Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet (66368 Views)

Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Flexygist: 10:42am On May 23, 2017
Segn Awolowo, the grand son of late Obafemi Awolowo is pictured with Aliko Dangote in the billionaire's private jet.

Segun is the CEO of the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/23/photo-aliko-dangote-and-segun-awolowo-meet-on-billionaire-businessmans-private-jet/

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Eebrahym(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2017
You this Flexygist sef, why did you upload our pix without getting approval from us grin grin

I dont really like the pix ecause you did not allow me to stand up before you snapped it shocked shocked shocked

Can anybody see my shadow

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Flexygist: 10:52am On May 23, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by LatestAmebo: 11:14am On May 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by LatestAmebo: 11:15am On May 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Larwin(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2017
cool

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by IhateAfonjas(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2017

They don't look happy

You can see the sadness in their eyes

Just break the news

I've been crying since yesterday

He was a good man

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by JayRise(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2017
Enjoy it while you can. Work hard & smart some people no go gree.

See how This Harvard Student made history with his Rap Album

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by DollarAngel(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2017
God Bless Dangote
Dangote is greater than AWOLOWO
Dangote is greater than Tinubu
Dangote is greater than all Afonjas
Love live Dangote

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Gwsd: 12:20pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by AworiLagosian: 12:20pm On May 23, 2017
Grandson abi son?

na waaa o. grin

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by virus05(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2017
I need to enter that jet. E fit change destiny

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by ItsawrapOutfit: 12:22pm On May 23, 2017
Money is good

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by LOGDAN(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Kobicove(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2017
LatestAmebo:
money speaks. BS works

Money talks, bullsh1t walks grin

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Antoeni(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2017
When money speaking ,mankind listen
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Alitair(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2017
Eebrahym:
You this Flexygist sef, why did you upload our pix without getting approval from us grin grin

I dont really like the pix ecause you did not allow me to stand up before you snapped it shocked shocked shocked

Can anybody see my shadow

Ok so its your shadow that i've been trying to recognize.
Sue flexygist
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by BoosBae(f): 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
Life's Good.
The class of the Nobles. smiley
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by cashboss2017: 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
afonja awolowo with a wailer

6 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Ekakamba: 12:26pm On May 23, 2017
Was Tea boost inn they toylet? tongue
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Hydrolysis(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2017
seen

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by chuksjuve(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2017
Happy picturing..
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Built2last: 12:26pm On May 23, 2017
I see Joe makoju at the back.

Silent billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by eyinjuege: 12:27pm On May 23, 2017
AworiLagosian:
Grandson abi son?

na waaa o. grin

Grandson.

Son of late Segun Awolowo Sr and Abba Folawiyo. He was named after his father, a honourable member of the bar who died in a car accident on his way from defending his own father Pa Awolowo.

9 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by hezy4real01(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2017
Big men!!! u will always find them around each other.....

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by ModsWillKillNL: 12:27pm On May 23, 2017
The guy resembles Awo o. embarassed

By the way, where are Zik and Ojukwu's sons? I didn't say grandsons o. grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Evablizin(f): 12:27pm On May 23, 2017
Issorite make dem flex nah,nigeria money na their own
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by deebrain(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
God Bless Dangote Dangote is greater than AWOLOWO Dangote is greater than Tinubu Dangote is greater than all Afonjas Love live Dangote

I'm embarrassed to be sharing membership on nairaland with this person.

45 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by AdonaiRoofing(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2017
Have you ever heard of any of them working as thugs for any politician ? Yet they have benefited so,much from successive governments. Youths,get wise.

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by digitite: 12:28pm On May 23, 2017
Good Living cool

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by DollarAngel(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2017
deebrain:

I'm embarrassed to be sharing membership on nairaland with this person.

Noted Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading / Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.