Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,875 members, 7,956,303 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump (79471 Views)

BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Flashh: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
missjo:

1. Dennis Rodman

Dennis Rodman says America needs a 'businessman like Mr Trump'

Big Brother star Dennis Rodman voiced his support for the Republican. The former basketball player tweeted, “@realDonaldTrump has been a great friend for many years. We don’t need another politician, we need a businessman like Mr Trump! Trump 2016.”
Rodman is more like a gangster rapper. He shouldn't have played basketball.

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Burger01(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Strong people!

Unlike all these beyonce, jennifer Lopez, nicki minaj and co. who thought because of their fine faces and sexy bodies, most americans will vote hillary clinton because they endorsed her grin grin grin grin
Don't say that. People have their political affiliations. smiley
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Ekeremgba(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
missjo:
The Clinton campaign included a vast array of high-profile celebrities and this had a lot of people believing it would be able to clinch her the prize as number one citizen of the United States of America, just like it did for outgoing president Barack Obama who also enjoyed much support from Hollywood. Many of these supporters have all come out to voice their displeasure at her loss.

While Trump can call on a couple of a A-list stars, most belong at the back of the alphabet. However, Clinton’s roster of celebrity endorsers reads like a who’s who of Tinsel Town.

The Republican once mocked the size of her showbiz supporters saying: “The only people enthusiastic about her campaign are Hollywood celebrities, in many cases celebrities that aren’t very hot anymore.”

The irony of this claim by President-elect Donald Trump is that a number of his celebrity backers could also be considered "not hot anymore".
Nevertheless, they along with millions of ordinary Americans, were enough to get him elected into the oval office.

Here is a list (not extensive) of celebrities who voted for Donald Trump:

1. Dennis Rodman

Dennis Rodman says America needs a 'businessman like Mr Trump'

Big Brother star Dennis Rodman voiced his support for the Republican. The former basketball player tweeted, “@realDonaldTrump has been a great friend for many years. We don’t need another politician, we need a businessman like Mr Trump! Trump 2016.”

Bunch of notice mears

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by dnawah(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
missjo:
Last but not least on the list of celebrities is:

23. Ivana Trump
[img]http://nordic.businessinsider.com/contentassets/f593b19aa9534dd0836c6e7fb621ea27/56c7605d2e5265bc008b84db2.jpg?preset=article-image[/img]

Ivana Trump is the ex-wife of President-elect Donald Trump and mother to his three oldest children - Donald Trump Jr, Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump.

The socialite held a luncheon in support of her ex-husband.
so lovely,Trump u don miss something.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
I heard OBAMA'S WIFE voted for TRUMP as well

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by SirShymexx: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
missjo:

LOL, yea I think I saw Bill Belichick on one site I checked...but Diddy is new to me, didn't see his name anywhere.

Well I did say the list isn't extensive, there are over 40 celebs I could have cited but I chose the ones which Nigerians can recognize the most.

Let me just say I followed Obama's election in 2008 closely (I was in Uni back then and that was the hottest topic amongst black students, especially in the library). And P.Diddy was the first rapper to jump on the Obama train - way before other rappers. He started the "vote or die" campaign and he expended a lot of resources in teaching most folks about voting, especially blacks and hispanics with felonies and their eligibility if they're neither on parole or probation cos a lot of them didn't know.

However, with this one: he called voting a scam and said the "vote or die" campaign is dead. When they asked him why, he said Obama spent 8 years in there without doing anything for black folks, while claiming he isn't the president of only black people - yet he was able to do stuffs gay people, Latinos, Asians, and women. And he said Clinton is going to be the same as Obama, if not worse. But when they asked him about Trump, he said he knows Trump personally and he's a good man.

You can also check the cryptic message he posted on his instagram after Trump won. Hence I said he's a passive supporter of Trump.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by roolnaado(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
missjo:
Lalasticlala, don't you think this deserves a wider audience?
At least to stem the thought that Hollywood in general supported Hillary Clinton.

This shows that Hollywood does no represent the totality of America
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by richard870(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
Why put them in the news ..All they was exercise their civil right just like those who voted for Hilary did.

