Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... (4520 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / Budget Scandal: APC Summons Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by sweetsandy4luv(f): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
We are compelled to renew the call to the Inspector General of Police to order that Miss Chidinma Okeke, currently embroiled in an unusual s*x scandal, inconsistent with the law, in a situation that entangles top Anambra State Government Officials and top members of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) should be taken into protective custody.

This reverb has become necessary against the background of emerging contradictions from the Anambra State Police Command on the matter.

While the Commissioner of Police reportedly did not provide security for Miss Okeke to address a scheduled press conference in Awka because of ‘too short a notice ‘ from the beauty queen’s ;lawyer, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state claimed ignorance of the entire incident.

And in reality, no action has been taken.

We recall that 21 demonstrators were arrested in Atani Headquarters of Ogbaru Local Government Area of the State, by the Police for claiming that they were h*mos*xuals and calling for the law outlawing their practice line to be repealed.

There is no reason why there should be two different laws for different sets of person on the same infraction.
Again we have expressed our reservations about The Nigerian Police being funded by State Governments, in favour of an outright State Police funded by states, taking care of State offences and a Federal Police funded by provisions in the Federal Budget for federal offences as status-provided.It is absolutely necessary to remind us that Anti-Ga.y Law is an act of the National Assembly.
The admix provides room for pollution and corruption which must be shunned at a time when Nigeria is brutally fighting the scourge of corruption across the nation.

We are convinced that the Police Command that could afford to demolish the houses of Anambra State citizens without a valid court order, based on the devilish collaboration of the government of the day, can also swing into action when issues come face to face with the law, no matter whose ox is gored, particularly when it involves, blackmail, indecent exposure, ho.m*s*xuality/l.es!bian!ism and threat to life to cover other crimes.

We urge action as failure to act on this score will create difficulties for acting in future in the same circumstances.
We invite APGA to show cause why the Anambra state community which is steep in ordered igbo tradition should not totally reject their existence for ife ani na aso nso ( deportable abomination), which has left our sanity, spirituality and culture and laws very badly polluted.

The unfocused party called APGA should say why their committed member who has gone everywhere in the state including the hallowed chambers of traditional rulers should indulge in such despicable conduct as such as an admonishment from the party, leaving many to speculate that it is actually part of the APGA plan to introduce a law allowing ho.m*s*xuality in Anambra State, just like it seeks to arm miscreants to carry guns in the name of an undefined ‘Operation’ targeted at the forthcoming gubernatorial elections.

For: ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC), ANAMBRA STATE CHAPTER
Okelo Madukaife
State Publicity Secretary
Source:>>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/index.php/2016/11/10/miss-anambra-cucumber-sx-scandal-apc-calls-igp-arrest-chidinma-okeke-today-see-reason/#more-16984

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by mightyhazel: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Chai! Dis babe don suffer sha! sad
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by IRobot7(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by Badtman(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ataam Chidinma Cucumber

I feel for her wen i read her Father statement But she 4kup

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
The water has overflown passed the garri undecided
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by mikeweezy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
hmm I real feel for her
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by Geniro: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ignorant APC ediots

10 Likes

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by goldfish80(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hypocrites who applauded the anti gay law by the past administration should stand up and be counted now.
I expect them to launch a campaign to throw chidinma and her partner in prison for 14 yrs.
Wasn't it what you lots campaigned for? The chicken have to home to roast.
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by cheddahboy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
I feel some type of way now when I see a CUCUMBER!
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by ShinnBet: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Chidima your own don better.

If I were you nah to run go Canada, US and UK embassy go collect asylum form.

You just got yourself an express green card wey that werey Professor struggle get for donkey years which we are waiting to see him tear.

6 Likes

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Could this be true? See what fame has caused her? I wonder when you girls will ever learn.
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by CandyDiamond(f): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Useless APC people, they wount focus on how to pull Nigeria out of recession.

