Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Alternativeadverts.com Is A FRAUD! Emmachine1 Is A Criminal! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Alternativeadverts.com Is A FRAUD! Emmachine1 Is A Criminal! (710 Views)

Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. / FRAUD ALERT! BLISS GATE IS A FRAUD / O-give Has Is A Fraud O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternativeadverts.com Is A FRAUD! Emmachine1 Is A Criminal! by Cribking1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
Guys beware of the fraudster emmachine1 on nairaland who is also the owner of Alternativeadverts...He scammed me Of huge money...Have been trying to contact him for days now but noticed he barred my lines.... Don't do business with alternativeadverts . Com ....Emmanuel Nwafor is a CRIMINAL....He will scam you. Be warned!
Re: Alternativeadverts.com Is A FRAUD! Emmachine1 Is A Criminal! by irririchris(m): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
I bought sms units from his website.. sendersms.com since July, over 7000 units, I'm unable to send even 1unit, saying sending sms failed, whenever i contact them, he says he work on it.. Caveat Emptor!
Re: Alternativeadverts.com Is A FRAUD! Emmachine1 Is A Criminal! by Femmyrich(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2018
irririchris:
I bought sms units from his website.. sendersms.com since July, over 7000 units, I'm unable to send even 1unit, saying sending sms failed, whenever i contact them, he says he work on it.. Caveat Emptor!

Here are the most common causes of this error:

1. You don't have enough units on your account with your bulk sms provider. Solution is to fund your account.

2. Your API settings are not correct. Check your api settings with what your provider gave you. Are your username and password on the API correct? If you use spc4, check admin menu, is your Balance with your provider displayed. This can also give you idea whether your API settings are OK.

3. You may not have chosen a default API under API gateway settings so your bulk SMS software don't know the API through which it will send your messages.

4. If you are sending to 1 or 2 numbers and they are both DND active, if your SMS provider route for you don't support DND, this error will be displayed.

5. Most of the time this one I want to mention is the case. Your SMS provider is simply UNRELIABLE either in the quality of gateway or they don't have enough SMS units to send your messages.

These are the most common reasons you have SMS SENDING FAILED UNITS displayed.

You can check out https://www.megrichmobilesms.com and send your messages with rest of mind and have them delivered instantly. You get premium quality at affordable rates.

You can call 08069647329 to use our DND route that delivers to DND numbers.

Re: Alternativeadverts.com Is A FRAUD! Emmachine1 Is A Criminal! by skybluee: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
I wanted to pay for his pay per click advert but eventually I moved to another site bcoz of the minimum price he gave me. I am even planning to pay but with this warning I am away.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Should I Invest In With 5 Million Naira? / The Fastest Way To Get Your Money From Mmm / What Can I Use To Console Myself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.