Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (21675 Views)

Gov Ambode Asks Nigerians Abroad To Return. . .Lagosians Reply / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion / All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Sbeauty: 4:22am On Nov 06, 2009
Some money was sent via western union to my mum . She normally takes her western union from DIAMOND BANK OWERRI BRANCH. On wednesday she went to the said bank to pick her money and was told it has been cashed. On contacting  the western union ,I was told that someone in possession of the control number took the money- which is definitely not my mum. She went back to the bank manager and was asked to write a petition. Please kindly ask the staff of Diamond bank Owerri, 89 Douglas Road Owerri to pay the old woman of 73 years the money sent to her for her xmas .

I am now afraid of Nigerian banks, such nonsence  can't and won't happen abroad. I don't hate Nigeria at all. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 06, 2009
Don't ever use the word half caste abeg!!! Not even mixed race. They are as black as you can be. I hate that the words mixed race or half caste. They sound annoying. I have cousins whose moms or dads are white and no way I'll let anyone use those words to describe any member of my family. They are Black and they Identify themselves as Black and the government recognize them only as Black cause there is nothing like Half caste or mixed race in the government's dictionary. Even in the real world, they are fully accepted as blacks only by black people white folks don't think of them as bi racial or white. It's only in the Black community that we see them as same as us which they are. White folks still bask in their racial purity ignorance making them keep the one drop rule going.

I hate Germans. Don't ask me why please!!!!/
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Mublock90: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ sBEAUTY that kind of thing can happen abroad. The details of your situation are consistent with Identity theft , Or as you said stolen control number. I can assure those type of thefts do happen abroad. Don't hate the players, hate the game undecided
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
9jaganja:

Don't ever use the word half caste abeg!!! Not even mixed race. They are as black as you can be. I hate that the words mixed race or half caste. They sound annoying. I have cousins whose moms or dads are white and no way I'll let anyone use those words to describe any member of my family. They are Black and they Identify themselves as Black and the government recognize them only as Black cause there is nothing like Half caste or mixed race in the government's dictionary. Even in the real world, they are fully accepted as blacks only by black people white folks don't think of them as bi racial or white. It's only in the Black community that we see them as same as us which they are. White folks still bask in their racial purity ignorance making them keep the one drop rule going.

abeg, bro you yarn
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by ezeagu(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
9jaganja:

Their mixed race, and many of them are fine with their mixed identity, you can only pretend they are full black, which they aren't, and the white parents do not appreciate their ancestry being shunned.

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2009
ezeagu:

Their mixed race, and many of them are fine with their mixed identity, you can only pretend they are full black, which they aren't, and the white parents do not appreciate their ancestry being shunned.

What?? If it's a white kid yes they don't like their ancestry been shunned but if it's a bi racial kid of Black and white, they don't call them anything but Black. All western nations adopted the one drop rule. Check their government profiles, you'll see bi racial kids are registered as Blacks. I don't pretend they are blacks at all. Maybe the useless clueless ones do but not the ones who know they endure the same struggle blacks endure. Get used to it if you are not. Why was Obama called first Black President? Even he identifies himself as black. They are blacks and beautiful and the girls are bootyful too like African women cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy : One popular example is Nneka. I'm sure you know her. The Half German, Half Nigerian girl. She's repping Nigeria and Africa through her music and she doesn't have any problem calling herself Black. Can bi racial kids call themselves white like they call themselves Black? NO!!
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Mbuzo: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
We may say all we want about our lovely country but one thing is clear and unarguable - we can NEVER repeat NEVER change her with the way many of us talk. Every country deserves the President they get, but for us Nigerians, we do not deserve the current President. Not because he is an angel, far from it but because for all his weaknesses in governance and political courage, he is very respectful. That no one can take away from him no matter what our grievances are. If we are intelligent enough, we should pull our great intellectual resources as Nigerians and explore ways of breaking barriers that cabals have built around him, in the name of political, economic and other structures of governance, without which he can not run government. Let us change and do it the way those guys at  www.reliablereporters.com are doing it. They are so balanced in their thoughts and analysis on these things. I advise everyone to visit their site.

