Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? (45323 Views)

Should Teenage Girls Wear Makeup? / Wearing Low Cut Jeans Without Any Underwear / Why Do Ladies Wear Jeans Rig Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by pureminded: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hmm, Nice topic ,i also want to know the reason grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by gem87(f): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
what sort of a self-respecting woman would roam the streets without underwear? I can't begin to imagine how uncomfortable it must be, esp in jeans, That's just out of order!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by muffins(f): 2:08am On Nov 05, 2009
@poster

And how is it affecting your blood pressure? undecided grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by muffins(f): 2:10am On Nov 05, 2009
cvibe:

Where are the ladies on here to tell us about this pantless fashion.

It's not funny sto generalizing, where are the men on here to tell us about this no boxers fashion. angry cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by lovemoi2(f): 4:21am On Nov 05, 2009
i still think this is a useless topic

another reason to downgrade girls angry

and all the hypocrites babbling their mouths and typing are the first to holla at the chick they call disgusting

plus all the hypocritical girls talking dont  be surprise to see them standing at the prostitute joint
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Segedinho(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2009
Shuooo. .d question is not about half or quater dressing 4 God sake. .it's about wearing jeans without panties. . .so y al of una mata hard lyk dis?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by sylve11: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2009
@OYINBOGOJU

THE WORST THING IS THAT THOSE ASSES ARE DIRTY, SMELLING LIKE ROTTEN PIG.

I JUST CAN`T STAND THEM WHEN THEY OPEN THEIR LEGS, IT SMELLS LIKE A BAD EGG.

DIRTY GIRLS WANDERING THE STREET LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DEVOUR.

GOD DEY.
[i][/i]

I don die wif lafter. oboy wetin na grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2009
are you talking from experience, lovemoi2?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by lovemoi2(f): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2009
George_D:

are you talking from experience, lovemoi2?

no dear,

but that ho i saw you with yesterday is carrying STD oh
hope u wore condom when u slept with her, cos the same girls is here babbling an acting like she is a saint
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Abbeycity4(f): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2009
@Topic plus Poster

Oshi ati Iranu **hissed**
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by xviconcept: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
Wat i do most of the time i see a girl like dat,i help dem by puling thier jeans up.its always intresting but be careful when u want to try it
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by FFA: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
Really our ladies need to change.As a lady when I see them l use to feel bad.What I do most times is to correct them (relatives or neighbors) .Some of them has forgotten that you DRESS the way you want to be ADDRESSED . If you dress like a prostitute men will treat you like one, period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
this seems to be a trend in naija and naija alone.
most people say they see asses bouncing on the back of okadas
so im pretty sure this is a naija thing.
i have yet to see it in the states or anywhere else.
thats just dirty, and tacky.
anyone with sense doesnt walk around with their butt hanging out.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by FFA: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ the amaka, they will say they are sagging, thinking they are dressing like westerners, im yet to see a white lady dressing like that in the name of fashion.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
lovemoi2:

no dear,

but that ho i saw you with yesterday is carrying STD oh
hope u wore condom when u slept with her, cos the same girls is here babbling an acting like she is a saint

i beg your pardon? you saw me with who? i think there's a mistake somewhere or you probably could be dreaming! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by mohawkchic(f): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2009
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by muffins(f): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2009
WTF at that picture. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by sexyZee(f): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
wat da Bleep, @dat gurl is crazy [flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by na2day2(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Taa- Daa grin Courtesy of Nigerianfilm Website
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb3.aspx?img=XGNvbnRlbnRcYWxidW0vNzkxOTg5NTQ1LzMuanBnfDU1MHwxMS81LzIwMDl8MA==[/img]
[/size]

i have seen better ones than this, i ought to be taking those girls pics sef grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2009
na wao! na so dem dey expose their yansh for okada sef! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by koolchicco: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2009
Abeg comot that yansh 4 road 'cos am eating.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by pureminded: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2009
That ain't new tin , Dem gurls call it fashion cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by lemmycop: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
koolchicco:

Abeg comot that yansh 4 road 'cos am eating.
The yansh no need comot for road, U just close your eyes tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by koolchicco: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2009
lemmycop:

The yansh no need comot for road, U just close your eyes tongue

Maka why? I dey pray or abi na blindness
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by kellorah: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
Maybe she had panties on but they were too tiny to cover up her ass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Her top kinda looks classy; wonder why she decided to mess it up with the sagging jeans. undecided

Wow!! And she will be looking for husband tomo grin grin nuttin do her. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by lovemoi2(f): 3:23am On Nov 06, 2009
na2day?:

i have seen better ones than this, i ought to be taking those girls pics sef grin grin

dat photo is just nasty
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by na2day2(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2009
lovemoi2:

dat photo is just nasty

u are right, that photo is just classy and who told u i was complaining? tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by nex(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2009
Even if you say we shouldn't look, and we try to look away, but sometimes there's no warning. But what about our kids? Do they have so much self control as not to look? Our little children are being corrupted daily on their way to and from school by the bare breasts and buttocks of adult women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by na2day2(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2009
nex:

Even if you say we shouldn't look, and we try to look away, but sometimes there's no warning. But what about our kids? Do they have so much self control as not to look? Our little children are being corrupted daily on their way to and from school by the bare breasts and buttocks of adult women.

nailed it!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by Adeyeti: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2009
this is a sign of the end time. beware
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by amaechijay: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ Dubino

Are u now saying it is ok for females not to put on panties before any other clothing. shocked

Jet Age guys might not put on panties but they put on boxers and most times when they want to "sag", they expose just the part of the boxers , not their buttocks.

I see these girls as devils seeking who to devour. Ialso see it as a trap, there is something devilish about their private parts they desperately, want to spread.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? by amaechijay: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ Dubino

Are u now saying it is ok for females not to put on panties before any other clothing.  shocked

Jet Age guys might not put on panties but they put on boxers and most times when they want to "sag", they expose just the part of the boxers , not their buttocks.

I see these girls as devils seeking who to devour. Ialso see it as a trap, there is something devilish about their private parts they desperately, want to spread. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Debbie Douglas Emerges MBGA Winner 2015 / Pilot Buys Sunglasses For N1000, Almost Sold It For N17,500 / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.