Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! (1140 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / It Is A Criminal Act To Deface Naira – CBN Warns Nigerians / The Face Of The FRAUDSTER CRIMINAL! He Is The Owner Of Alternativeadverts.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! by Cribking1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
This post servers as a warning to anyone dealing or planing to deal with alternative adverts to desist from doing so. The Owner, the company is FRAUD!
Re: Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! by lastbaff(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Please drop a link to his profile.
Re: Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! by Cribking1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
He uses ds usernames on nairaland...emmachine1 and IdealSurfer...Guys take note!
Re: Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 11, 2016
Cribking1:
This post servers as a warning to anyone dealing or planing to deal with alternative adverts to desist from doing so. The Owner, the company is FRAUD!

State what happened with proof na...you don't expect people to believe you because you said so.
Re: Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! by Cribking1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
I paid him $110 for Facebook ad because I had problem with my payoneer card couldn't use it to pay for Ad on Facebook. We agreed that he will set the ad budget at 13US dollars daily for a week but on the first day I noticed the thief set the budget at 8CAD dollars instead of the US dollars i paid him. I raise the alarm and told him to stop the ad, but he didn't . At the end of the day, there was zero conversion so i told him that i am not interested in running the ad further that he should take $10 from the remaining money and send me the rest. Up till now, he never send my money, he even barred my line so that I won't be able to contact him.I went to his office in Lagos from Ibadan, he promised to send my noney on the 9th of November of which he hasn't sent it till now. All my efforts to reach him prooved abortive. The only mistake I made is that I didn't make research here on nairaland before dealing with him. I have got to know now that he has dupped lots of publishers and advertisers on Nairaland. Guys stay away from alternative adverts. He is a real CRIMINAL...
Re: Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! by chiefkpokp(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oga did he run your add... yes or no?

Cribking1:
I paid him $110 for Facebook ad because I had problem with my payoneer card couldn't use it to pay for Ad on Facebook. We agreed that he will set the ad budget at 13US dollars daily for a week but on the first day I noticed the thief set the budget at 8CAD dollars instead of the US dollars i paid him. I raise the alarm and told him to stop the ad, but he didn't . At the end of the day, there was zero conversion so i told him that i am not interested in running the ad further that he should take $10 from the remaining money and send me the rest. Up till now, he never send my money, he even barred my line so that I won't be able to contact him.I went to his office in Lagos from Ibadan, he promised to send my noney on the 9th of November of which he hasn't sent it till now. All my efforts to reach him prooved abortive. The only mistake I made is that I didn't make research here on nairaland before dealing with him. I have got to know now that he has dupped lots of publishers and advertisers on Nairaland. Guys stay away from alternative adverts. He is a real CRIMINAL...
Re: Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! by Cribking1(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Cc Chiefekpo you must be a CRIMINAL in the same fraudulent business with Emmauel....
Re: Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Cribking1:
He uses ds usernames on nairaland...emmachine1 and IdealSurfer...Guys take note!

@cribking1 I am not Emmanuel Nwafor oooooo...I am also a blogger and I once used alternative advert too and didn't get paid either. So please do not associate me with such claim.
Thanks.
Re: Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money! by chiefkpokp(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
i will not even trade word wit u, because unon no urself....das y u enter gbese so.............look 4 d nearest transformer and do d needy. just simple question i ask u, unon fit answer....

Cribking1:
Cc Chiefekpo you must be a CRIMINAL in the same fraudulent business with Emmauel....

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? / I Need Contact To Hon. Minister Of Power His Excellency Babatunde Fashola / How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.