Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters (685 Views)

'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters / Bobrisky Shares His HIV, HBV Status (PHOTO) / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by damiloladuke: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Following reports he was living with HIV, Nigerian cross dresser, has shown off his HIV negative result, writing

Haters can't bring me down. The strengths u are all using to discuss about Bobrisky everyday if only each and everyone of u can spend that time on ur selves I swear ur life will be in a better place.

These person u are all gossiping about is richer than most of u cows. So y can't u allow me rest and keep ur opinion to ur selves . Anyways am uploading dis HIV result to many of Bobrisky lovers not to follow any articles written about me on different blogs. Kisses.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/11/bobrisky-shows-off-his-hiv-negative.html

lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by Airforce1(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2016
Never allow people who gave up on their dreams talk you into doing things there way

Thumps up Bobrisky for clearing this shit about you having Hiv up.

I'm not a fan tho.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by Smellymouth: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2016
So?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Why put M which means male in the gender section, 'C' would have been better meaning confused.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by 2dice01: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2016
some people future no bright reach their skin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by coolbreezy01: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2016
HIV positive or not.

He is still a painted coloured nonentity

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Achieve With Your MMM Money? / Highlights Of The Nigerian Bat Man Movie / The Wedding Party Private Screening With Professor Wole Soyinka And Mrs Abimbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.