Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

"If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna (865 Views)

Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh / "Na Your Papa Be Gay" - Daddy Freeze Tells Rude Follower Who Asked If He Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by Oizarammy(f): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Daddy Freeze who is now claiming to be a man of God because he predicted that Donald Trump would emerge as the president of USA isn't taking a chill pill anytime soon concerning the elections.

he took to is social media to share a conversation between himself and Jidenna on twitter, after his statement, he advised Nigerian-American Jidenna and other illegal immigrants in America to come back home if Donald Trump's administration isn't favourable to him. OAP Freeze wrote:

Unfortunately, not everyone shares your sentiment. Some of us are well aware of the atrocities committed by those two in Libya, Aleppo, and Iraq and I can't seem, despite several efforts, to detach Hillary, from Bill Clinton's unnecessary operation desert fox, responsible for the bombing of Iraq in 1998 or the 'humanitarian' bombing of Kosovo in 1999.
---------------------
The arrow dart frog is a cute colorful frog that is so adorable, yet it carries enough poison to kill more than 50 men..... That is your Hillary! A bloodthirsty warmonger! She is not fighting for the opportunity for young girls to aspire to one day become president, she is fighting for her own selfish interests. See how quickly she agreed to 'render her services' to Trump. I will be extremely unhappy if Trump allows this snake into his cabinet so the genocide can continue.
What's the worst that Trump can do? Send Nigerians home? Well if you applied for a 6month visiting visa 6 years ago and you are still in America, Trump is coming after you, 'so use your own hand to pack your bag by yourself' before Trump packs it for you.
----------------------
My dear brother, if America under Donald Trump tire you, abeg come house!

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/if-america-under-donald-trump-tire-you.html

Mynd44

Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by iduzebaba(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Dem go still freeze I'm mouth.... one day

Hello friend. My short story has been shortlisted for 2016 Etisalat flash prize. Title: Recurrent Miscarriage; my feminine curse.

Plz show me some love by voting for my story...

Here is the link: https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2692
Counting on you guys....... just click the like button on the link.
Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by afanide: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2016
Trump is not as bad as people brand him......
He will surprise everyone.

1 Like

Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by GudluckIBB(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2016
I see Trump Issuing freeze a green card after Wole would have shred his own
Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2016
g
Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by richidinho(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2016
afanide:

There is no way Trump wld av supported what Obama did in Libya

1 Like

Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by Amabeast: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy make he come now

Maybe DMW go sign am
Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by yaqq: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
We need all ds guys back to be nominated into headies, I heard both jarule and 50cent re from warri grin
Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by Smellymouth: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lol
Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by Smellymouth: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
afanide:

The same way buhari dey surprise us abi? grin

1 Like

Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by Jerrypolo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oga freeze keep kwayet..... You talk too much
Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by Jerrypolo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oga freeze, keep kwayet.. You talk too much
Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by englishmart(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jidenna, biko bata Enugu. Or you follow Hillary as their house boy

1 Like

Re: "If America Under Donald Trump Tire You, Abeg Come House!" -freeze Tells Jidenna by chicagoPD(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lolz...Jidenna omo Clinton grin grin grin gerruup n come home jor

(1) (Reply)

MTV Base Humiliates Wizkid - Strips Him Of His Best African Act Award -see Reas / My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace / VIDEO: Watch How A Footballer Kicked His Opponent In The Testicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.