Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? (45320 Views)

Should Teenage Girls Wear Makeup? / Wearing Low Cut Jeans Without Any Underwear / Why Do Ladies Wear Jeans Rig Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by ibidapko(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2009
Hold your peace gentlemen and ladies, there is no need to get into fight over the issue of an " exposed crack of the ass!
I wonder what is the obsession of Nigerian men with the behind of a woman, whether big or small!

Oh well, that's the mystery of creation. Confucius the famous Chinese sage said that " a man bites a woman's neck because he like her legs"
Maybe in the same same way "Nigerian men would want to get down with a lady just because he likes the exposed crack of her ass"

I wonder what is sexy about an exposed crack of the ass!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by rasputinn(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
You may see it and remove your eyes instantly,but that doesn't change the fact that you've seen it,,,btw some of the exposed ass cracks are so disgusting,you'd wanna puke,,yikes
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by sexyZee(f): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2009
lipsrsealed, u all are commentin negatively noooooooooow, ooo
n deep inside most of u , u dont mean wat u r writin, ur own dey 4 ur body, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by sexyZee(f): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2009
You may see it and remove your eyes instantly,but that doesn't change the fact that you've seen it,,,btw some of the exposed ass cracks are so disgusting,you'd wanna puke,,yikes

den kip lukin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by neowelsh(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
koolchicco:

Another confused NLer. tongue undecided

i think u are more confused

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by mikeoscar: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2009
Must u look?once u see a girl like that,simply look elsewhere or close ya eyes.

Is this the best you've got say.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Dandas: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2009
They are agents of Satan looking for who to devour.For some of the ladies in the NL commenting that men should look aside when they see such,those ladies equally belong to them.Eyes are meant to be open and see whatever comes its way.There is no real born again child of God that can ever dress like that.So if you are a real child of God,you cannot dress to seduce men.Dressing to kill.imagine!!.Many of them that does so know pointblank that they are doing it,and their intention is to seduce and Kill.Nobody with the fear of God can ever embark on indecent dressing.For some ladies commenting on this issue here in NL,we expected that you advise wisely to your fellow ladies,talk to them,for many of them are even possesed,let your comments not bias,especially on an important thread like this,beacuse this is what all of us see almost on daily basis,on bike or in a bus.We are not on NL for joke.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by mikeoscar: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2009
Quote from: whitesturd on November 01, 2009, 03:30 PM
Must u look?once u see a girl like that,simply look elsewhere or close ya eyes.

The issue is not about looking but maintaining a moral society.

Flesh and Blood didn't reveal this to you. God bless you!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by falady: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2009
To me they are only try to sell market,they all know wht they're donig.But to be frank,it an insult on womanhood embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by 190: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2009
@topic

LWKM FINISH

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by cvibe: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2009
I once brought up the issue with a girl whose ass crack was on display. Imagine! She told me i was old fashioned.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by mohawkchic(f): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2009
[size=13pt] ~Cud the "hot weather" be one of the contributing factor? grin [/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by frank317: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2009
the world is changing
the world is getting more interesting.

i pity my fore fathers because they lived a very boring life.

Imagine the pretty asses that are exposed for us to look at. I love it

i wish i will be around when the girls will start walking around nake! ohhhhhhhh what fun that will be.

funny enough, somethins the sight of it is more pleasurable that the feel of it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by babalawo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2009
I love when I see ass but I no like yansh!!!
if you know say u get ass pls continue to shine our eyes but if na yansh you get pls dont abort our vision as a country -VISION 202020 U NA NEVER SEE ANY THING top secret na the 8th point agenda bi that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2009
they're wearing those pantless things for quick action. easy to zip down and dig into! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by paddylo1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2009
I like girls that dress freely, big deal, if u dont like it move to saudi arabia, afterall our forefathers used to dress naked back in the day, besides as a man u should have some level of self control, if not,then by all means go ahead and toast the babe, but dont act like u can tell her how to dress when she no be your girl friend,
anyway this topic na waste of time and energy sef,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by rasputinn(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt] ~Cud the "hot weather" be one of the contributing factor? grin [/size]

