Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Highlights Of The Nigerian Bat Man Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Highlights Of The Nigerian Bat Man Movie (684 Views)

Little Boy Wearing Ebuka's Bat Outfit (Photo) / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" / Highlights Of Nigerian Bat-man Movie Produced By Igbo People. Igbo Kwenu----ehh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highlights Of The Nigerian Bat Man Movie by chopperinthecar: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoUS16XyOGc

NIGERIANS i HAIL THEE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
Re: Highlights Of The Nigerian Bat Man Movie by Onechancearmy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nothing made in Ni-S-H.I.T-ia can ever be of world class standard .

They're not even ashamed. Plagiarsm, bad concept, poor acting, substandard special effects, laughable costume.

Nollywood just epitomizes what Ni-S-H.I.T-ia is: A joke that wants to be taken seriously.
Re: Highlights Of The Nigerian Bat Man Movie by bamidelejerry: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] na wa oo
Re: Highlights Of The Nigerian Bat Man Movie by trust098: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
igbo people and their 20,000 naira film budget
Re: Highlights Of The Nigerian Bat Man Movie by trust098: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Nothing made in Ni-S-H.I.T-ia can ever be of world class standard .

They're not even ashamed. Plagiarsm, bad concept, poor acting, substandard special effects, laughable costume.

Nollywood just epitomizes what Ni-S-H.I.T-ia is: A joke that wants to be taken seriously.
i concur
Re: Highlights Of The Nigerian Bat Man Movie by idisagree: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
biafra mumu people

(1) (Reply)

Whose Sister Is This? / Real Deal!! Glo Endorsed Olamide / Sarkodie – “pain Killer” Ft. Runtown (prod. By Tspize)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.