Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) (53588 Views)

Obaseki & Oshiomhole Jubilate As Tribunal Dismisses Ize Iyamu's Application(pics / Ondo PDP Guber Tussle: Abang Declines Jimoh Ibrahim’s Application / Ondo PDP Guber Tussle: Abang Declines Jimoh Ibrahim’s Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by kcnwaigbo: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2016
DropShot:

Any link to this claim?
The elections will not be shifted rather it is the court that will deliver judgement before the election
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by kcnwaigbo: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2016
awayeyebundle:
....He has started already..U no get television..why this Hatred for nothing..Jimoh Ibrahim is the authentic candidate..the verdict of Appeal court there's something fishing about it..Our judge always contradict themselve...Mimiko dey used monies to paid civil servant dey do court case for stooge...I laughed!
Try and improve on your use of English. It really sucks ,no offence intended. BTW whether fishing or fishy the verdict of the appeal court will prevail in the ondo elections

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by awayeyebundle: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Try and improve on your use of English. It really sucks ,no offence intended. BTW whether fishing or fishy the verdict of the appeal court will prevail in the ondo elections
....Am not hear to insult or castigate anybody but to let u know that 8yrs Mimiko have governor the state what is achievement after debt of unpaid salaries..imagine derivative of Oil producing state..All this Mimiko agenda is Selfish why Jegede at all cost..I school in Ondo,graduate here in Akure..so I know what am saying....To covered his atrocities for emblezzment
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by engineerboat(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2016
awayeyebundle:
......Nigerian Judge are not sincere in making decision but on one side to Jegede..There is something fishing about the verdict of the Appeal court.Why court always contradict itself NJC said Sheriff is the authentic of Chairman of PDP,now Appeal court said Markaffi/Mimiko/Jegede should filed a motion against the authentic Chairman of PDP Sheriff/Jimoh....Where are we going Nigeria?.....Our judge are laughing stock to themselves

Where and when did NJC said that. Is NJC high court, appeal court. Or what
When has investigating Abang equating to assuming Sheriff chairmanship.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by engineerboat(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2016
awayeyebundle:
.......U are joker Jimoh Ibrahim will win his LG not only but win the election Oga mark my words...

Are u inside this bus and where are you people heading to

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by DropShot: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The elections will not be shifted rather it is the court that will deliver judgement before the election
I asked for the link to the claim the Appeal Court has said tit will deliver judgement next week or before the election.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by engineerboat(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2016
awayeyebundle:
....Am not hear to insult or castigate anybody but to let u know that 8yrs Mimiko have governor the state what is achievement after debt of unpaid salaries..imagine derivative of Oil producing state..All this Mimiko agenda is Selfish why Jegede at all cost..I school in Ondo,graduate here in Akure..so I know what am saying....To covered his atrocities for emblezzment

Watch which television station Abeg.

How many market women watch dstv, how many Farmer watches dstv.

No wonder Sheriff said he's campacampaigning from outside ondo state. As they did their primaries out ondo state
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by engineerboat(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2016
DropShot:

I asked for the link to the claim the Appeal Court has said tit will deliver judgement next week or before the election.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/11/11/ondo-appeal-court-grants-jegedes-application-to-challenge-ibrahims-nomination-2/

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by MilesLamar(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2016
wow.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by DropShot: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2016
engineerboat:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/11/11/ondo-appeal-court-grants-jegedes-application-to-challenge-ibrahims-nomination-2/
I just finished reading that report and NOWHERE in it, it was stated the Appeal Court will deliver judgement in one week or before election. The only specific directive from the panel is for Jegede team to serve all respondents in the appeal within three days of its decision.

As it is, judgement may be dispensed before the election but it is not guaranteed.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by awayeyebundle: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2016
engineerboat:

Where and when did NJC said that. Is NJC high court, appeal court. Or what
When has investigating Abang equating to assuming Sheriff chairmanship.
....I don't like people coming on this platform to dent this Nairaland for Ngeria,are u saying Nigeria Judicial Council are not among the Judicial arm of this country...Check yesterday Newspaper about Abang Misconduct of Judicial....What the NJC said abi na Lome u dey not inside Naija
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by Mujtahida: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2016
onatisi:
where is the jubilation

all i see is people going about their normal business
Don't mind the op twisting reality. The place on the photo is Oja the main market in Akure which is always busy particularly in the evening and even more so when APC did their campaign rally.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by kcnwaigbo: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2016
DropShot:

I just finished reading that report and NOWHERE in it, it was stated the Appeal Court will deliver judgement in one week or before election. The only specific directive from the panel is for Jegede team to serve all respondents in the appeal within three days of its decision.

As it is, judgement may be dispensed before the election but it is not guaranteed.
My dear the appeal court will definitely deliver judgement before the elections!! I wonder why you are so scared of the court delivering judgement!! Cunny man die cunny man bury am.The APC through sheriff thought they could delay the judgement by writing fictitious petition against the former panel. Dem go hear am.The courts will show them how less smart they are
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by engineerboat(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2016
DropShot:

Like your former submission on this matter.

DropShot:

The difference in our position is that while I doubt a decision will be reached before election, you are sure the case will be resolved before then.

No need to argue further. In about 10 days from now, we will see the outcome. No need to fight brother.

