Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? (3197 Views)

Uwazurike's Massob Is Behind All These Ipob Clash With Military and hausa / Of Imbeciles, Dunces, Dolts And The Nigerian Variants. / How To Deal With These IPOB And MASSOB Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by Metroescobar: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
scorpio2013:
How so loving and focused.from the things you posted here, I think you are a northner.You should focuss your energy on trying to convince the so called ipob on why they should abandon their biafran struggle and not abuse them,that is if you are really interested in having them as fellow country men. Insulting them will fuel the struggle and the world will not ignore them for so long.#forgetaboutpoorjudgement.

You can keep guessing about where I'm from, that's not a problem!

Their unnecessary actions is why we have decided to bring it to their attention today, it won't be business as usual anymore! They cannot keep on harrasing yoruba, hausa, tiv,gwari or koma youths as if all these other people are responsible for their problems!

All regions are facing problems but they are trying to solve them! They should take their foolish struggle to their house of reps members, senators, loot loving governors, igwes, native doctors and big business men....those that should naturally help them achieve something and not to be faffing about online!

3 Likes

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by mensdept: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Why is Trump victory bothering the OP? Why is IPOB bothering the OP?

For the first one (Trump) maybe the OP was wanting to see how to go to Yankee with his wife to give birth for blue passport-Now ROAD BLOCK

For the 2nd (IPOB) maybe the british created zoo coined Ni.gga Area would fall if Biafra comes and there will be no more Easterners to rent flats to in Isolos, or take tariffs at the ports, and maybe, just maybe, it would force other groups to be serious about nation building

Just saying

8 Likes

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by midol: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Metroescobar:
cool

It is a thing of great pride to be born as an Igbo man or woman!

But there is no greater tragedy in this world than to be born as a frustrated, cowardly, hate filled, demonic, tribalist IPOB BASTARD!

My fellow yoruba muslim anti- Ipob pro-dullard. I sympathize with ya pain. Pls Sympathize with me too.

12 Likes

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by Metroescobar: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
mensdept:
Why is Trump victory bothering the OP? Why is IPOB bothering the OP?

For the first one (Trump) maybe the OP was wanting to see how to go to Yankee with his wife to give birth for blue passport-Now ROAD BLOCK

For the 2nd (IPOB) maybe the british created zoo coined Ni.gga Area would fall if Biafra comes and there will be no more Easterners to rent flats to in Isolos, or take tariffs at the ports, and maybe, just maybe, it would force other groups to be serious about nation building

Just saying

Stop asking _stupid questions or insinuating nonsense all because you are searching for cheap likes!

Read the reasons I stated! They have been spamming this section with lies that would even shock lucifer since yesterday! We deserve a certain level of decorum as Nigerians on nl! Go to the foreign affairs scetion, igbos are the butt of jokes there, is it fair to them? All because of the idiocy of these bush wackers called ipob youths!

I'm even happy for trump as I have always liked him as a fellow hustler so please stop trying to paint me as a disgruntled Hilary fan!

And why should anyone be bothered over lies? Or do you also believe Donald trump originated from "onitsha"? Please if you like reading lies featuring senselessness then go and purchase hints magazine or help them develop IPOBLAND!

Nairaland still says NO to SECESSIONISTS! Shalom....

2 Likes

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by pchukwudi: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
Metroescobar:

Will you shut up and get lost from here if you have no tangible answer to give on why you and your fellow confused kids keep reveling in lies, division, hate, crime and general foolishness?

Everybody that tries to make you things see reason is an afonja! Is it an afonja that teaches some of you how to smuggle cocaine into Asia? Or is it an afonja that built okija shrine for you lots? Or is it the fault of afonjas that your regions infrastructure looks as if it is part of a movie set where a horror movie is being shot?

How are they romancing northerners? Have most governors in the east since the advent of democracy not gone on countless sojourns to the united states to advocate for foreign investment? Have other governors from other states not done the same? And why have some succeeded and some have not? It is because of afonjas and gambaris abi?

Look at this cretins reasoning for gods sake!
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by Metroescobar: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

You're really pained..haba...ontop another country election..and another tribe or another people matter..

And you're groaning with this kinda of frustration..
Haaba this is bad...

Take time and read your post..guess you will be proud of yourself..

And you just register this moniker to vent your frustration..

What's yours with IPOB..aint people celebrating TRUMP win..all over the world..

Americans voted for him....or how do you want to deal with this

My friend..dey never swear TRUMP in..you dey provoke give everybody..d fVck everybody...

Wetin wan happen by JAN 20..

HPB is real and it kills.

My job is to post a thread with some views and not to hold your hand like my son's own until you understand the message embedded in the thread!

