Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) (976 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Pictured At The Paris Climate Change / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting / Prof. Osibanjo: Nigerians Are Fed Up But APC Will Bring Change (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) by strangleyo: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2009
Re: Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) by annyplenty(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2009
the earlier we realise this is a major problem, the better it is going to be for us to save our world from collapse.
Re: Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) by AfroCynic: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
This is nice but it is propaganda, I am always wary when an individual is being as exalted as Fashola is, it leave me feeling rather suspicious, maybe I just a cynic!
Re: Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) by babapupa: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2009
AfroCynic:

This is nice but it is propaganda, I am always wary when an individual is being as exalted as Fashola is, it leave me feeling rather suspicious, maybe I just a cynic!

Your Fashola suspicion shouldn't be an impediment per you understanding and recognizing basics like the relationship between carbon and oxygen.

Don't tell me the school kids in the video sabi book pass you,
Re: Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) by AfroCynic: 12:30am On Nov 02, 2009
babapupa:

Your Fashola suspicion shouldn't be an impediment per you understanding and recognizing basics like the relationship between carbon and oxygen.

Don't tell me the school kids in the video sabi book pass you,

How did you relate my comment to carbon and oxygen?
Re: Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) by Beaf: 12:42am On Nov 02, 2009
AfroCynic:

He is the goon (no brains, just teeth) employed to bite anybody that is uncomfortable or suspicous.
Re: Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) by babapupa: 1:44am On Nov 02, 2009
AfroCynic:

What's propaganda again?

@ Beef. how now? Asiwaju don let you out of bedroom? I bet asiwaju don make ya body sore like bricklayer body. ndo,

lmao.
Re: Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) by AfroCynic: 2:04am On Nov 02, 2009
babapupa:

What's propaganda again?

@ Beef. how now? Asiwaju don let you out of bedroom? I bet asiwaju don make ya body sore like bricklayer body. ndo,

lmao.

The videos, I want to know what real Lagosians think, as opposed to members of the cabinet. I watch a lot of the EoL videos and they never really present any opposing view. Everyone seems to forever sing the praises of the Governor. I do enjoy the vids though, they bring me little glimpses of home that I would not see otherwise.
Re: Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) by babapupa: 2:42am On Nov 02, 2009
AfroCynic:

The videos, I want to know what real Lagosians think, as opposed to members of the cabinet. I watch a lot of the EoL videos and they never really present any opposing view. Everyone seems to forever sing the praises of the Governor. I do enjoy the vids though, they bring me little glimpses of home that I would not see otherwise.

Are we talking about the same video?

The video mentioned Fashola just once and it wasn't a praise. They interviewed 2 members of his cabinet and they didn't say anything about Fashola.

They interviewed @ least 5 real lagosians and showed a clip containing 3 real lagosians dramatizing the need for action against climate change.
Re: Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) by Igbanibo: 4:52am On Nov 02, 2009
I like this Fashola bobo O!! Why cant other governors be forward thinking like him?
Re: Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2009
my solution to this still remains the same.
ALL DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SHOULD GO GREEN!!
please try to limit pollution as much as possible.
all these countries need to learn not to be dependent on such dirty harsh fossil fuels.
learn from the mistakes of the US and other developed nations.
during the industrial revolution, boy was it a mess!!!

all developing countries should start using solar panels and other things ect ect
but i know it cost a lot undecided

im a bit of a tree-hugger myself and i feel terrible when i see people throw trash on the ground.
sometimes im even tempted to pick it up, but i know that will just end up in the trash dump anyway.
i recycle as much as i can, and use little water as possible.

even i turn off all the lights in the house when no one is here but me.
i try and do everything to limit what i do, its almost addicting.
Re: Eye On Lagos - Climate Change (video) by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2009
why cant other states follow and be like Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre Things You Did To Get A Stay In The Diaspora - We Want To Laugh/learn! / Www.whereisyardua.com / Man Posing As Yar Adua's Cousin Clames He Drank Tea With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.