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by sage(m): 4:02am On Nov 07, 2009
@9jaganja

Half whites are half whites period. It does not matter what racists think as they have no right to tell anybody to classify a 50% white person or 75% white person as black. Us accepting that is the definition of insanity.

One drop of blood does not make anybody black. It just means the person is a white person with one drop of black blood. Its people like you that refer to Ryan Giggs, Mariah Carey, Wenworth Miller, Rasheeda Jones, Jennifer Beals, Soleded O'Brian etc as black even though those people are white people with some African Ancestory.

And the word Half-Caste might not be the best of words and is politically incorrect but it is not a word Nigerians use as a slur or with malice. Nigerians can tell the differences between each ethnic group and when they see a half white person they correctly identify the person as half white.

The wrong thing to do is to incorrectly classify somebody who is genetically 50%, 75% or 90% white as black. That is unbridled insanity. Even racists have to learn to accept their own people too including all Whites who are part-black.

The average Nigerian in Nigeria who has not heard of the stupid one drop rule invented by foolish ignoramuses in the dark ages will call any of the people that I listed above and many more white if they meet them in Nigeria
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by sage(m): 4:07am On Nov 07, 2009
@topic

Nobody hates Nigeria, it is our birthplace. Nigeria hates herself. The country was founded on shaky foundation and that needs to be resolved first.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2009
@Sage

You are clueless about this issue. I can bring forth as many half whites half blacks and show you Nigerians with way lighter skin and thinner nose than theirs'. There are two things called acceptance and open mindedness. What will you call the Bororos? Oyimbo? cause they are as light skin as bi racial kids too with slightly wavy hair. I'm not denying Bi racial folks their white heritage I'm just saying they are identified as Blacks but you seem to be the only Black man protesting that. Jerome Iginla son of Adekunle Iginla is the first Black man to win Gold medal in winter olympics. Guess what? He didn't shout  "no I'm half white half black", Obama is called the first Black president in the US. I haven't seen any Black man or woman come out to protest that and say no he's not really black. Instead Black voted for him in numbers never seen in American history among Black community voters,  Get used to it. They are BLACKS and no one but you seems to have an issue with that.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by sage(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2009
Nah dude, you are the one that is clueless.

It does not matter how light or dark that they are. Take a half white person who is dark to Nigeria and people will look at the person and correctly identify the person as half white in a split second.

You seem to think bi-racial is only about half white and half black. What of people like Kimora Lee who are half asian half black but look Asian? What should they be classified as-black or bi-racial? What are you going to classify somebody who is half Japanese and half Mexican?.

Guy clueless racists invented the one drop of blood rule. Africans are under no obligation to adopt such a rule, especially given the fact that once they see a half white, half asian of half whatever, they know.

Africans are correct to identify any bi-racial as such
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nwaka77: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2009
sage:

Nah dude, you are the one that is clueless.

It does not matter how light or dark that they are. Take a half white person who is dark to Nigeria and people will look at the person and correctly identify the person as half white in a split second.

You seem to think bi-racial is only about half white and half black. What of people like Kimora Lee who are half asian half black but look Asian? What should they be classified as-black or bi-racial? What are you going to classify somebody who is half Japanese and half Mexican?.

Guy clueless racists invented the one drop of blood rule. Africans are under no obligation to adopt such a rule, especially given the fact that once they see a half white, half asian of half whatever, they know.

Africans are correct to identify any bi-racial as such

@ Sage
I agree 100% with all you have said.

@9jaganja
I don't understand how a person who is born of two black parents are seen as black and then someone with one oyinbo and one black parent is equally seen as black. How can that even be? I understand that due to the one drop rule which was aimed at keeping the white race "pure", biracials in the U.S where brain washed into thinking that they are black folks. In places like South Africa, biracials are known as "colored" and not "black". In the Dominican Republic, they are called "mulatto" not "Black". In Nigeria, they are called "half caste", a term that the britons cloned together when they introduced their language to us. A Nigerian did not come up with that term, the whites whose English language we use in Nigeria today are the ones who did. Most Nigerian languages do not have a terminology/word for someone who is biracial.