If this is all you could deduce as the reason for the thread after using almost 4 minutes to read it? Then I am sorry but all your past schools need to refund your parents back their cash! It seems it was wasted!

Now as for my new moniker, everyone knows who I am already! My main handle is banned. Or na only one moniker you get? Stop being silly child!

1 Like

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by pchukwudi: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dumb hypocrite. Show me just ONE thread you ever created to discredit the nation-ridiculing and lying demons in APC. Just ONE. Else don't bother responding to me because I won't answer you.

[s]
Metroescobar:

Stop asking _stupid questions or insinuating nonsense all because you are searching for cheap likes!

Read the reasons I stated! They have been spamming this section with lies that would even shock lucifer since yesterday! We deserve a certain level of decorum as Nigerians on nl! Go to the foreign affairs scetion, igbos are the butt of jokes there, is it fair to them? All because of the idiocy of these bush wackers called ipob youths!

I'm even happy for trump as I have always liked him as a fellow hustler so please stop trying to paint me as a disgruntled Hilary fan!

And why should anyone be bothered over lies? Or do you also believe Donald trump originated from "onitsha"? Please if you like reading lies featuring senselessness then go and purchase hints magazine or help them develop IPOBLAND!

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by Metroescobar: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecided

Wow! Look at them like cattle?

2 Likes

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by UniqueGUY1: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
You have said it all..You don't need to reply their comment again..You have made your point.

1 Like

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by pchukwudi: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
Metroescobar:

Will you shut up you this corruption loving demon! Who those not know you on nl? You only stand for injustice, tribalism, corruption and mediocrity!

Look at this rotten ugwu munching ipob barbarian trying to cross swords with me? Who are you that you think you merit a mention from your intellectual god!

Don't allow me slap you with similies, mutilate you with metaphors, assassinate you with adverbs, crush you with comprehension before using your cracked online bones for dusting powder! Vapid creature....
[/s]
Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by ificatchmodeh: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Metroescobar:

My job is to post a thread with some views and not to hold your hand like my son's own until you understand the message embedded in the thread!

If this is all you could deduce as the reason for the thread after using almost 4 minutes to read it? Then I am sorry but all your past schools need to refund your parents back their cash! It seems it was wasted!

Now as for my new moniker, everyone knows who I am already! My main handle is banned. Or na only one moniker you get? Stop being silly child!

You're lost!
If after going through high school and this what you can scribble..then your folks got it wrong sending you..

What's your problem with people views and how the go about it..
Propaganda is an English word that is freely used and limited to know one..

So what's eating you up..biafra..trump.ipob..ibos..whats your business..and how the chose to go about it..

Butterfly that thinks himself a bird..grow up..

4 Likes

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by Metroescobar: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

You're lost!
If after going through high school and this what you can scribble..then your folks got it wrong sending you..

What's your problem with people views and how the go about it..
Propaganda is an English word that is freely used and limited to know one..

So what's eating you up..biafra..trump.ipob..ibos..whats your business..and how the chose to go about it..

Butterfly that thinks himself a bird..grow up..

Please get lost.....I am waiting for the real ipob bastards and not some pained guy from the east who feels slighted that his brothers and sisters are being asked pertinent questions over their penchant for lies and _stupidity

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by gawu1: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
since most of them are factory made, consequently lacking real human senses radio Biafra is there mean nurturing & mentoring ground. That is how Unfortunate their psyche are worked on everyday by their mentor.
It's seriously pathetic situation!

3 Likes

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by DeleteNonsense: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Please someone should hold that OP before he enters market unclad.

2 Likes

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by ificatchmodeh: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=Metroescobar post=50929987][/quote]

Am not ibo and not from east..am a proud ijawman...

What's your biz with what's not your biz?

1 Like

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by scorpio2013: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
And who told you they have not taken their struggle to nass? Social media is a platform for social expression, it is also a platform for people to express their views, If you don't like what you see online just skip and try something else simple.
Metroescobar:

Their unnecessary actions is why we have decided to bring it to their attention today, it won't be business as usual anymore! They cannot keep on harrasing yoruba, hausa, tiv,gwari or koma youths as if all these other people are responsible for their problems!

All regions are facing problems but they are trying to solve them! They should take their foolish struggle to their house of reps members, senators, loot loving governors, igwes, native doctors and big business men....those that should naturally help them achieve something and not to be faffing about online!
Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by abduljabbar4(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Metroescobar:

So the united states presidential elections have come and gone? A solid campaign by 2 qualified candidates has ended with "Mr Donald trump" emerging as the deserved winner and hopefully to be sworn in sometime in January 2017!

