Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Career Woman.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Career Woman.... (2475 Views)

The Career Woman---- Https://www.marylouiseonline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Woman.... by miwalo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]husband and wife were working in the same company and it is against the company law one person must resign, the problem there is that, wife earn N800,000 and husband N500,000. WHO DO U ADVICE TO RESIGN? Please be objective in your respond.
Thanks

Re: Career Woman.... by babajeje123(m): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2016
Is this the man @ op? So many factors are to be considered before one of them is asked to resign. First, how is their job affecting their home? Are their children kids, adolescents or adults? I had a nudge in me that a woman earning such won't have time for her home. Family is more important than money. Let the woman step down to something that is not time consuming so that she can have time for her home.
Re: Career Woman.... by TheArchangel(f): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
babajeje123:
Is this the man @ op? So many factors are to be considered before one of them is asked to resign. First, how is their job affecting their home? Are their children kids, adolescents or adults? I had a nudge in me that a woman earning such won't have time for her home. Family is more important than money. Let the woman step down to something that is not time consuming so that she can have time for her home.
Really bro.

None of them should resign. They should get either of their mums or female relatives to help out cos there is always someone somewhere on their long generational trees that needs the money and the job.

4 Likes

Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. digital marketing
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: Potassium hydroxide
Re: Career Woman.... by chii8(f): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Hian...since they are finding it difficult to make a right decision,they should divorce and continue earning big salary in that the company won't allow couple to work in their organization.
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Acknowledges for paper such a beneficial composition, I stumbled beside your blog besides decipher a limited announce. I want your technique of inscription... Carmarthen VW camper van hire
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Hi there, I discovered your blog per Google bit searching for such kinda educational advise moreover your inform beholds very remarkable for me. ulaş özdemir
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2019
At this point you'll find out what is important, it all gives a url to the appealing page: solar panel benefits
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2019
Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: hasta karyolası
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2019
This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: free apk download
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
There you can download for free, see the first of these data. طريقة الاسهم للمبتدئين
Re: Career Woman.... by KanwuliaExtra: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Whoever has the better or best chance of getting a better job fastest and with the least amount of stressors.

Not a matter of who earns more or less.
Not a matter of gender.

A couple in a healthy relationship or marriage can very easily discuss this and explore ALL avenues to arrive at an agreeable decision.

Unless the relationship is marred with strife and selfishness. kiss kiss kiss

Why does the title only address “career women”?
I smell implicit gender bias from the OP. wink
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. Burberry leather jackets
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
On this page you can read my interests, write something special. Ghana waist beads
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Ειδική Εκπαίδευση Λεμεσός
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. 歌唱学院
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. Mississauga wedding photography
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. #cauchemars
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2020
I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Best movers in dubai
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
This content is simply exciting and creative. I have been deciding on a institutional move and this has helped me with one aspect. Avenue South Residence Price
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. новини
Re: Career Woman.... by debradixon: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. [url=https://www.vayatravel.bg/%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%B2-%D0%B3%D1%8A%D1%80%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F/]хотели в гърция[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Graduation Ceremonies Of Premature Babies Leaving The Intensive Care(photos) / Sunset At Noon (dedicated To All Who Have Ever Lost A Loved One) / 80's And Early 90's Childhood Games And Toys. Great Memories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.