Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) (53587 Views)

Obaseki & Oshiomhole Jubilate As Tribunal Dismisses Ize Iyamu's Application(pics / Ondo PDP Guber Tussle: Abang Declines Jimoh Ibrahim’s Application / Ondo PDP Guber Tussle: Abang Declines Jimoh Ibrahim’s Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by desire21a: 1:42am On Nov 11, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by desire21a: 2:07am On Nov 11, 2016
[size=28pt]the national judiciary council should withdraw the licence of the Judge with immediate effect.

it shows how bad the school is.
[/size]
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:52am On Nov 11, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Let's see if you will continue saying that when the appeal court delivers judgement
and if d appeal thrown out his case what will you do hmmm
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by DropShot: 3:16am On Nov 11, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The Court has already set judgement on the substantive suit for next week!! All this drama will be over before the polls.Jimoh Ibrahim will not be in the ballot by Nov 26
Except that. If not, I don't see how else the appeal can be completed within two weeks.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by ojuu4u(m): 3:22am On Nov 11, 2016
engineerboat:

Going by your logic. The just concluded Appeal take just 1 week. And 3 days.

So stop you consolation. This is an accelerated Appeal.
All counsel have been mandated to file their written brief before Monday.

Pele

and u think Jimoh faction can't appeal yesterday judgement, if they appeal what will happen to Jegede, knowing fully well that election is just 16 days to come? From supreme back to appeal and to supreme again, u think the whole judgments will be completed in 16 days time? Don't forget about delay tactics o. pls let us be neutral in our judgements and not based our reasonings on emotions

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by ojuu4u(m): 3:25am On Nov 11, 2016
ojuu4u:

and u think jimoh faction can't appeal yesteday judgement, if they appeal what wil happen to jegede knowing fully that well that election is just 16 days to come? From supreme back to appeal and to supreme again, u think the whole judgments would ve completed in 15days time? Don't forget about delay tactics o. pls let us be neutra in our judgement and not based our reasoning on emotions
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by bakila: 4:18am On Nov 11, 2016
onatisi:
where is the jubilation

all i see is people going about their normal business
Look well, there are women by the median strip.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by bakila: 4:22am On Nov 11, 2016
ojuu4u:

and u think jimoh faction can't appeal yesteday judgement, if they appeal what wil happen to jegede knowing fully that election is just 16 days to come? From supreme back to appeal and to supreme again, u think the whole judgments would ve completed in 16 days time? Don't forget about delay tactics o. pls let us be neutra in our judgement and not based our reasoning on emotions
What will be the last judgment before the Elections? The answer or one of the answers will determine who will be on the ballot.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by kcnwaigbo: 4:57am On Nov 11, 2016
DropShot:

Except that. If not, I don't see how else the appeal can be completed within two weeks.
My dear this is an accelerated trial. It is not a normal trial. The court will sit daily and deliver judgement next week

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by kcnwaigbo: 4:59am On Nov 11, 2016
ojuu4u:

and u think jimoh faction can't appeal yesteday judgement, if they appeal what wil happen to jegede knowing fully that election is just 16 days to come? From supreme back to appeal and to supreme again, u think the whole judgments would ve completed in 16 days time? Don't forget about delay tactics o. pls let us be neutra in our judgement and not based our reasoning on emotions
They can go ahead and appeal. Once Jegede,'s name has been restored next week, they can even go to ECOWAS court for all I care. They even filed an appeal against this second appeal court panel sitting yet the ignored them and went ahead to commence sitting

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by DropShot: 5:03am On Nov 11, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

My dear this is an accelerated trial. It is not a normal trial. The court will sit daily and deliver judgement next week
Let's hope so. Even though I still think this issue won't be resolved before the election.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by back2sender: 5:09am On Nov 11, 2016
DropShot:
Jubilation over permission to appeal a judgment??

Perhaps those jubilating thought it's already a victory for Jegede.

When will the appeal be filed? When will the Appeal Court hear the case? When will the judgement be delivered? When is the election?

Dumb people everywhere you go.
When we say wailers and ipadians
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by JUHABACH: 5:09am On Nov 11, 2016
solace2013:
The position of the LAW as at today: Jegede's Application for Leave
to appeal Justice Abang was Granted, but Leave to appeal doesn't mean Jimoh Ibrahim's name has been
removed from INEC list. It simply means that Jegede has the right to appeal Abang's judgement, Now
this is the procedure as provided by Civil procedure rules of Nigerian Courts.: Jegede will file appeal
after that he will transmit record, he will follow it with filing of his brief of argument while Biyi Poroye will
file a Respondent brief to be followed by reply brief by Jegede. After all these, the appeal would be
entered for hearing. All these cannot take less than 90 days. Meanwhile Poroye has filed an appeal
against the Judgement of today which will still drag and drag. Either PDP supporters likes it or not,
Jegede cannot be part of an election that will hold in 16 days time. I personally advise PDP supporters
who are more educated and sensible should try and educate the public and not misleading them. Jimoh
(ARABA) Ibrahim remains the authentic Candidate for PDP in the Coming Election, Jegede is OUT for
now till all the pending applications are settled legally in the court of law and not on the streets of
Akure jubiliating what they don't know. They should be crying by now for not appealing Justice Abang
judgement of June,2016 or better still, Let Iroko and his protegee look for Plan B..

from what i hear, the court is determined to deliver a substantive judgement by next week. even if the appeal takes too long and judgement is delivered after election, should jimoh ibrahim win, you do realize that the court can substitute him for the person determined to be the substantive candidate of the party (there is judicial precedenr for this). basically it is in the interest of both parties to get judgement as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by bidexmedia(m): 5:26am On Nov 11, 2016
For scholarship opportunities and visitations, please click here:- www.ofatconcept.com.ng
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by kcnwaigbo: 5:37am On Nov 11, 2016
DropShot:

Let's hope so. Even though I still think this issue won't be resolved before the election.
The court will definitely deliver judgement before the elections!!! It dosent matter what you think.The name of the PDP candidate on the ballot on November 26 would be decided by the appeal court and not Justice Okon Abang

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by DropShot: 5:48am On Nov 11, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The court will definitely deliver judgement before the elections!!! It dosent matter what you think.The name of the PDP candidate on the ballot on November 26 would be decided by the appeal court and not Justice Okon Abang
The difference in our position is that while I doubt a decision will be reached before election, you are sure the case will be resolved before then.

