Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants (1678 Views)

Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu / Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by Freegift75: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

Below is the 100-day plan Trump's campaign released called "Donald Trump's Contract With The American Voter."

What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington

Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:

* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator

* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses
immediately

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back

* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror- prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:
Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by dingbang(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Like say the senate go dey sleep when him dey make all these yeye laws. Mchew. If senate no approve, Trump is as useless as Buhari!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by DropShot: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Good plans for America as a country.

However, if he pushes on with most of those plans, America will lose her worldwide influence sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by Freegift75: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
dingbang:
Like say the senate go dey sleep when him dey make all these yeye laws. Mchew. If senate no approve, Trump is as useless as Buhari!

That's just the barrier in democratic system of governance, SENATE. If not even Buhari could have gone far in fulfilling all he promised.

Democracy, a bad business
Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by opethom(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
buhari promised more than this
Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by dingbang(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Freegift75:

That's just the barrier in democratic system of governance, SENATE. If not even Buhari could have gone far in fulfilling all he promised.

Democracy, a bad business
so what's good business? Autocracy?

1 Like

Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by midol: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
So you are going to vet we yoruba muslims and hausa fulani as muslim terrorists while Christian Ibos and SS enjoy easy visa to America.

Ngbo Kabirudeen no more yankee for us be dat.

2 Likes

Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by EHMIR(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Singing "talk nd do" by kcee nd uhurusad

bits kola nut*
Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by NaijaMutant(f): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ok
Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by Sweetguy25: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
C'mon. Its obvious this a lie.

1 Like

Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by iokpebholo: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
dingbang:
bros na was for u oh,abeg don't ever compare trump with bihari,buhari is a legend in stupidity.
Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by otitokoroleti: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
iokpebholo:
bros na was for u oh,abeg don't ever compare trump with bihari,buhari is a legend in stupidity.
used tissue paper is useful than Bubu but Trump cant do all the aforementioned shit in this article otherwise U.S will end in serious wahala.
Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by ahaika23: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Nde Hasa/Funani and their eweedu minions are fretting!
midol:
So you are going to vet we yoruba muslims and hausa fulani as muslim terrorists while Christian Ibos and SS enjoy easy visa to America.

Ngbo Kabirudeen no more yankee for us be dat.
Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by ahaika23: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
I did not see on the list where he stated he will junket the globe. This Trump sef. grin
Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by dingbang(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
iokpebholo:
grin
Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by dhardline(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
dingbang:

Fortunately for Trump the Republicans have the majority in both the senate and the house of reps.

So passing those laws just got easier for him.

1 Like

Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by Kingsley10000: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
i stand with him in deporting all blacks illegal immigrants and clamping down terrorism

1 Like

Re: TRUMP Rolls Out 100-day Action Plan, Vows War Against Illegal Immigrants by Aquariann: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

This is the part that caught my attention. Please can someone tell me how this will (not) affect the price of global crude oil? What should we (Nigeria) expect from an increased shale production by the US?

(1) (Reply)

Trump Caught Selling Pardons / Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia / Stop It B! Pay Your Fuc***g Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.