I always keep saying it, if a black person wants "black" kids, then have kids with a fellow black person. That way, there won't be any confusion and we won't even be having this debate right now. We all know that the majority (not all) of the white race are not crazy about Africans and their descendants. So, any black person who chooses to go and marry them and have kids with them is on their own. Do not expect non-white societies like Naija, to see biracials as just "black" when genetically speaking, they are not.

Just because the Whites have said that biracials are not part of them does not mean they are black people either. Even if there are Naija folks out there with wavy hair and light skin, the bottom line is, they are not offsprings of a Caucasian parent. They are offsprings of 2 black parents and that makes them "black" and not how light their skin is or how wavy their hair is. I have relatives who are light skin but they don't have a white parent so they are black just like me. I have had some biracials tell me that biracials are a race of their own and that they are neither fully accepted by blacks nor whites (Atleast here in the U.S). Many years ago while still in college, a white american lady asked me why biracials of white/black parentage call themselves "black" when only 50% of them is. Honestly, the only answer I could give her is because of the one drop rule.

But to cut long story short, I think that people should call a spade, a spade. A person who is black is someone with 2 black parents. A person with parents from 2 different racial groups IS a biracial or of mixed race ancestry. I don't go by what the Caucasians determine is "black" because they want to keep their race "pure". I go by what a person's biological, genetic make up is. If the Caucasians choose to call all Nigerians Asians, are we going to start seeing ourselves as Asians? Of course not! Therefore, anyone who wants black kids should have black kids with a black person. Anyone who chooses to have kids with a white person should accept that they will now have genetically biracial/mulatto/half caste/colored kids. It is what it is.

My 2 cents. Peace, out!
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2009
its issues like these that made that judge hold strong views about refusing to marry mixed couples.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by ezeagu(m): 1:45am On Nov 08, 2009
tpia.:

its issues like these that made that judge hold strong views about refusing to marry mixed couples.

That judges great great grandmother was probably 'black'.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 08, 2009
ezeagu:

That judges great great grandmother was probably 'black'.

your proof ?

not all white Americans have blacks in their family pool.

eastern europeans also migrated to America.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by blandish: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2009
"Don't ever use the word half caste abeg!!! Not even mixed race. They are as black as you can be. I hate that the words mixed race or half caste. They sound annoying. I have cousins whose moms or dads are white and no way I'll let anyone use those words to describe any member of my family. They are Black and they Identify themselves as Black and the government recognize them only as Black cause there is nothing like Half caste or mixed race in the government's dictionary. Even in the real world, they are fully accepted as blacks only by black people white folks don't think of them as bi racial or white. It's only in the Black community that we see them as same as us which they are. White folks still bask in their racial purity ignorance making them keep the one drop rule going.

half cast, what is wrong with the word, this is a nigerian forum and we all know that nigerians refer to mixed race/mullatos as half cast and we do not mean it in a bad or degrading way. please do not incorporate your british uptightness in this forum.

you do not even want to use the word mixed race, how else do you want them to be described BLACKYINBO??

@9jaganja

Abeg will you stop being an idiot? your family is what it is and if the race is mixed, the race is mixed and in naija, it is called half cast, take it or you tell your family people black or white to stick their dicks to their own race pronto.

Walahi,

as for the person that asked about Kimora simmons, are you looking for words from my mouth?, ofcourse she is a chinko, or a chunkwi, and heck, it is not meant in a bad way, just as whites are oyibozzzzzz.

I am sure every race has a word they use in describing another, and I am sure they do not mean it in a bad way. it is the britiko people with their uptightness that always want to say what is good or bad word, when they cannot even tell a stick from a dick.

in nigeria we practice freedom of all speech, chinko, blacki, paki, oyinbo, halfcast, etc etc, take it or GET THE HECK OUT OF THIS FORUM!!!!

Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Vacora(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ Blandish
You've got some nerve, spewing all your infantile bollocks!!
Let us use your downright stupid and highly offensive racial slurs the other way, let me bring it home - so it is acceptable to be called Colored, N@*&er, porch monkey, spear chukker ,sambo and so on by some white people because it is not meant in a bad way? Please you need to move ahead with the times, it may have been acceptable then but it damn ain't acceptable now!!  All the racial references you have used so far on this forum has been deeply offensive and unacceptable, it has been pointed out to you several times and you still insist on throwing words like that around. The moderators need to step in here, it has gone too far.
I will not condone any racial abuse,if it was up to people like you, Obama and the rest of us including Nigerians will be probably picking cotton on some farm
Half- Caste? do we operate a caste structure? go to India and look up their class or social hierarchy,half of what? are you from the prehistoric age? i bet you still drag your knuckles as you walk along!!

Freedom of speech DOES not give you the right to racially malign , abuse or stereotype people,it is exactly your kind of attitude that will land you in serious trouble, ignorance is not an excuse and do not think you are anonymous over the internet. I'll give you a bit of homework, next time you meet all those people refer to them in those terms and see what happens; you'll definitely get a beating within the inch of your life and most likely get arrested by police- that is the real world.

I am not going to engage in email tag match with you, go read a book and do something productive with your time.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by blandish: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ Vacora,

You are a bloody a**hole!!!!!

You call it a racial slur, I call it a description, if you live abroad, or whereevr the f*** you live where the word half cast is not acceptable, that does not mean it is not acceptable in nigeria,

half of what you ask.

Half of white and half of black I say!!!

The problem with you uptight lot is that you always want to create an issue where there is none, do you realise that 99% nigerians refer to a mixed race/mullato as a half caste are you now telling me that the entire nation is racist??, and do not bother asking where I got that statistic from except you are daft!!!!, Only when you cross the border to UK or US do you realise that they do not accept dem words, Hence my reason for saying people do not always mean bad, to nigerians, it is a description.

"I will not condone any racial abuse,if it was up to people like you, Obama and the rest of us including Nigerians will be probably picking cotton on some farm"

Hmmm, what is the difference between picking cotton and picking tomatoes in the farm?, the world does not revolve around america or wherever you live, News flash!!!!!, People still pick cotton in farms in Nigeria, oh and tomatoes.and let me remind you, THIS FORUM IS FOR NIGERIANS ONLY, IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OUR CULTURE, OUR WAY OF LIFE AND OUR LANGUAGE, vancora, I REPEAT GET THE F**K OUT OF THIS FORUM.

The bottom line is that whether I like it or not, people still refer to blacks as Nig***zz, asians as Chinkos, the fact that "YOUR" society does not accept the words does not mean that its is not been used.

"I am not going to engage in email tag match with you, go read a book and do something productive with your time"

Hmm vacora, I am a millionaire already, and I contribute to the society by employing 35 people, what else do you want me to do with my time how about you get your a** off this forum for good, and stick your up tight a** where it belongs, in HARLEM!!!!!!

This is how I jerk off, have you got aproblem with that??

BANZA!!
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Vacora(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ blandish. Millionaire? Employs 35 people? You are obviously the village idiot! I don't see Bill Gates or Dangote boasting about their wealth on social networks. You're are obviously suffering from an inferiority complex and what's up with the obsession with the male Instruments and ramming in places? Were you sodomized as a child? Papa and mama no buy you bicycle for Christmas? Or they did not love you at all? Perhaps you were that kid in the playground with lice no one wanted to play with?
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Beaf: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
blandish:

You call it a racial slur, I call it a description, if you live abroad, or whereevr the f*** you live where the word half cast is not acceptable, that does not mean it is not acceptable in nigeria,

half of what you ask.