That's the major problem of this world

SENTIMENTS and MEDIA BRAINWASH

Donald Trump anyday!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Ontop123(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
missjo:
Last but not least on the list of celebrities is:

23. Ivana Trump
[img]http://nordic.businessinsider.com/contentassets/f593b19aa9534dd0836c6e7fb621ea27/56c7605d2e5265bc008b84db2.jpg?preset=article-image[/img]

Ivana Trump is the ex-wife of President-elect Donald Trump and mother to his three oldest children - Donald Trump Jr, Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump.

The socialite held a luncheon in support of her ex-husband.

Wow, this act of yours won you my respect ma. She really knows the capabilities of Mr. Trump.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by frank202012: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Strong people!

Unlike all these beyonce, jennifer Lopez, nicki minaj and co. who thought because of their fine faces and sexy bodies, most americans will vote hillary clinton because they endorsed her grin grin grin grin

His ex wife still believed in him,unlike a sitting president that his current wife is bashing at bbc awusa.
I no call name oo

3 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Orikinla(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
ajalaolanr:
They all look funny, Old and mostly depressed.

Are you kidding me?
They are more accomplished people than those who supported Hillary Clinton.

Check them out on Wikipedia.
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by jimharry21(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
All dem bankrupt celebrities.
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Revolva(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
these are strong people not chicken hearted celebrities
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Stanbeto: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
See people chai
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by oxon(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
AYOOZI:
it seems Americans re nt reali moved by assets in terms of asses nd boobs flaunted by Beyonce and co
why would they when any4ime you want to see nyansh you just tune into mtv abegi the novelty of ass and boob is fast fading away
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by donblade85555(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
missjo:
At least to stem the thought that Hollywood in general supported Hillary Clinton.
You got your wish, its now on FP
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by blingxx(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
why am i not suprised ...hulk hogan is a racist and people hate him for that . the guy dey topten most hated celeb in the world
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by shotster50(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
I don't know about y'all but a lot these people have been paying their plastic surgeons to mess up their faces....

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by poksmahn(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
these Americans ehn..
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by missjo(f): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Let me just say I followed Obama's election in 2008 closely (I was in Uni back then and that was the hottest topic amongst black students, especially in the library). And P.Diddy was the first rapper to jump on the Obama train - way before other rappers. He started the "vote or die" campaign and he expended a lot of resources in teaching most folks about voting, especially blacks and hispanics with felonies and their eligibility if they're neither on parole or probation cos a lot of them didn't know.

However, with this one: he called voting a scam and said the "vote or die" campaign is dead. When they asked him why, he said Obama spent 8 years in there without doing anything for black folks, while claiming he isn't the president of only black people - yet he was able to do stuffs gay people, Latinos, Asians, and women. And he said Clinton is going to be the same as Obama, if not worse. But when they asked him about Trump, he said he knows Trump personally and he's a good man.

You can also check the cryptic message he posted on his instagram after Trump won. Hence I said he's a passive supporter of Trump.
Wow thanks for this.
I don't follow Diddy on Instagram, but I hope I didn't give you the impression that I didn't believe you?

I know that a lot of people were very careful not to publicize their support for Donald Trump because of the things he has said and how much of a loose cannon he can be. But the truth is a whole lot of people voted for him in the privacy of the ballot, even those who may have never supported him in public. I mean how else would he have won? LOL

3 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by missjo(f): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
roolnaado:

This shows that Hollywood does no represent the totality of America
True. Only a very tiny fraction of Americans can afford the lavish lifestyles of celebrities.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
missjo:

These are the real mafioso of hollywood and showbiz, not all dis jayz beyonce jargon. Instead of dem to jus shutup dey had to do a TB Joshua at the last minute. I was appalled seeing Stevie Wonder- my hero- say rubbish on live tv.
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Makcollins(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Masu gudu su gudu Trump carry go
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by missjo(f): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

These are the real mafioso of hollywood and showbiz, not all dis jayz beyonce jargon. Instead of dem to jus shutup dey had to do a TB Joshua at the last minute. I was appalled seeing Stevie Wonder- my hero- say rubbish on live tv.
Jay z, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and a large number of the high-profile supporters of Hillary Clinton made a miscalculation by assuming that because millions of Americans buy their CDs and attend their concerts, then these same Americans will fall behind them and also support a candidate they support.

