Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,996 members, 7,866,745 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria (3671 Views)

Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award / Female Celebrities In Agbada At 'Merry Men' Premiere; Who Wore It Best? / Is Cee-c The Most Fashionable Female Celebrity Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Ovokoo: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Here is a list of the most fashionable celebrities in Nigeria.

http://ovoko.com.ng/fashionable-female-celebrities-nigeria/

10. Dakore Egbuson

Our very elegant actress, Dakore, always in vogue with the latest trend and unique pieces. Making heads turn at every opportunity.

9. Osas Ajibade

Osas ajibade, our tinsel sweetheart, with a great body fitting into all those great clothes, what more can we ask for?

8. Stephanie Coker

Stephanie, our Tv personality, always dressed to the nines at every event. Always representing in a graceful fashion.

7. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

Omosexy has swayed us with her cool, simple fashionable looks on the red carpet and in her everyday life. She always manages to stun her crowd.

6. Laura Ikeji

Laura Ikeji, the sister to blogger, Linda Ikeji has truly set herself apart in the world of fashion , very trendy, always displaying her incredible style with a smile on her face. With her fashion blog, we can confidently say that she has a future in fashion.

5. Mercy Aigbe

Mercy Aigbe, always tastefully dressed. She really knows how to style herself. With her winning the recent city people most fashionable person, we can say that we agree.

4. Mocheddah

We woke up suddenly and discovered that Mocheddah has an incredible sense of style. With her recently opened online boutique, we can see where her incredible passion for fashion.

3. Toke Makinwa

Toksstar, our very popular OAP who is a very edgy dresser, always displaying her edginess in various social events and setting trends.

2. Genevieve Nnaji

Genevieve Nnaji oozes class in everything that she chooses to wear. Very simple and yet unique sense of style. She dresses like she acts, exquisite

1. Rita Dominic

Our ever stylish actress, slaying in all shades of hotness. Very clean, classic personal style. We cant fault any piece that she decides to grace with her body. She really is a fashion icon.

http://ovoko.com.ng/fashionable-female-celebrities-nigeria/

cc: Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Young03(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
picture or

addonbilivit
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Ovokoo: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Young03:
picture or

addonbilivit
Done.
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by AGUBANZE(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
What happened to Jenifa?

Abeg the list is so incompetent
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Larrey(f): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Where is funke akindele?
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Ovokoo: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
AGUBANZE:
What happened to Jenifa?
Abeg the list is so incompetent
Larrey:
Where is funke akindele?
The list is for the most fashion conscious and not for who's the best Actress.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by nikkypearl(f): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Awwww! Genevieve my spiritual sister kiss kiss

Always stunning...

Rita no dey disappoint..

Dakore is cool...

Osas....@ d last pose is ridiculous.....

Stephene coker just there..

Toke..not bad...

Omo T..simply lovely

Mercy ...i rest my case !!!
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by goldenceo1: 12:10am On Nov 11, 2016
This ur new found love for list of best female Fashionable celeb, Highest paid Nigeria footballers, 5 most powerful Kings et al in Nigeria must b born out of ur alliance wit one of d mod here.. you came into Nairaland on Nov 6th n 3 or more of ur 6 topics have graced front page. even sum pple wen done reach 5 years here wit ova 20 topics neva c front page ones wit any of their topic; all tanks to those political mod here.

Oga Ovokoo Blogger u must b a mod here in disguise. let's I forget Tosyne2much must have been a gud teacher to u.. God luck as u enroute to front page.
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Larrey(f): 2:33am On Nov 11, 2016
Ovokoo:

The list is for the most fashion conscious and not for who's the best Actress.
undecided my eyes ds days sa. Thanks
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by speaktome(m): 4:02am On Nov 11, 2016
@Op I don't believe it if my wife's picture is not there kiss kiss

#MySignatureMyBusiness#

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by maryjan8(f): 6:18am On Nov 11, 2016
Beautiful ladies
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
goldenceo1:
This ur new found love for list of best female Fashionable celeb, Highest paid Nigeria footballers, 5 most powerful Kings et al in Nigeria must b born out of ur alliance wit one of d mod here.. you came into Nairaland on Nov 6th n 3 or more of ur 6 topics have graced front page. even sum pple wen done reach 5 years here wit ova 20 topics neva c front page ones wit any of their topic; all tanks to those political mod here.

Oga Ovokoo Blogger u must b a mod here in disguise. let's I forget Tosyn2much must have been a gud teacher to u.. God luck as u enroute to front page.
I'm trying to learn from the OP cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
11.bae smiley

Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by handsam(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jarizod:
11.bae smiley

Baba! grin
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

Baba! grin

I hope say u no dey eye my bae sha..I fit use anything play but not my woman grin cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by handsam(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jarizod:

I hope say u no dey eye my bae sha..I fit use anything play but not my woman grin cheesy

Chai. For this recession, person fit manage this one o grin
Gimme na cool
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

Chai. For this recession, person fit manage this one o grin
Gimme na cool

Baba...na my beautiful shericoco u wan "manage" so..no make I commot shirt for u oh angry cheesy

Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by handsam(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jarizod:

Baba...na my beautiful shericoco u wan "manage" so..no make I commot shirt for u oh angry cheesy

Off am na! angry You go chop beating like this man grin
Oya leave the girl now before I take her forcefully! angry cheesy

Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

Off am na! angry You go chop beating like this man grin
Oya leave the girl now before I take her forcefully! angry cheesy

ontop my woman again!! Baba I go too beat u grin

Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by handsam(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jarizod1:

ontop my woman again!! Baba I go too beat u grin

CentaurX. See I don call my man

Now It's two against one.
Give up.
The girl is mine! angry

Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
handsam:

CentaurX. See I don call my man
Now It's two against one. Give up. The girl is mine! angry
u win..I dash u grin
if u want the girl.. come and collect her cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by handsam(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jarizod:

u win..I dash u grin

if u want the girl.. come and collect her cheesy

Good boy cool

1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Fashionable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Ovokoo: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm trying to learn from the OP cheesy
We learn from the boss. Keep up the good work.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Richest Fuji Musicians And Their Net Worth. / Davido's Attempt At Drawing His Girlfriend Chioma. See Her Reply (photo) / Tiny Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Bares Her Butt In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.