The problem with you uptight lot is that you always want to create an issue where there is none, do you realise that 99% nigerians refer to a mixed race/mullato as a half caste are you now telling me that the entire nation is racist??, and do not bother asking where I got that statistic from except you are daft!!!!, Only when you cross the border to UK or US do you realise that they do not accept dem words, Hence my reason for saying people do not always mean bad, to nigerians, it is a description.

This is really sad. embarassed
The term half caste was introduced by the whites but, even they no longer use it (for the same sort of reasons that it is a crime to be a member of a Nazi party).
As a leader, you must disabuse the minds of all those who look up to you, make them understand that to use the term "half caste" is to denigrate all black people as half human.

Learn the meaning of the word;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-caste
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by beneli(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2009
blandish:

@ Vacora,

You are a bloody a**hole!!!!!

half of what you ask.

Most informed Nigerians-whether living inside or ouside Nigeria-no longer use the word 'half caste'.  Those that still do are not informed. It has nothing to do with 'our culture' and 'way of life'.  Quoting 99% as the number who still use it, is rather embarrassing because what you are implying is that 99% of Nigerians are ignorant. I agree with you that their intentions are not necessarily racist though.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by blandish: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ vacora

indeed, I was sodomized by your mother and afterwards she bought me a bicycle for xmas for me to keep my mouth shut!! shocked lipsrsealed tongue wadaya say should I call the cops on her I employ 35 people, what do you do but smoke canabis, booze stella artoise and live on benefits paid for by the tax payer, ME!!!

now you tell me who is a VILLAGE IDIOT!!!

@ Beaf

Thanks for the wiki link. I have read it and it says it is offensive in Aussie and US but widely used in the UK, vacora lives in the UK why does he feign ignorance? why is it widely used in the UK and he wants Nigerians not to use the word

@ Beneli

could you please define what you mean by informed? because I live in PH, Abuja and UK and it is the norm, everyone from a banker to a fufu seller refers to a mixed race as half cast, there is no embarassment in this issue and 99% of nigerians are definitely not ignorant because they use the word, if the west decide that they do not want to use this word, I have not heard them making any announcements to nigerians not to use this word. in their land it is not acceptable, in ours it is, soon you are going to tell me that because the western countries now accept gay marriages or gay relationships, since it is not openly acceptable in nigeria, then nigerians are ignorant.

@Vacora , the above comment is not a license for you to attack me or bring up stupid arguments about gay people!!!!

when in rome, behave like a roman, if in naija, behave like a nigezie!! kapish

until yaradua passes a bill to ban the word, in nigeria a mixed race will continue to be refered to as a half cast, in a good way!!!!! Beneli which word do the informed people now use, curious to know.

THIS IS IT, I AM STICKING TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC NOT THIS NON SENSE TALK!

IF THE BLACK DUDES HAD KEPT DEM D**KS TO DEM RACE IN THE PLACE, DAMN!!!!
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by morpheus24: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
beneli:

Most informed Nigerians-whether living inside or ouside Nigeria-no longer use the word 'half caste'. Those that still do are not informed. It has nothing to do with 'our culture' and 'way of life'. Quoting 99% as the number who still use it, is rather embarrassing because what you are implying is that 99% of Nigerians are ignorant. I agree with you that their intentions are not necessarily racist though.

When did this topic degenerate to Half caste, Mixed parentage issue.

Na wah for some people. CHEI!
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by beneli(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
blandish:

@ Beneli

could you please define what you mean by informed? because I live in PH, Abuja and UK and it is the norm, everyone from a banker to a fufu seller refers to a mixed race as half cast, there is no embarassment in this issue and 99% of nigerians are definitely not ignorant because they use the word, if the west decide that they do not want to use this word, I have not heard them making any announcements to nigerians not to use this word. in their land it is not acceptable, in ours it is, soon you are going to tell me that because the western countries now accept gay marriages or gay relationships, since it is not openly acceptable in nigeria, then nigerians are ignorant.

Beneli which word do the informed people now use, curious to know.

