Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock (18780 Views)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery / Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by stephenduru: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Father Mbaka has come out to dissociate himself from false news going round that he prophesied that there will be heavy rain in Aso Rock on the 1st of October because God is angry with President Muhammadu Buhari.He also denied that he threatened to resign his priesthood by October 1if his latest prophecy does not come to pass.Below is what he said....

" I, Rev Fr Mbaka Ejike Camillus, don't do Adoration Ministry Programmes on Thursdays as the reporters misconstrued.The spreading/blackmailing media report is a wicked character assassination on me from the accursed demonic agents of darkness. I never prophesied anything about 1st October rain,thunder and darkness in Aso  Rock nor God's anger against President Buhari. Equally, I never talked  about resigning as a Priest. Why are people attracting curses and God's vengeance upon themselves?".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/father-mbaka-denies-claim-that-he.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Tocynone(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fake news every where. Maybe this is also fake

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by myfan: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
shocked sad

Still in need of school fees. Someone please help.
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by uzohrome(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mbaka why?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by materialproject: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin
Nawa
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Mutemenot(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
Who takes the prophecy or mbaka serious at first

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by WenysAD(f): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
Very good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by gurunlocker: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin

These things are not new.. People speak nowadays and come out later to deny it for the fear of bubu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by kolafolabi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fake bloggers sha wan split Rev. Father and Bubu

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Printerscanner: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fake news from the Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime meant to tarnish the image of the Clergy man who sees tomorrow.

Father Mbaka is not Stupid like all IPOB miscreants. On two occasions he had correctly predicted the results of the Presidential elections even when several fake men of God from the North, South, East and West has predicted the opposite.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Biritiko: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Useless people everywhere.
Wailers will be sad now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by prinsam30: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Local man is disgust

Abeg help a brother with that meme

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Legendguru: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
hmmm
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
I want to wait till the prophecy come to pass. God personally showed me!
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by JessetariahMD(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pastor say he dey talk to God I tell ham put ham for speaker....... All this pastors them sef shaa
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by DimIsaac10(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Buhari dey threaten dem anyhow....
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by seborrhic: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
This man does not belong to the Catholic or even Anglican churches.
He belongs to this new generation, prosperity churches.I wonder why the Holy See has not reviewed his activities to put a stop to all his shenanigans because he is bringing the Catholic Church into disrepute.
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
For those who believe and worship mbaka not people like us.
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Starkid3010(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Let's forget about this abwg....
Shaa
You believe
I believe
Don't think your believe is always right.. Neither should I
Life should be like that. Mm
You shouldn't be too sure of yourself to the point that you will say others don't know what they are doing
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Sylraph1: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
shocked

In as much of his involvement in Nigeria politics,i Still hold father Mbaka at high esteem.

Dont mind the retards and stupid idiots who derive pleasure in spreading fake News all in the Name of blogging

Fr Mbaka's adoration holds on Friday and not Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mutemenot:
Who takes the prophesy or mbaka serious at first
...prophecy...

7 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by IjebuWarrior: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by twerkjack: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
I knew it!

All along and I said it here didn’t I?

There’s absolutely nothing Igbos and PDP won’t do for propaganda ...

It’s thier greatest weapon..... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by YipadaGadgets1: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sakamaje grin
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by ngadaAwo: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
grin
[/s]
Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Yopcity: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Even if he did say so it means nothing to buhari !

Here are things that attracts buhari's attention :-
I. Secession
Ii. Election
Iii.Shiites
Iv. Ipob
v. Miyetti Allah
vi. Révolution

Anyother thing makes no sense to buhari�

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Printerscanner: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mutemenot:
Who takes the prophesy or mbaka serious at first

People that are not stupid and senseless take Fr. Mbaka serious if not before but at least after correctly predicting the results of two consecutive presidential elections against all odds.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock by Lugianostar(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Must everybody be noticed in Nigeria

Even religious leaders are now open for political recognition !

Shame o!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Timothy Ngwuta Released On Bail / Who Sinned First, Satan Or Adam ? / What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Have Against Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.