Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Need A Real Woman To Settle Down With Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Real Woman To Settle Down With Me (442 Views)

looking for a matured guy who is ready to settle down / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / I Need A Real Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Real Woman To Settle Down With Me by mikeness: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2009
hello gentle ladies,my name is eddy,i am a graduate from computer engineering,i'm 33 years and a business man,please other characters will be know by you later when we finally meet,please i am looking for a real woman who still have faith and believes so much in love,she most be a working class,simple in her ways,easygoing,understanding,generous,summissive,loving,romantic,down to earth,beautiful,educated,honest and ready to settle down,leaves in benin,her age should be between 22-26 years.all other characters will be know later.if you know you are a player,scared,runs girl,man eater,stingy,trickish,game lover,looking for men to impress you,you can't love and you believe all men are all the same,you have no feelings and passion so break their heart and run,please i beg you do not bother to call or text me because you will be very much disappointed.this is my no 08039474952.please if you possess the good qualities above be happy because not all women have these qualities,many have tried and failed.you will not be disappionted at all by me i know the laws of kamar,i am a very loving and understanding man searching for my kind please go for what you want life is too short to waste.let gives love a chance once more to fulfil our purpose here on earth before departure to our creator,god is our strenght.thank you ladies for reading my acticles.

(1) (Reply)

A Cool Headed Guy In Need Of A Relationship / Am Tired Of Being Lonely,i Need A Girlfriend,any Girl For Me / Serious Abuja Babe Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.