Nah,the hot weather could never be the reason,as exposing the ass cracks will allow the harmful UV rays direct access into the inner zanga,and y'all don't need heat there now do you cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by mohawkchic(f): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2009
rasputinn:

Nah,the hot weather could never be the reason,as exposing the ass cracks will allow the harmful UV rays direct access into the inner zanga,and y'all don't need heat there now do you cheesy

[size=13pt] ~ cheesy Oh Lawdy! LDKMD cheesy

~I dont think there's anything wrong in one going Commando if they so please grin but i see no reason in letting someone who has no bizness knowing Know You're "Commando"!! I'm not at all Keen on Butt Cracks/Sagging on a Man or Woman!
[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Pharoh: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2009
mike oscar:

[/b]

Flesh and Blood didn't reveal this to you. God bless you!

Amen and God bless you too
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by isiegonwa: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2009
Must u look?once u see a girl like that,simply look elsewhere or close ya eyes
THAT SMELLY ASS
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by kellorah: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2009
Jeans without pant?  shocked

How uncomfortable would that be? undecided undecided

They will have to wash their jeans very often then- when they get all sweaty down there (9ja heat!!) and when they get wet.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Panties pls!! smiley smiley So I don't have to wash my jeans that often grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by caral(f): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2009
my stomach o

Ldkm
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by 2ooi: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2009
Coz dey fin by doin dat dey cn atract men xpecialy uuu
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by 2ooi: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
Coz dey fin by doin dat dey cn atract men xpecialy uuu
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by seunbballo(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2009
@michelin89, hw far?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by palaze: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2009
Deep Sight:

Silly plods. If you want to circsumscribe the dressing of free people within a free secular state, you got another thing coming.

Why don't you hypocritical lot all migrate to Saudi Arabia? I can guarantee you holier-than-thou folk your holy eyes will be well protected by the restrictive sharia regime over there. Perhaps you will enjoy seeing women like these everyday -

shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by oge4real(f): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2009
Cos they are dumb. How do u go out without panties, making your self prone to so many infections?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Princek12(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
Because they are watching too much American girls on DSTV (satellite), but what they don't know is that American girls' body are sassier and the temperature is generally colder than Nigerian temperature (except for summers), so American girls can do it without the smell. Wearing Jeans without pants is extremely sexy if the girl is pretty, has reasonably wide hips and ass,  flat stomach, and a good arch on the back with maybe a tattoo, of course without the smell.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by dhappyking(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
This is a rather serious issue, but some of us would joke about it. It is unfortunate but each time I see it I feel something is going seriously wrong in our society. I can not imagine my sisters leaving the house in such rubbish. I wonder if those girls come from their parents' homes.
I saw one today, she was coming down from a taxi we werer in. Half her ass was showing and very dark too. I found the site repulsive. The elderly lady sitting beside me clapped her hand in shock, but said nothing. At the rate we are going, Well, May God help us. Any time I see anyone close to me in such clothes, I revolt and complain seriously.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by paddylo1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
American girls' body are sassier

WTF, Does that mean, ?, abegi no be d same america i dey, unless u meant to say American girls body are FATTIER, then i belive u lol,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by paddylo1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
Half her ass was showing and very dark too.

Aint nothing wrong with chocolate butt, u should have taken a bite, lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by dhappyking(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2009
MICHELIN89,

You are the woman. That is how a decent woman should feel about her body. VDU the call it? Visible undies line. That the oyibo sees as a distaste, Now our people are celebrating NO undies. My God!!!

Go Girl. And help us educate other ladies on better ways to dress,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Debbie Douglas Emerges MBGA Winner 2015 / Pilot Buys Sunglasses For N1000, Almost Sold It For N17,500 / Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.