Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

This Recession Would Be Worse In 2017.. I.T Is Taking Over - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / This Recession Would Be Worse In 2017.. I.T Is Taking Over (1044 Views)

Best 5 Programming Language You Must Learn In 2017 Year / Top 10 Tech Skills To Learn To Get A Job In 2017 / Programmers, How Is This Recession Affecting Your Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Recession Would Be Worse In 2017.. I.T Is Taking Over by itziG: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
[b][/b] I.C.[i] I.T is taking over
This recession would be worse in 2017.

Development in Nigeria depends on the country's capacity to create wealth to significantly reduce poverty and to raise its capacity to create wealth at a sustainable level.

I.T have been the basis for human existence from time immemorial and this has driven man to continuously seek ways to improve the processing of information and communicating such information to one another irrespective of distance and on a real-time basis Surviving in the information age depends on access to national and global information networks.

I.T are the bedrock for the survival and development of any nation in a rapid global environment.

The power of Open source..

(1) (Reply)

PROMO PROMO CUSTOM WORDPRESS WEBSITE FOR 5K / Who Else Wants A Free E-book - On How To Start Blogging For Beginners / Job Vacancies For Support Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.