Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" (21658 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Nobody: 7:12am On May 17, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:

"I know I’m Crazy And Mad But I Apologize For My Style Of Governance" - Imo Governor, Okorocha
During the inauguration of the New Imo State High Court Complex in Owerri, Okorocha declared that he is crazy and mad. He, however, anchored his declaration on his passion to make the state better than he met it. “I’m crazy and mad not because something has affected my medulla oblongata but because of my vision for Imo State. When I came in, I was baptized with the name OkoroHausa because I did not school in this part of the world. “I broke protocols and bent rules because such is allowed to get to wherever you want to get to. “I came here with a mandate to make Imo better. I came to practice an unusual style and I apologize for my style of getting to where I want. “My crazy system has worked for me, it has produced results.”

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/i-know-im-crazy-and-mad-but-i-apologize.html

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by raker300: 7:17am On May 17, 2019
Now you’re no longer in power?

Too late to apologize..

You’re on your own

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by hisgrace090: 7:17am On May 17, 2019
You should have at least realize this 4 yrs ago.

35 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by DonGtoG1(m): 7:18am On May 17, 2019
HUMBLE PIE eaten.

But, i guess it's too late.

15 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by QueenSekxy(f): 7:20am On May 17, 2019
Okorocha, would you have apologised if you and your son inlaw succeded in turning Imo to family business.

73 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by aolawale025: 7:21am On May 17, 2019
He has sobered up

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by matify83: 7:24am On May 17, 2019
All these humility you exude these days is just because you were denied certificate to the Senate.

The Rochas we know is an embodiment of arrogance and sychophancy but it seems your northern friends have seen through your gimmick and dropped you like hot potato.

Be ready for the sanusi treatment , Next level already loaded.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by helinues: 7:24am On May 17, 2019
Too late.. The gods are angry except he dances naked at the market square.

13 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by IamD18: 7:30am On May 17, 2019
Apologising after turning and making people of IMO state look like a joke?

Medicine after Death!!

Just wait a bit after inauguration! You must be dealt with, both by your party members and member of other political parties!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by raggnnar: 7:40am On May 17, 2019
What! undecided
"I came here with a mandate to make Imo better" agreed but you ended up making it unhabitable for humans with your greed and wickedness. After disobeying court orders to suit your Iberiberism. I got upset each time I read you are heading to court to claim your under duress stollen mandate, someone that doesn't obey Court order. You encourage militancy by using them to declare war on Imo people in the name of taskforce. You came in as Okoroawusa and now you're going out as OkoroDuress, bad precedent. Apology not accepted. Nothing will give Imo people happiness at this moment than seeing you and you cohorts in jail.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by nzeobi(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2019
this man was doing substandard roads, which were referred to as China roads, and when asked he said China road is better than no road.

17 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Heffalump(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2019
It is confirmed that Okorocha has a damaged Brain. No wonder, he was busy scattering statues all over Imo State

12 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by fasho01(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2019
Power is transient.. No matter how long ones tenure is, it'll surely come to an end one day.

This one has realized that. Sorry this is campaign after election

8 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by frankyychiji(f): 7:51am On May 17, 2019
No you were called okoroawusa because you are the bastard son of an itinerant father whose origin remains suspect.

Apologies accepted, but you must answer for your crimes.

11 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by slimfit1(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2019
Too little too late.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Front0lane: 8:16am On May 17, 2019
It’s funny how foolish PDP supporters put up fake post online and even more foolish PDP online warriors will be jubilating over such foolishness.

I know fit laf at this mad of sorrowful wail.

raker300:
Now you’re no longer in power?

Too late to apologize..

You’re on your own
frankyychiji:
No you were called okoroawusa because you are the bastard son of an itinerant father whose origin remains suspect.

Apologies accepted, but you must answer for your crimes.
Heffalump:
It is confirmed that Okorocha has a damaged Brain. No wonder, he was busy scattering statues all over Imo State
IamD18:
Apologising after turning and making people of IMO state look like a joke?

Medicine after Death!!

Just wait a bit after inauguration! You must be dealt with, both by your party members and member of other political parties!
helinues:
Too late.. The gods are angry except he dances naked at the market square.

matify83:
All these humility you exude these days is just because you were denied certificate to the Senate.

The Rochas we know is an embodiment of arrogance and sychophancy but it seems your northern friends have seen through your gimmick and dropped you like hot potato.

Be ready for the sanusi treatment , Next level already loaded.
DonGtoG1:
HUMBLE PIE eaten.

But, i guess it's too late.
hisgrace090:
You should have at least realize this 4 yrs ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by raggnnar: 8:24am On May 17, 2019
Game over for you and your Iberiberism.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Smile4daddy(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2019
Alright

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by jimi4us: 8:34am On May 17, 2019
Carry your dead body dey go, we don't want you again, is it by force? OkoroHausa

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by bukkielee(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2019
Insane Governor

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by mosho2good: 8:35am On May 17, 2019
*My brother don't hurt a woman. Coz when a woman stands to revenge on you, believe me, even the devil will sit to learn wickedness from her.*

I have told you ooooooo.
����������
��‍⚕

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by jasmine1600: 8:36am On May 17, 2019
This mad man looted the state dry, yet walking freely.
U owe salaries but have 450m to build one statue of people who have no contributions to any thing to imo state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by ahukannakate(f): 8:37am On May 17, 2019
Coming from you
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by milkyworld(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2019
Good to know that he's owning up to his mischiefs.

One wonders what the man in Aso Rock would call himself after his second term...

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Nobody: 8:38am On May 17, 2019
MhannyEra:
Newsbroadcastnaija:

"I know I’m Crazy And Mad But I Apologize For My Style Of Governance" - Imo Governor, Okorocha
During the inauguration of the New Imo State High Court Complex in Owerri, Okorocha declared that he is crazy and mad. He, however, anchored his declaration on his passion to make the state better than he met it. “I’m crazy and mad not because something has affected my medulla oblongata but because of my vision for Imo State. When I came in, I was baptized with the name OkoroHausa because I did not school in this part of the world. “I broke protocols and bent rules because such is allowed to get to wherever you want to get to. “I came here with a mandate to make Imo better. I came to practice an unusual style and I apologize for my style of getting to where I want. “My crazy system has worked for me, it has produced results.”

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/i-know-im-crazy-and-mad-but-i-apologize.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHwkD67h8KY
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by Temple1288(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2019
mosho2good:
*My brother don't hurt a woman. Coz when a woman stands to revenge on you, believe me, even the devil will sit to learn wickedness from her.*

I have told you ooooooo.
����������
��‍⚕

Did you hurt any woman and she made a mess of your life? *just a question*

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by chiedu7: 8:39am On May 17, 2019
You sold us out for your own gain & ur surprised that nobody wants you.

I beg carry ur statues as you leave.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by uuzba(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2019
MhannyEra:
Newsbroadcastnaija:

.. ...
want. “My crazy system has worked for me, it has produced results.”

Your crazy system worked for you and produced results.

But,

The imo people don't require your system and your results.
They require their system and their results.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" by mosho2good: 8:40am On May 17, 2019
Indian movies are so fake
I danced in the market today
nobody joined me instead
They tied me with rope and almost flog life out of me

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melaye Vs Adeyemi: What Happened At Election Tribunal On Monday / "As A Mother, I Cannot Order Police To Shoot At Students"-Erelu Bisi Fayemi / Sexual Harassment: Ruth Ogunleye Undergoing Rehabilitation, Visited By Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.