Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria (13372 Views)

Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos) / Opposition Mounts As Nigeria Nears Rice Sufficiency / Anambra Hits Self-sufficiency In Rice Production- Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by Nmaglit: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2016
E don tey way we dey hear we will procure with nothing to show for it. Bubu kwontinue to dey misbehave na only God go judge u.
Yeye pple

Pls where is my hero GEJ
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by zygony(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2016
it is a good idea but let make it happen speedily
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by NeChErEnO1(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2016
No be by mouth. Till we see it then we know it's true. Nowadays 'Seeing is believing' in 9ja.
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by bukiAyomi(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2016
I pray they do it... Words without Action is Nothing
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2016
apc nd "we will" cheesy
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by Fuadeiza(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2016
nigeriafilm:
According to the minister, the country’s food import bill has further declined from N1.1 trillion in 2009 to N684 billion in 2013.

Who else see the above from the minister himself. If you get it indicate lets discuss it

ok. i get. you tryna say the past govt have already startd diversification of the economy therefore the decline on the amount spent on food import ryt??
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2016
nigeriafilm:
According to the minister, the country’s food import bill has further declined from N1.1 trillion in 2009 to N684 billion in 2013.

Who else see the above from the minister himself. If you get it indicate lets discuss it
2009-2013
As in Jonathan through Adesina did a great job of reducing our food import bill.
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by LastSurvivor11: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Take APC government serious at ur own peril..
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2016
Agimor:
Buhari is working Wailers are wailing.
ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2016
fm7070:
This is planning to put the cart before the horse. Planning after taking steps
They is what they should have done and sure the mills are read before banning the importation of rice at all
Now, there will be a problem. Farmers will produce rice in large volume, no mill to process it
What a dumb government who derive pleasure in impoverishing their citizenry with their caricature policies.
This is the harvest season for most crops esp grains
Prices should have crashed by now.
Isnt it funny that despite the loads of rice being harvested the market isbt flooded like we thought it will.

1 Like

Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by MattFreeman007(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Since 2015 it has been ''FG TO' Inject,Propose,Begin, Build, Submit, Prepare ........ Always To...ing.... Na Wa Ohh
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by VEE2010(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2016
more confession. They can't stop living in another man's glory. Imagine, ego will not allow him to give kudos to those who made the history as confirmed by him. Representing the 5% any day...
nigeriafilm:

Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by ebakhaiyhe(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2016
STOP ALL THIS WE WANT! WE WILL!! WE WOULD!!!
COME UP WITH WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BECAUSE OUR BRAIN CAN NO LONGER TAKE ALL THESE EMPTY PROMISES
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by adebayosun02: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2016
So useless n directionless set of people. Every time u will hear "FG to...." or "FG will..." when will all their empty promises come to pass?
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by thaoriginator: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2016
EgusiSoup:
Nigeria is suffering, yet the dullard is producting rice mills undecided

[size=13pt]By the way,
Amaechi, Buhari & Tinubu say they will form parallel government if the 2015 Presidential elections did not goes in their favour.

Compare this to the American Elections in which they are now sending congratulatory messages![/size]

[size=15pt]BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.[/size]

My name is #EgusiSoup and i just want to made common sense sad
Egusi Soup, instead of you to make Eba make we chop you dey there dey form common sense. Abeg go boil water mek I buy Garri come jare.
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by 7lives: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2016
EgusiSoup:

[size=13pt]By the way,
Amaechi, Buhari & Tinubu say they will form parallel government if the 2015 Presidential elections did not goes in their favour.

Compare this to the American Elections in which they are now sending congratulatory messages![/size]

You and your useless pdp ruled this country for 16 years without any meaningful development and you still want to continue? if i may ask at the expense of who?.
Americans have rights to vote out the democrats but Nigerians must NOT vote out PDPPIGS?, the last time i checked, Amaechi, Buhari & Tinubu have rights to push PDP out of our lives.
Come 2019 it is your right to do all you can OR PROBABLY DIE TRYING to push APC out of your life, best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by EgusiSoup: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2016
7lives:

You and your useless pdp ruled this country for 16 years without any meaningful development and you still want to continue? if i may ask at the expense of who?.
Americans have rights to vote out the democrats but Nigerians must NOT vote out PDPPIGS?, the last time i checked, Amaechi, Buhari & Tinubu have rights to push PDP out of our lives.
Come 2019 it is your right to do all you can OR PROBABLY DIE TRYING to push APC out of your life, best of luck.

[size=14pt]What is this one saying[/size] undecided
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by PerfectEsquire(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Another Promise, 2018 why not now,
*****easier said than done****
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
EgusiSoup:

[size=13pt]By the way,

But you make no sense at all with the rubbish you typed up there.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by 7lives: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2016
oyetunder:
Nice and Good! Those who are always expecting evil shall surely not be disappointed. Some people blinded by needless hatred cannot see anything good in others because they themselves have no good inside their lives. Nobody is blind to the fact that a sudden drop in oil revenue would affect Nigeria. Even the so called powerful oil economy like Saudi, kuwait etc are facing it, not to talk of Venezuela which has been thrown to chaos. Expecting Buhari or APC to fail is not an expectation anyone should nurse. Nigerians gave PDP enough chance too. Someone in the Bible once told the prophet of God that even If God should open the windows of heaven, that food abundance was impossible within 24 hours, the man witnessed it, but he never tasted it-people stampeded him to death. So it is not new.

Bro don't preach to them, the answers to their stupidity is in Job 20:4-29.
They and their masters shall not be spared, When you remember JEHU think Buhari, that man is God's battle axe for this country and they can't stop him.
And so they are condemned to do what they are currently doing, down play good news celebrate bad news, the most important thing is that, with or without them Nigeria is moving on.

1 Like

Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by disco82: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2016
fm7070:
This is planning to put the cart before the horse. Planning after taking steps
They is what they should have done and sure the mills are read before banning the importation of rice at all
Now, there will be a problem. Farmers will produce rice in large volume, no mill to process it
What a dumb government who derive pleasure in impoverishing their citizenry with their caricature policies.
You people are notting but confusionist. And there is notting good that comes out of you in writing, only hatred every time.
Is it not people like you abusing Kaduna government then when they were building rice mill. Telling them where is the rice they want to use to process ?
I know Nigeria would surely be great very soon, its just that your hatred for this government with no reason may prevent you from witnessing the good day. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by obyrich(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2016
nigeriafilm:

I saw it. I was wondering if APC was in charge within the period under review.
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by mrMeen(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2016
some people cannot just appreciate good news even if their life depend on it, is OK, buhari am with you to the z carry on Nigerians go soon tire of rice sha.

1 Like

Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2016
“I hope with the help of the Pentair, Good Rain, Dayu irrigation, Zhong Zhou Poultry,
Jinan and our local companies, we will diversify and get out of recession in no time,’’
Ogbeh said.

I am really scared of Nigeria's future. 20 years from now, we will be asking ourselves how we got colonized economically all over again. We keep running around trying to fix our problems from the top and without direction. I expect him to have listed 3 or 4 local companies and add "and our foreign partners". Local problems are best solved by locals!

1 Like

Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by adegeye38(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
EgusiSoup:

[size=13pt]By the way,

Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by baski92(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Where the rice kon dey, the last time I check a big if Rice is 16,500
Re: FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
EgusiSoup:

[size=13pt]By the way,

your English is standard grin don't worry with this your English we would make u the next president. I wonder if you were forced to comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: FG Sends EFCC Boss To Dubai To Track Down Illicit Funds / Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss / "James Nwafor Is Not Charles Soludo's CSO" - Soludo Media Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.