Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Batch B 2016 Prospective Corpers Guide - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2016 Prospective Corpers Guide (1201 Views)

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / The NYSC New Remita Payment System For Prospective Corpers Guide / Batch B 2016 Prospective Corpers Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B 2016 Prospective Corpers Guide by dudekennyboi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
To all the prospective Corpers this is a guide that you must adhere to inorder to achieve a successful orientation exercise and Service in general.
Pls take this information seriousWhen u get your call up, print your call up letter from d Internet, Make as many photocopies as possible 10 copies is good Photocopy is not more than #10 so don't be stingy to yourself and regret later.Submit original copy in d campThen keep photocopiesYour call up letter can serve as your TranscriptI bet u it can take some school d whole year to get your transcript.But with your Call up letter u are good to goThis is in case u want to do any other educational training and you are requested to get your transcriptI will not want to fall a victim so I don't want uIf I did not care for una, who will?

SPECIAL INFORMATION

1. Prepare Your Mind:First and foremost, you need to prepare your mind that you are leaving home for a regimented life in the camp. Life in thecamp is deliberately made stressful so as to prepare you for any challenge that may confront you outside the camp.You will not find it too comfortable, It’s a camp and not your Father’s house! Just be ready for anything.

2. Itemize All Your Needs Using A Scale Of Preference (very important ones first):

1. Very Important Ones

a. Statement of Result
b. School ID Card
c. Passport photographs (30 copies, Surplus is better than inadequacy)
d. Call-Up Letter (DO NOT laminate it please)
e. A Clear Bag file (To house the above items)

NB:Get 10 photocopies each of items A,B, and D above. Thecopies may be surplus.

2. Important Ones (For your Convenience)

a. Stapler, pin and office gum (will save you the stress of ‘borrow-me’)
b. Two or three white T-shirts and shorts (You will be given two sets but you may not like the quality)
c. Two or three pairs of socks and a white rubber tennis shoes (for rainy days)

Read full details here
http://www.kennygist.com.ng/2016/11/must-read-for-all-prospective-corpers.html#more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Batch B 2016 Prospective Corpers Guide by swtjay(f): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
how do I mk photocopy of d ID card, is d back and front
Re: Batch B 2016 Prospective Corpers Guide by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
Op, you didn't add the green card to your list of important documents

Swtjay, yes, the photocopy should be front and back
Re: Batch B 2016 Prospective Corpers Guide by dudekennyboi(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2016
swtjay:
how do I mk photocopy of d ID card, is d back and front

Front and back on a page
Re: Batch B 2016 Prospective Corpers Guide by dudekennyboi(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Akinlekanwr:
Op, you didn't add the green card to your list of important documents

You can also go with, thanks for the reminder

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Official: NYSC Confirms Date For 2016 Batch B Streams / OAU NYSC Batch B / Dilapidated State Of Corpers Lodge In Miya, Bauchi State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.