It would have worked, but the problem was the candidate herself.
People didn't like Trump because of the things he says publicly, but people also didn't like Hillary Clinton for the things they believe she says privately. The consensus was that it always seemed like she was acting a script and never really expressing her true feelings.

When it comes to trust, most people will rather trust the devil they know than trust an angel who might be a devil they don't know.
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Missmossy(f): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Scary people grin see their faces. What do you expect?? They are all alike undecided

Birds of a feather flock together so not surprised. No sane person amongst them.

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by JustMacks222: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oya continue from here... He'll make a great leader. Where's Kiyotsaki

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Cletus77(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
chineke..... To be honest, those pipo ugly....oo
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by OnlyTheBrave: 12:10am On Nov 11, 2016
I was here
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by SirShymexx: 12:40am On Nov 11, 2016
missjo:

Wow thanks for this.
I don't follow Diddy on Instagram, but I hope I didn't give you the impression that I didn't believe you?

I know that a lot of people were very careful not to publicize their support for Donald Trump because of the things he has said and how much of a loose cannon he can be. But the truth is a whole lot of people voted for him in the privacy of the ballot, even those who may have never supported him in public. I mean how else would he have won? LOL

Nah, never that. The likes of Mike Tyson, Dennis Rodman, and T.O don't care about what black people (especially black women) think about them cos they have always been outcasts. But Diddy has a brand, which is mostly consumed by black people, to protect. So, it would be suicidal for him to openly support Trump, especially with emotions running high.

How else would he have won, you say? Van Jones said it best when he said "white-lash" (I was laughing hysterically when he said it cos he so emotionally, tears were almost trickling down his cheeks. C'mon, it's a populist election and white men are making their last stand all over the west right now - to protect white supremacy and maintain control over all what they see as their countries. So, only naive people thought Clinton has a chance without rigging. It started with Brexit. US followed suit. Germany and France are next. White folks are just as tribal as African people - they just suppressed it after world war 2 cos tribalism cost them tens of millions of dead bodies and utter destruction. Hence they enacted structures and autonomy to avoid that. And Western civilisation was built on racism and white supremacy - and only these two can keep it alive, hence they always tell folks to go back to Africa or say folks are trying to destroy their civilisation.

Also, Obama never won the votes of majority of white men in both 2008 and 2012 - minorities, white millennials cos of white guilt and Dubya's failures, and white women cos he kept talking about his white mother - put him there. However, this election was about the fight for the soul of America and Trump appealed to them more cos he spoke like a raw typical white man, without the PC tripe. If you've white male friends, you'd know that "grab her by the pvssy" is what the average white guy would say casually, hence no white woman would find it offensive.

Anyway, white men wanted power cos liberals were doing too much and white women who happen to be majority of the voters gave the power back to their men in lieu of a fellow white who's a liberal and part of establishment that's taking power away from them to satisfy their elitist greed and wealth accumulation. White women are the smartest women out there. They understand power and they know that the status they enjoy was bestowed on them by white supremacy induced by white patriarchy. And they don't fight to win battles - they fight to win wars. Unlike other women who care more about winning battles and not wars. Hence they'll use other women to destroy their own men - while they protect theirs. Just check the percentage of white women that voted for Trump in the rust/battle states - about 70% in some states, including the educated ones who cry about faux-equality in the media.

Regardless, historically, black success anywhere in the west has always triggered white anger. And this was expected after Obama. Hence it's necessary for black folks to stop forcing themselves on white folks and focus on building their own communities like Asians do everywhere they find themselves - before they provoke a race war they'll fvck a lot of up. And liberals won't be there to save their arses when it kicks off cos black folks don't have the numbers to engage white people in a race war. Hopefully, this is the wake up call folks need to wake them up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown / Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.