
And king Bubu stood on the altar in a foreign land, and cried aloud
"Seest ye this woman, my wife
She knoweth not wither I go, or I come, for she belongs to the chamber, and the other room"
And the people cried aloud, "Ah, Ah, the lanky one has finally grown nuts, and we wist not what would become of him"

18. And king Bubu gathered men of no value into his palace, and made them heads over the people
And the people cried aloud
"Did thou not take six whole moons to choose you these jesters?
And the king was dismayed

19. And he thought within himself
"I will arise, and go down south, and meet the wise man, who made my kingdom possible through his tactness and sacrifice "
But the men of deceit knew it, and stopped the king from such thought, and he obeyed them, for they were men of his own town

20. And the man down south kept quiet
For he plans from within his chambers
And his soldiers sayesth within their camp
"Our master goest thus, and thus..
But none could decipher the plan of the cunny mover of men, for he was a wise street man.

21. And there arose a regular court jester
Who had once been the second in command in the land
And he arose, and spake thus
"Seesth these warmongers? The invaders of our northern land?
If only I had been made king, I would have defeated them
And behold ye sons of men, and consider, my hands are clean, for I have never taken that which doesn't belong to me

22. And there arose a short man from the North, a fellow treacherous man, and answered him, and said
"Thou art a liar, and a master at deciet, if truly though art clean, why fearest thou then to navigate the sea to the foreign land? For verily I say unto you, thou shall not return from thence without blame, and thou shall be imprisoned "

23. And he got angry, and cursed the short man

24. And the Lord said, Behold, ye people, and consider these men
For they only seek access to thine treasures
And for the throne they utter deceit.

25. Let the people arise therefore
Let he that SUB sub no more
And he that suck at preaching vain loyalty preach such no more
And let the people repent

26. And be united, and fight their common enemy
For untill then, sayesth the Lord
This hunger, and the impending famine shall not cease

27. Till ye get wisdom through pains, and consider, and know this
That Power belongeth to the people, but they have left it in the hand of their oppressors
This also is vanity, and vexation of spirit!
Re: The Book Of Chanji, Chapter 20 From Verse 16 by generaliy: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: The Book Of Chanji, Chapter 20 From Verse 16 by generaliy: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Lalasticlala good morning grin
Re: The Book Of Chanji, Chapter 20 From Verse 16 by ever811(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2016
the book of wailers..chapter-3:17...."what would it profit a man..to spend his time to write such trash and the targeted person(buhari) never get to read it?..
Re: The Book Of Chanji, Chapter 20 From Verse 16 by EHMIR(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2016
ever811:
the book of wailers..chapter-3:17...."what would it profit a man..to spend his time to write such trash and the targeted person(buhari) never get to read it?..

nd in the book of zombies chapter 1:19-23

"verily,when the majority of the subjects doth arise nd wail nd cry unto the heedless king bubu,the zombie,infested with the king's body odour,shall say' oh ye wailer,why does thou waileth nd cry unto the king that heareth ye not,thou shall wail till thine voices wane"

20 nd the wailers shall say 'woe be thy zombies nd king bubu,for bringing hardship,death,misfortune into the land,verily verily,we shall revolt against him nd cry unto the good lord to bring back our previous king,king goatlock ebelegrin

21 nd the zombie sayeth to the wailers " go ye thine way,king bubu shall reign till 2023 nd beyong"

and there was uproar in the land

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Chanji, Chapter 20 From Verse 16 by HtwoOw: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2016
And when the glory of God shown upon Muhammed son of Buhari

His enemies wailed and cried, Not satisfied with his successes they turned against him

They rose up in great numbers, making false statements, they rose up in number and formed political avengers

They rose up in number and fought back with corruption

God willing, son of Buhari will succeed and all his enemies be put to shame

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Chanji, Chapter 20 From Verse 16 by ever811(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2016
EHMIR:

nd in the book of zombies chapter 1:19-23

"verily,when the majority of the subjects doth arise nd wail nd cry unto the heedless king bubu,the zombie,infested with the king's body odour,shall say' oh ye wailer,why does thou waileth nd cry unto the king that heareth ye not,thou shall wail till thine voices wane"

20 nd the wailers shall say 'woe be thy zombies nd king bubu,for bringing hardship,death,misfortune into the land,verily verily,we shall revolt against him nd cry unto the good lord to bring back our previous king,king goatlock ebelegrin

21 nd the zombie sayeth to the wailers " go ye thine way,king bubu shall reign till 2023 nd beyong"

and there was uproar in the land
also in the book of wailers chap.13:7-9..and the wailers shall keep wailing while the serious citizens be taken advantage of opportunities that abound the land in a recession created by the ogogoro drunker who came to steal,kill and to destroy the land.:8 oh yeh wailers.. how long shall ye continue to wet your nose..for I bubu has come to stay and make u and your shoeless criminal bow your head in shame..my people shall rejoice cause the future of there next generation is secured.:9..and the wailers wept...

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Chanji, Chapter 20 From Verse 16 by generaliy07(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
There we go again, rather than pick lessons and demand good governance, we resort to name calling.

For your info, the writer is a PMB supporter, he campaigned vigorously both online and offline for PMB, and he still believes in him.

Either you admit or not, we all are wailing in a way or the other, except a bag of rice still sells for 5k in your hood.

May Buhari succeed

Cc: seun lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

UK Newspaper Telegraph Sends Their Reporter 2 Visit Nnamdi Kanu's Dad In Nigeria / Ondo State 2019 - Collation Centre Will Determine The Winner Not The Electorate / "Obasanjo Said The Truth" - Jibrin Replies National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.