Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Snoop Dogg Asks Drake To Help Him Move To Canada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Asks Drake To Help Him Move To Canada (629 Views)

David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / After Chris Brown, This Kenyan Billionaire Is Bringing Drake To Kenya! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Asks Drake To Help Him Move To Canada by Auntielinda(f): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2016

As expected regardless of who won, many people are upset with last night’s presidential election. Among the shocked voters is West Coast rap legend Snoop Dogg, who asked Drake to help him move to Canada via social media following the results.
“My new home,” he wrote in the caption of a picture of the CN Tower posted to his Instagram account. “@champagnepapi I need the hookup on some property. Nefew f*ck this sh*t I’m going to the 6ix.”
“I’m moving to Canada like Snoop,” producer London On Da Track added echoing the sentiment of almost all rap, hip-hop, and R&B musicians.
Unfortunately for those displeased with having Donald Trump as their President-elect, the emigration process for leaving America and entering Canada is a complicated one, especially given the fact the Canadian immigration website has been down since yesterday.
If Drake can’t help out Uncle Snoop, maybe he should hit up his friends the Trailer Park Boys.

http://hypestv.com/snoop-dogg-asks-drake-to-help-him-move-to-canada/
Re: Snoop Dogg Asks Drake To Help Him Move To Canada by Airforce1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
The blacks got every reason to be scared of trump
Re: Snoop Dogg Asks Drake To Help Him Move To Canada by BiafranBushBoy: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Funny enough, majority of Trump votes came from the Blacks and White women cheesy

Bunch of Ass****S

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimaku, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa, And Other 11 Top Celebrity Marriages Th / Oge Okoye Biography And Age / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Blog After 10years Of Successful Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.