Till then May God spares our lives till then.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by kcnwaigbo: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2016
awayeyebundle:
....I don't like people coming on this platform to dent this Nairaland for Ngeria,are u saying Nigeria Judicial Council are not among the Judicial arm of this country...Check yesterday Newspaper about Abang Misconduct of Judicial....What the NJC said abi na Lome u dey not inside Naija
NJC sat on the personal conduct of Okon Abang and not the substances of the cases he handled!! The NJC is not a law court and cannot decide on cases in court

Once again dear, your use of English is terrible. Do work on it.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by johnbu: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2016
gebest:
my brother i tire o, infact i did not see any jubilation here.
kindly go for eyes treatment for the sake of recommended glasses.the judgement shows that judiciary is sanitizing, despite the jegede popularity that May pose danger to apc candidate in the ondo state
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by awayeyebundle: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

NJC sat on the personal conduct of Okon Abang and not the substances of the cases he handled!! The NJC is not a law court and cannot decide on cases in court

Once again dear, your use of English is terrible. Do work on it.
...Bros why u dey vex ni...all I know is that wether u're paid or not we Ondo indigene no want stooge as our next governor...Abang case is it not related to Sheriff/Jimoh case...who has the power to nominate governor na National Chairman of Party or governor...Abeg Pele na ur Name

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by awayeyebundle: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The court will definitely deliver judgement before the elections!!! It dosent matter what you think.The name of the PDP candidate on the ballot on November 26 would be decided by the appeal court and not Justice Okon Abang
....No court in the World can accelerate court hearing without proper investigation...So Nigeria is not exception..So on Wether Jimoh Ibrahim will Appeal the court Order or not...I strong believe that Appeal court verdict was on one side...
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by BERNIMOORE: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2016
DropShot:

pls, read with an Open Mind and be objective

The Court never Ask Jegede's team to serve all respondents in the appeal within three days of its decision,you actually err by misinforming us, but Rather, the Appeal Court Directed that the respondents(jimoh ibrahim) had (3)three days to file their reply'' After they must have receive 'notice of Appeal withing 24hours (between thursday 10th(yesterday) and friday 11th(today)November)

So by Next week wednesday latest both the 'notice of appeal' from the plaintiff and 'response to the appeal' should be before the court, while thursday or friday should be for hearing and possible judgement, while the reasons for judgement can be deferred till another day. take it or leave it, read my submission again in the same link you were directed;

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/11/11/ondo-appeal-court-grants-jegedes-application-to-challenge-ibrahims-nomination-2

(1) ''The court then gave the respondents(jimoh ibrahim) (3)three days for filing their reply''.

(2) ''The court also held that the notice of appeal filed by the applicant should be deemed as properly filed and that the applicant(jegede) should file and serve all his processes on the respondents within 24 hours.

Jegede on the driving seat!
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by DropShot: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

pls, read with an Open Mind and be objective

The Court never Ask Jegede's team to serve all respondents in the appeal within three days of its decision,you actually err by misinforming us, but Rather, the Appeal Court Directed that the respondents(jimoh ibrahim) had (3)three days to file their reply'' After they must have receive 'notice of Appeal withing 24hours (between thursday 10th(yesterday) and friday 11th(today)November)

So by Next week wednesday latest both the 'notice of appeal' from the plaintiff and 'response to the appeal' should be before the court, while thursday or friday should be for hearing and possible judgement, while the reasons for judgement can be deferred till another day. take it or leave it, read my submission again in the same link you were directed;

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/11/11/ondo-appeal-court-grants-jegedes-application-to-challenge-ibrahims-nomination-2

(1) ''The court then gave the respondents(jimoh ibrahim) (3)three days for filing their reply''.

(2) ''The court also held that the notice of appeal filed by the applicant should be deemed as properly filed and that the applicant(jegede) should file and serve all his processes on the respondents within 24 hours.

Jegede on the driving seat!

I accept my error.

Thanks for the clarification. We await next week.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by kcnwaigbo: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2016
awayeyebundle:
....No court in the World can accelerate court hearing without proper investigation...So Nigeria is not exception..So on Wether Jimoh Ibrahim will Appeal the court Order or not...I strong believe that Appeal court verdict was on one side...
Continue to rant until judgement is delivered next week
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by BERNIMOORE: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2016
DropShot:

I accept my error.

Thanks for the clarification. We await next week.
i knew it was'nt intended grin and i must say that i Admire your honesty!
Although anything can happen in Nigeria and like you said 'it is not guaranteed' But its a phycological boost for jegede's camp.

anyway 'peace with you' we are all spectators.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by engineerboat(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2016
awayeyebundle:

This is not investigation but appeal.

No investigation but argument on what was jundicely delivered by Abang. Where Poroye who brougy the case was the one who brought lawyer to defend the case without allowing the affected party to be represented.

Is that a judgement
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by bakila: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2016
ojuu4u:

am very sure they cannot finished the case bf election and it wil remain status quo o , before they finish the court case will be the end of election, though jegede may win the case but by then the deed would ve been done, it woud ve been damaged beyond repair cos i knw jimoh can never ever win the election, butif par adventure jimoh wins election and jegede wins the case, its beta cos court will restore jegede mandate. just like Amechi vs omehia in 2007
One Lipton for you.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by awayeyebundle: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
bakila:

One Lipton for you.
....when Mimiko dey dissolve the authentic PDP committee in Ondo state and replaced with Caretaker Mimiko using incumbent power that's nonsense
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) by lazioking: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
jonhemma11:
According to multiple social media sources,the Appeal Court today granted Eyitayo Jegede SAN leave of Appeal and dismissed Jimoh Ibrahim /Poroye's application.This is a step forward in reclaiming his lost to Jimoh Ibrahim.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/appeal-court-grant-eyitayo-jegede-leave.html
I really love Eyitayo Jegede and i want him to reclaim back his mandate but for God sake, ask anyone in akure and they will tell you that this is normal site around Oja area in akure in the evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.