Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God (27670 Views)

Borrow Money From China & Pay Nnamdi Kanu - Daddy Freeze Tells FG (Video) / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by enunlewa: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Daddy Freeze in an Instagram post, told AY that Christmas has nothing to do with God after the comedian shared a Christmas photo with his brothers.

AY had written;

Christmas is here again…we call Him the king of kings, the merciful God, the God of increase, God of our salvation, God of forgiveness, God of peace … What do you call Him?

Reacting to this, Daddy Freeze who shared that Christmas has nothing to do with God wrote;

Nimrod, Odin, Saturnalia, Horus, Tammuz, Sol Invictus, the winter solstice and paganism are the real reasons for the season.

Christmas has nothing to do with either God or Christ.�

“Nimrod started the great organized worldly apostasy
from God that has dominated this world until now.
Nimrod married his own mother, whose name was Semiramis.
After Nimrod’s death, his so-called mother-wife,
Semiramis, propagated the evil doctrine of the survival
of Nimrod as a spirit being. She claimed a full-grown
evergreen tree sprang overnight from a dead tree stump,
which symbolized the springing forth unto new life
of the dead Nimrod. On each anniversary of his birth,
she claimed, Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree
and leave gifts upon it. December 25th, was the birthday
of Nimrod. This is the real origin of the Christmas tree.”
-The Plain Truth About Christmas
by David J. Stewart | December 24th, 2005.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/christmas-has-nothing-to-do-with-god-daddy-freeze-tells-ay

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by enunlewa: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by StarUp: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Daddy Freeze, after all that your analysis, if we no chop Christmas rice, wetin we gain?

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by jovialswag(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
la wa
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by GOFRONT(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
There is no God

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by tstx(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tell them ooo

information the west don't want you to see
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Tamarapetty(f): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
What's diswan saying?? sad high on ape shiii

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Kylekent59: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
To travel from Lagos to east is 9k, how come?

It was 3,500 as at november but why the sudden increase?

They said Christmas period.

Many Christians will go to hell, what does Christmas has to do with skyrocketing price of TP.

Christmas day is a memorable day, that a great one was born to save many souls from eternal death.

Christmas is not a day you use to steal from people by increasing prices of goods/products.

39 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by oluwasegun007(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Who called this freezer for this cool guys matter...

Negative energy oozing out of his body...mumu.

I know the fool is on Nairaland..if he try to quote me.

Na rat go chop n mouth....

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Edgarated(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Attention seeker, shut up!

==========
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

2: “Thinking of buying luxury goods from eBay UK? Our UK team can pick up your goods from the seller and arrange delivery to Lagos”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by IMASTEX: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Everyday should be a celebration. Live for every moment, love others as you love yourself. That is what matters.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by publicenemy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Does it really matter? As long as everyone is happy and celebrating. What's the fuss?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Ogaga87(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
See person wen for be conductor dey form anti Christ

Make your movement sell..

I can't pray bad prayer for you

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by kamez(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
daddy freeze nka sef!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by aewhydot: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
So true

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by festacman(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Celebration of Christmas is not compulsory. If you do not want to celebrate, it is Ok. But please don't infringe directly or indirectly on the rights of those who want to celebrate. The sky is large enough for the birds of different colours and sizes.

Meanwhile the same set of anti-Christmas elements will readily celebrate St
Valentine's Day and have unrestrained sex.

Dr. Freeze please give us a break!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by globalresource: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Well, it seems this guy has chosen his own part. It's so sad that he now slide into other peoples celebration to caution them.

He can't even handle his home

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by kareemkamil(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
This man always amazing me day by day, by open people's eyes to the reality

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by sukerefakere(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by zealot4me(f): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
patiently waiting for my neighbors Christmas rice .. if Christmas has to do with God or not that's his business

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Temple1288(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sometimes people should look into the message.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Make this guy no spoil our rice and chicken day o
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by superior1: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Freeze will soon be frozen

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
All I know is that I am eating Christmas food no matter what... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Freeze should give it a rest. Allow everyone enjoy their Christmas holiday in peace! That's why his wife left him. Sad, sad, depressed Freeze.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by abbey621(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
The knowledge of this guy is too deep, I just hope the religious fanatics don't get rid of him for exposing them....I'm genuinely worried about him!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by jomoh: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Paganism found a way to survive for centuries and despite all the information available human being still celebrate paganism disguised under Christianity.

Satan has a very strong hold on humans.

I seek refuge with Allah against shytan the accursed.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Toflez(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
like he didn't celebrate d other festive days
then that means d other celebration has nothing to do with God
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Itannooluwa(f): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dz freeze guy is beginning to loose it.......must everyone concur to his opinion

#Overdo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Mpanyi: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Daddy Freeze running around seeking validation of the nonsense he wants people to think he believes while he believes the opposite. By carrying Christmas matter for head he dey celebrate the Christmas more than I that will never cease celebrating it. Daddy Freeze - another name for I'm confused. He is teaching about Christianity while engaging in sexual immorality. One day Satan might preach too, if he has not started already.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Freezer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onyeka Eze, Tonto Dikeh, Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Bag CEO'S Merit Award / Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding / Kate Henshaw, Shan George And Empress Njamah Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.