9 Likes

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by Blue3k(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
When are they going to arrest emir of Katsina for kidnap and rape and Edo politician for solicitation of prostitution.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by doingood: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Reps are truly jobless. Nigeria are in recession right now, they fear to talk about it, na to chase mmm and cucumber

7 Likes

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by Annie939(f): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
we ladies need to be very careful. all these cucumber this and cucumber that is very embarrassing my man has stopped me from buying cucumber and banana

1 Like

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by weyab: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Annie939:
we ladies need to be very careful. all these cucumber this and cucumber that is very embarrassing my man has stopped me from buying cucumber and banana
even ur pix, i CNT vow for u on cucumber case

1 Like

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
she deserves more dan dat...
Say no to Cucumber Ladies
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by youngsahito(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
abeg which site can I download d leaked sex tape.I want to confirm if it is real
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by sweetsandy4luv(f): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by Blue3k(m): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
youngsahito:
abeg which site can I download d leaked sex tape.I want to confirm if it is real

Yes just for research purposes cheesy cheesy ok.
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by omofunaab(m): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lol.. .anambra the heart of biafra
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by DeleteNonsense: 12:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Unserious people in a backward contraption. When hunger finish people then you will take your eyes off cucumber. Who arrested Emir for kidnapping Ese the Bayelsa girl whom they rape morning, afternoon and night?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by Blue3k(m): 12:17am On Nov 11, 2016
DeleteNonsense:
Unserious people in a backward contraption. When hunger finish people then you will take your eyes off cucumber. Who arrested Emir for kidnapping Ese the Bayelsa girl whom they rape morning, afternoon and night?

Pedophilia is part of their culture. I guess we're just culturally insensitive to rapist pedophiles criminals. When history is taught in school we'll have a whole section on the hypocrisy of the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by DeleteNonsense: 12:45am On Nov 11, 2016
Blue3k:

Pedophilia is part of their culture. I guess we're just culturally insensitive to rapist pedophiles criminals. When history is taugh in school we'll have a whole section on the hypocrisy of the society.
As it stands now they do not have even a moral courage to question anyone who go to street unclad because their leaders are guilty of Child rape and its vagina fistula effects. Everyday we hear adoption of little girls by their Emirs, have IGP arrested anyone? What a country with strange species. God deliver me from this animal kingdom and evil forest.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by kettle84(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2016
why can't this useless senate enact laws to cob the irredeemable recession this country has been thrown
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by kasheemawo(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2016
DeleteNonsense:
where is the vedio ?
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by cupidFlint(m): 7:32am On Nov 11, 2016
sweetsandy4luv:
watch the video here>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/index.php/2016/11/02/finally-video-miss-anambra-2015-chidinma-okekes-new-cucumber-sx-tape-shows-featured-multiple-l-es-bian-video/
Haba.
. na your fellow Babe be that na..must you be the one to help share the video to the guy
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by cupidFlint(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2016
omofunaab:
Lol.. .anambra the heart of biafra
Afonja... Wetin concern Biafra with this.... Afonja babes no dey do lesbianism abeggi gerarahia of you gat nothing reasonable to comment

2 Likes

Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2016
Oo
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2016
anambra is just good in two things:

either their men put cocaine into the anus to smuggle to China or

their women like chidinma put it into her vajina to get fame

ndi anambra una too like those two holes inbetween the legs.

make una change una ways and focus on your problems before meddling into that of others
Re: Miss Anambra S*x Scandal: Apc Calls On IGP To Arrest Chidinma Okeke Today Or... by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2016
cupidFlint:
Afonja... Wetin concern Biafra with this.... Afonja babes no dey do lesbianism abeggi gerarahia of you gat nothing reasonable to comment
e concerns anambra BC that's where evil things as such occurs

or is chidinma from Enugu

amam na iga akpom 'afonja' ...eziokwu kam na agwa gi ihea

if to say ba another state una go generalise...now u are asking wetin concern anambra

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Nigeria, Biafra Separatists Are Celebrating Donald Trump Election> Usa Media / See Photos Of Boko Haram Fighters Operating A Laptop In Lake Chad. / The Pictures From APC Campaign In Akwaibom They Wish U Didn't See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.