No need to argue further. In about 10 days from now, we will see the outcome. No need to fight brother.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by kcnwaigbo: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2016
DropShot:

The difference in our position is that while I doubt a decision will be reached before election, you are sure the case will be resolved before then.

No need to argue further. In about 10 days from now, we will see the outcome. No need to fight brother.
The court has openly stated of its intention to deliver judgement before the elections!! As far as i am concerned our both opinions dosent matter. It is what the Court will do that counts

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by solace2013: 6:01am On Nov 11, 2016
JUHABACH:

from what i hear, the court is determined to deliver a substantive judgement by next week. even if the appeal takes too long and judgement is delivered after election, should jimoh ibrahim win, you do realize that the court can substitute him for the person determined to be the substantive candidate of the party (there is judicial precedenr for this). basically it is in the interest of both parties to get judgement as soon as possible.
The truth is Jimoh cannot win his LG not to talk of Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by Bluesearoll(m): 6:03am On Nov 11, 2016
THIS IS LAME JOURNALISM.. THERE WERE JUBILATIONS but these are not the right pictures for them... Seriously i live in Akure

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by Bluesearoll(m): 6:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Were you born to just insult people everywhere you go?
Wishaky:

Plenty Dumb people everywher on the street.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by falxx: 6:10am On Nov 11, 2016
DropShot:
Jubilation over permission to appeal a judgment??

Perhaps those jubilating thought it's already a victory for Jegede.

When will the appeal be filed? When will the Appeal Court hear the case? When will the judgement be delivered? When is the election?

Dumb people everywhere you go.
But this is a step forward. The election can be carried forward. It is true Buhari as a dunce dumbest and has never obeyed court orders, no election is allowed to hold while the issues are in court. ****
A normal being cannot run a country like the way Buharu is rulling this country.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:41am On Nov 11, 2016
Akkord4gov:
The movie gonna be long dan expected

Prisonbreak season 6
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2016
falxx:
But this is a step forward. The election can be carried forward. It is true Buhari as a dunce dumbest and has never obeyed court orders, no election is allowed to hold while the issues are in court. As it is now, you are the dumbest here.
A normal being cannot run a country like the way Buharu is rulling this country.

All these secondary school leavers talking as if there is something they actually know
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by ojuu4u(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

They can go ahead and appeal. Once Jegede,'s name has been restored next week, they can even go to ECOWAS court for all I care. They even filed an appeal against this second appeal court panel sitting yet the ignored them and went ahead to commence sitting

and you think inec wil restore jegede name unless they finish it in supreme court? Keep dreaming.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by ojuu4u(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2016
bakila:

What will be the last judgment before the Elections? The answer or one of the answers will determine who will be on the ballot.

Am very sure they cannot finish the case bf election and it wil remain status quo o , before they finish, the court case will be the end of election, though Jegede may win the case but by then the deed would ve been done, it would ve been damaged beyond repair cos I know Jimoh can never ever win the election, but if par adventure Jimoh wins the election and Jegede wins the case, its beta cos court will restore Jegede mandate, just like Amechi vs Omehia in 2007.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by ojuu4u(m): 7:06am On Nov 11, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The court has openly stated of its intention to deliver judgement before the elections!! As far as i am concerned our both opinions dosent matter. It is what the Court will do that counts

when and where did she say it. you turn urself to judge that want to determine all the cases up to supreme court
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by awayeyebundle: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2016
ojuu4u:

and you think inec wil restore jegede name unless they finish it in supreme court? Keep dreaming.
......Nigerian Judge are not sincere in making decision but on one side to Jegede..There is something fishing about the verdict of the Appeal court.Why court always contradict itself NJC said Sheriff is the authentic of Chairman of PDP,now Appeal court said Markaffi/Mimiko/Jegede should filed a motion against the authentic Chairman of PDP Sheriff/Jimoh....Where are we going Nigeria?.....Our judge are laughing stock to themselves
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by ojuu4u(m): 7:07am On Nov 11, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

when and where did she say it. you turn urself to judge that want to determine all the cases up to supreme court, anyway maybe they want to determine in deji of akure palace, nobody knows.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by awayeyebundle: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2016
solace2013:
The truth is Jimoh cannot win his LG not to talk of Ondo State.
.......U are joker Jimoh Ibrahim will win his LG not only but win the election Oga mark my words...
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by DropShot: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2016
falxx:
But this is a step forward. The election can be carried forward. It is true Buhari as a dunce dumbest and has never obeyed court orders, no election is allowed to hold while the issues are in court. As it is now, you are the dumbest here.
Any link to this claim?
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by awayeyebundle: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2016
teebillz:
When will Jimoh Ibrahim start his campaign? I really want to see him campaign in Akure and other places in Ondo.
....He has started already..U no get television..why this Hatred for nothing..Jimoh Ibrahim is the authentic candidate..the verdict of Appeal court there's something fishing about it..Our judge always contradict themselve...Mimiko dey used monies to paid civil servant dey do court case for stooge...I laughed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.