Now what should have served as an event that should bolster our beloved political section into engaging in healthy and sensible discourse about the elections has been tainted by something worse. "DELUDED IPOB YOUTHS"! All day these creatures have been creating senseless threads naming their perceived e-enemies, opposition monikers, innocent posters and filling cyberspace with all sort of unimaginable jargons and filth! Look at a brief synopsis of some of the threads that have been created by senseless ipob beasts as well as their hopes and expectations from the 45th u.s president!

1: Writing nonsense about how a victory for trump is a victory for them!

2: How Hilary was working for the apc led government in nigeria!

3: How trump would help them in the actualization of biafra!

4: How trump would eventually procure the release of that confused _moron currently languishing in kuje prisons on an indefinite holiday!

5: A thread linking Donald trumps heritage with one imaginary place in onitsha?

6: Abusing and searching for different monikers as a result of hilary's loss as if those same monikers would have had any input into who won or lost?( or are Nigerians now supposed to vote in u.s elections?)

7: One thread even said that trump was going to support the reconstruction of most of the roads in the east as well as establishing a sea port wherever?

Good lord! What sort of stupidity are these ipob youths blessed with? When I was growing up from primary till university it was always normal for some of my Igbo friends to be amongst the most brilliant in most of my classes, so I can't fathom where this new set of repugnant _imbeciles are coming from! There has to be a factory where these particular set of Igbo people are being made!

Listen you good for nothing country dividing tribalist savages! Donald trump is not concerned with the following:

1: Kanu!

2: Actualising biafra!

3:building your scattered region that your foolish eastern governors have refused to do since the 70's!

4: Supporting corruption!

5: assisting you to break up a strategic nation to him and his country!

6: approving free visas for most of you jobless ipob dummies!

7: dashing you guys sense!

I can go on and on but there is no need! It is just sad that most of these online irritants have parents who have slaved for them but unfortunately education has only made them more foolish! Anything bad is what this godforsaken nitwits love to support! Be it corruption, killing of our troops, killing of other tribes, disasters in other people's regions? Do most of you "ipob bastards" think that you are relevant at all? So you think successful Igbo men and women such as phyno or innoson or Linda ikeji give a flying _fuck about one senseless thing called biafra?

For your sakes I hope 2017 brings about either gainful employment, or hammering or a boost in some of your businesses so that your lives can improve and then slowly this foolishness would start to erode from your mucus stained brains! Now as a final thought....you are not and never will be JEWS, nobody is planning on selling any sort of watergun talkless of a tank or a nuclear weapon to you _wankers, and you shall all LIVE and DIE as NIGERIANS whether you all want to or not! You shall exist side by side with afonjas, gambaris, dog eaters, ogogoro drinkers, gworo chewers and whatever other useless names you hopless _idiots like to use in describing other fellow Nigerians! You can take this FACT to the bank!

Before I sign out I want to ensure that this message is meant for IPOB YOUTHS only, not reasonable, hard working focused Igbo people! So if you are coming to attack me for any reason I would be sure that the painment is as a result of your foolishness as a high ranking ipob _twat and I will treat your _fuck up in the best way possible until I get banned as usual!

Lalasticlala, MYnd44 and OAM4J

Take note of my disclaimer and let's do this! You mods need to start handling some of the threads these ogres use in desecrating the forum you guys work for!

Ipob bastards! Bring it on.........

cool

Endorsed. Ipoops deserve worse than this

2 Likes

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by Kamanuozuzu: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Pa Bubu's partners-in-crime have all been rendered utterly powerless - from Brexit to Hilary/Obama disgraceful defeat.

Baba, never mind... all those ones too small. The big bang is on the way - imminent!

Need I remind u?

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by gidgiddy: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Metroescobar:

Nwokem! We want to remain in a country with hardworking, economically vibrant, culturally significant IGBO PEOPLE! Get it?

We don't want our country thrown into turmoil by a group of jobless goats, who are always available for hire to expired politicians, who love to engage in crime, Lie, kill and steal, and who don't add any sort of value whatsoever to their region or the country!

Whose only mission in life is to complain, nitpick, abuse, hate on others, cry afonja, gambari,awusa,muslims, buhari, gej and offer no insight whatsoever into what has driven formely well brought up children to become heartless, mind numbingly _stupid animals!

Your country? Who told you it is your country? Oh yeah! Lord Lugard came in 1914 to tell you it is your country! How could I have forgot! Let me enlighten you. Lugard is British, I am an indigenous born Igbo man. I have more say than Lugard in my ancestral land. If you want to know if you have a country, come and ask me, not Lugard.

You have no country. What you have is a colonial contraption and an enforced union of people. If you are actually hoping to derive any long term happiness from that type of fraudulent set-up, forget it. There is no happiness in any forced marriage. IPOB are trying to find their country, go and find your country instead of waiting for Lord Lugard to find it for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by 96xtr09r: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
Metroescobar:

[/s]

Silly rants of frustrations from a notorious tribalist cum murderous parasite...

