Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Face Of The FRAUDSTER CRIMINAL! He Is The Owner Of Alternativeadverts.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Face Of The FRAUDSTER CRIMINAL! He Is The Owner Of Alternativeadverts.com (899 Views)

I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote / Have You Been Scammed? Name And Shame The Fraudster(s) Here / Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Face Of The FRAUDSTER CRIMINAL! He Is The Owner Of Alternativeadverts.com by Cribking1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Guys beware of this guy....His name is Emmanuel Nwafor....He is a real CRIMINAL....username on nairaland is emmachine1... He dafrauded me of #49,000... He has barred my lines and never responds to mails... I need to prosecute this guy if anyone can help.....I know his office...My money with him is a great pain to me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The FRAUDSTER CRIMINAL! He Is The Owner Of Alternativeadverts.com by BrutalJab: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
You follow am do MMM?
Re: The Face Of The FRAUDSTER CRIMINAL! He Is The Owner Of Alternativeadverts.com by Cribking1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
paid him $110 for Facebook ad because I had problem with my payoneer card couldn't use it to pay for Ad on Facebook. We agreed that he will set the ad budget at 13US dollars daily for a week but on the first day I noticed the thief set the budget at 8CAD dollars instead of the US dollars i paid him. I raise the alarm and told him to stop the ad, but he didn't . At the end of the day, there was zero conversion so i told him that i am not interested in running the ad further that he should take $10 from the remaining money and send me the rest. Up till now, he never send my money, he even barred my line so that I won't be able to contact him.I went to his office in Lagos from Ibadan, he promised to send my noney on the 9th of November of which he hasn't sent it till now. All my efforts to reach him prooved abortive. The only mistake I made is that I didn't make research here on nairaland before dealing with him. I have got to know now that he has dupped lots of publishers and advertisers on Nairaland. Guys stay away from alternative adverts. He is a real CRIMINAL...

(1) (Reply)

ZL Launches Door To Door Waste And Revenue Collection In Kaduna State. / Buy Socks Proxy / Yes-p Protest: BOI Formally Calls for Dialogue With Yes-p participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.