Before we close this offtopic discussion, can i try to respond to your questions?
1. An informed person is a person who has had access to balanced information concerning the subject in question. I tried to see if i could find a more official definitions but no joy there, unfortunately.
2. Informed people use terms such as  'mixed-race', bi-racial individuals etc to describe people of mixed 'racial' heritage. It's not perfect, given that there's a lot of questions about what constitutes 'race', but it's still an improvement. The use of the expression 'half-caste' is rather insulting to the individuals concerned and, quite frankly, not very 'informed'.

I hope the above, helps! And no, i am not trying to be patronising.

So back to the topic.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Vacora(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ Blandish
You are really hilarious! Good to know my mother has balls and that you were a cheap and lousy lay!!! May i suggest you grow a set then and pull your skirt down? You amuse me, go play by nearest expressway and suck on a car exhaust .
You throw names around and insult people and then dare to suggest that you are being targetted or abused? what a cry baby!!
I have made my point and i am by no means an easy target.

I am not going to plumb the depths further with you, i have made my contribution towards the topic but had to challenge your behaviour.
My people having a saying that when you start arguing with a lunatic, no one can tell the difference. I am not going into who i am, what i do for a living or where i live or what i drink or my sexuality they are irrelevant however Sir, know this, I am proud Igbo man from Delta State and i lived in Nigeria most of my life - i have seen how toxic views such as the ones you hold can be.
Let me re-iterate, go read a book and educate your mind - you dumb f*%^k!!

Words such as Paki, Chinko, half caste, mulatto are NOT acceptable and they are racial slurs, they have no place in modern society as everyone tries to build understanding with all nationalities or ethnic groups or communities.

You are the weakest link, goodbye.

Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the masses - Malcolm X
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by blandish: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2009
@ vacora,

An igbo man from delta state!!!

how else do you want me to describe a village idiot? You do not even know who you are!!!

wafi goat!! you wan claim igbo, mumu
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by creamofluv: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2009
im a nigerian living abroad and am too wary of dealing with my fellow nigerians, you guys can shout all you want, nigerians abroad are more wicked, dubious than any of nigerians living back home. Nigerian back home are so God fearing they woudn't throw you out of the house when you just moved in with them.

Kai come here for london, con see how sister, brothers throw their ppl out in the cold, do you know how many nigerians sleep in a phone booth in the UK? over some dispute they had with their relatives?

All i know is back home, ppl there are still merciful, they are pitiful, my ppl here, you can only stay for person house for 2 weeks, before they start shouting to find your way and commot for their house. How bad is that?

Nigerian fellow back home are more God fearing than the one living abroad, we are too wicked here
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by sillyboy(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2010
I dont hate Nigeria oo, I love Nigeria
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by jeff092162: 12:43am On Feb 02, 2010
everyone in the entire world hates Nigeria and Nigerians, there isnt a single honest person among you, we wish you didnt exist
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by selencious(f): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2010
I love Nigeria!!!
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by harriest: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2010
no place like home. who will take care of the country for us if we all run away? note that if we all run away for 100 years, we will come back and meet nigeria the same way we left it or worse. why not stay back and fight the ills in the society. if our leaders refuse to let us have a peaceful change of situation in this country, god will be happy with a violent but successful change.
Re: Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 22, 2010
I dont care what ANYBODY says ALL people who emigrate from their homeland to a foreign land or are children/ descendants of those who do and in turn, begin to look down on their culture, people, or ancestry is full of self hate. Simple. People like that live FOR other people. They put down their own heritage not only to seem superior but because they are ashamed of themselves. The dont feel adequate enough. People like that only REQUIRE ONE CURE: reality checking. To the Nigerian ppl at home and abroad you do what I call "stunting". That is, when ppl ESPECIALLY your own kind, hate on you or try to knock you down out of ignorance, you just keep being you and keep being proud! Let them watch you as they basque in misery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari / Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" / Intels: Atiku Abubakar No Longer Our Shareholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.