You want the great Igbo Nation to continue to subsidise your vassalage, parasitism and obliviousness in this expired entity where cows have more rights and freedom to roam and move anywhere they like but any human from the East who attempts that is gunned down in broad daylight by your despotic government in the guise of attempting to disrupt the 'peace' of the society...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by teufelein(f): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
I just wished they knew earlier that an ideology that is meant to stay will surely stand the test of time. Neither of all these cowards that gossip both on the internet and other media at the earlier stage of this movement believed it will surely get to this. Biafra was a word so heavy in their mouths to mention. Alas, the word Biafra is the most trending in the world as we speak.

Can you imagine them wailing and sniffing around and wondering how it has come to this stage in Nigeria. They (Nigerian government) and many of her confused citizens are overlooking the ongoing outcry and demands for the release of Nnamdi Kanu and all other illegally imprisoned peaceful Biafran. Sooner, the wave of the Biafran movement will cut across all nooks and crannies of the contraption called Nigeria that by then, it will be too late to fathom how such people (IPOB) through its leader; Nnamdi Kani could attain such a stride. By then, hays would neither be enough nor available to make as the sun had already gone to set.

Ideologies have reshaped the world from inception and Biafra's won't be an exception because there is no stopping us soon. Louis Althusser once opined that ''ideology.....is indispensable in any society if men are to be formed, transformed and equipped to respond to the demands of their conditions of existence.'' Either Nigeria and Nigerians like it or not, sooner, you will be compelled to talk, write, cry, discuss, pray for, support and above all love Biafra and Biafrans. Biafra has come to stay and must I remind you that, neither threats, incarcerations, abductions, maiming, lynching nor death can stop this new wave of change which is Biafra/IPOB going on in Nigeria?

Nnamdi Kanu and other Biafrans illegally incarcerated deserve their freedom. Regardless, a promise is sure and certain that whenever these law-abiding and fine Biafrans are finally released, Nigeria will never remain the same. The revolution is long overdue and here it is.

Lond live Biafra in our hearts, minds, and souls!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by kettle84(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
When will these people whose ancestor is lucifer the fallen angel who was thrown out of heaven leave IPOB alone.

IPOB supported Donald Trump and he won.

you people supported the Dullard in Nigeria and he threw the country into an abyss of irredeemable recession curtsey Obama and crooked Hillary Clinton. you wanted to replicate the disaster in Nigeria in USA but God pass
Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by kettle84(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
gidgiddy:

Your country? Who told you it is your country? Oh yeah! Lord Lugard came in 1914 to tell you it is your country! How could I have forgot! Let me enlighten you. Lugard is British, I am an indigenous born Igbo man. I have more say than Lugard in my ancestral land. If you want to know if you have a country, come and ask me, not Lugard.

You have no country. What you have is a colonial contraption and an enforced union of people. If you are actually hoping to derive any long term happiness from that type of fraudulent set-up, forget it. There is no happiness in any forced marriage. IPOB are trying to find their country, go and find your country instead of waiting for Lord Lugard to find it for you.
this is owe some
Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by kettle84(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Metroescobar:

why are you pained? It's a free world .Anyone can rejoice and support any one or cause.IPOB supported Trump and here he is as a triumphant politician.why are you pained that IPOB rejoices with Trump?
Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by kettle84(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Metroescobar:

you have no right to hush anyone. you mentioned 'loot loving Governor' mention one loot free politician in this British contraption. the answer is none.From oshiomole to shetima to fashola ,I tell you that none is innocent. Biko leave people to be themselves, no one has the right to stifle anyone's right.
Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by Xflint(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
scorpio2013:
How so loving and focused.from the things you posted here, I think you are a northner.You should focuss your energy on trying to convince the so called ipob on why they should abandon their biafran struggle and not abuse them,that is if you are really interested in having them as fellow country men. Insulting them will fuel the struggle and the world will not ignore them for so long.#forgetaboutpoorjudgement.

bros,Nigerian leaders knows exactly what to do to end all these but wickedness and selfishness wont let them.

After the war, everytin should have been corrected but they kept on marginalize the east.

If person papa abandon am, dey person go fit abandon himself? No now.

I still repeat that Nigerian top men know exactly what to do to end this menace.

Thanks for ur contribution.
Re: When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? by Xflint(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Metroescobar:

we never lie reach ur information minster ooo nor ur Presidoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Official's Son, 26, Raped And Killed A prostitute In UK (photos) / APC Steadily Sweeping Rivers State As They Make Intelligent Inroads. / PDP Wins In MC Oluomo's Polling Unit ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.