Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Letter From Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter From Heaven (626 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis / Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Heaven by geolabious(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2009
Dear Son,

I have taken all the tears you cried, and made them as showers on a field of wildflowers. And I led you to a place alone, so you know this is between you and me.

It was I who grabbed hold of the sun at midnight and made it a light for the world to see.  I made your voice as gentle as the morning, when bombs went off at noon.   I set your face in perpetual peace and the whole world was confused. I showed you the hearts of those who adore you, and broke your heart with hatred.

You wandered, seeking your place in this world, and prosperity at your hand.   Some day, my son, some day soon, you'll write a letter from heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Open This Thread If You Have Little Faith. / Abuzola This One Is For You / Can U Ever Commit Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.