Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

"Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka (38975 Views)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Nigerian & Cameroonian CJTFs Carryout Successful Operation Against Boko Haram(pi / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by eddyslim(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2016
This man has no brain

5 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by allexy2: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2016
Nigerians are so gullible to believe that America is in Nigeria to help fight boko haram

Wake up !!!!!

There are solid evidence without an iota of doubt that have proven that America are the sponsor and creation of boko haram.

Do some research !!!! I don't say you should belive me. All o just want you all to do is to research what I said.

The American secret service (CIA) with Israel secret service (MOSAAD) are the one coordinating all this poor people from chad. Notice that most of this attack take place around borno. That becos the secret service is using all this poor people from chad as terrorist. They sponsor And fund them.

The main goal of western countries is to break up Nigeria. Remember that the former american ambassador to Nigeria said Nigeria will break up by 2015. This he quoted in the year 2002.

Unfortunately, they have not successfully broken up Nigeria through the use of boko haram.
They wana use the divide and conquer tatic where it will appear like the Muslims (north) are killing south (Christian s). Then the south will will revenge and pick arm which will lead to civil war and lead to break up of Nigeria.

Now that plan have failed, they using economic warfare against Nigeria. They want to ground us economically to a point it will lead to to break up of Nigeria. Think about it for a sec, why was our currency devalue from 199 to about 500 naira to the dollar OVERNIGHT !
some people might argue it got to due will drop in oil price ? How come Nigeria is hardest hit ? Check UAE, SAUDI, QATAR, currency. Their currency gain value overnight despite all this oil crisis. The whole thing have been plan to create scarcity of dollar to bring down Nigeria.

This is why America have brought their troops to Nigeria to help advance boko haram attack on Nigeria.

I ask America, when the Nigeria needed to weapon to kill boko haram, why didn't they sell weapons to Nigeria ? They said no. The reason is evident. It was Russia who supply us weapon to kill all this bastard called boko haram.

Take a look at Syria, Iraq , Libya , Sudan. Do you spot a pattern. What do all this countries have in common. .OIL !!!!!!

Where ever america go, they have gone to create hell on that country especially when that country have OIL.

the main thing they want to achieve to all this is to be able to break up Nigeria in sort a way it will possible to control and steal our oil wealth.

NEVER TRUST THE MAN!

SAY NO TO WESTERN PRESENCE IN Nigeria!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by buchilino(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2016
dermmy:
US was never commited to fighting boko haram in Nigeria.

PPLE LIKE U GIVES ME HOPE. AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE INTELLECTUALS IN DIS GOD 4SAKEN LAND.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by maxzzo1(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2016
Soyinka should respect his age for once..... grin

5 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by drololaaof: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2016
Don't be speculative allow him to say so before debating on it. Trump have not said so US is an established democracy
Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by oluwaahmed: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:
Rubbish!

Typical Afonja.

When the US denied Nigeria arms, stopped Israel from selling us arms, coerced Saudi Arabia to deny us access to fly our arms across their airspace, all under GEJ, was that the support the US gave to us?

How about the US stalling, and waiting for Oritsejafor to address Congress before designating BH as a terror group?

Always like changing history.

Or is it the paltry millions they gave to MNUTF or the scrap mine sweepers they donated to us that we should be happy about!

The US can shove it's support where the Sun does not shine.

We were doing fine with the T72 tanks from Russia, the South African mercenaries, and our gallant men, until they foisted a seni.le terrorist on us who released boko haram commanders in exchange for phantom Chibok girls. Today, we've lost gallant men like Col. Ali that expelled terrorists from Baga and the days of steady killing of our soldiers are back.

We know the silly game 'em Obamas and Clintons were playing. Trump may not be perfect, but we know he is no Obama or a Clinton. And that's a plus in our book.

We'd send these terrorists to the great beyond with or without their help. We've done it before. We'll do it again.

Their plan to demonize Trump over here has failed already. Obama foisted Buhari the failure. Both himself and Clinton are dead to us. As he leaves the White House, let him not use the Negro race to score cheap points. Because he failed Africa (from Nigeria to Libya to Egypt). He should align with his Muslim heritage. His name is Hussein, ain't that right?!

-Lord

MuBarrack Hussein Obama. Wole soyinka shd hang is white head in shame. Oga tear soyinka, tear ur green card nau like Obj tore is pdp card. Fuvckin Afonja! I'm so glad dat Muslim terrorist is outa d white haus, actually tot America wld be foolish enuff 2 vote Hillary Clinton. 10K God dey prove me wrong. Trump is no fool u knw, leme see wer dat kunu punk will be goin 2 sit he can sit his old arse @ hme & govern his country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by TheFreeOne: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2016
ovadozes:
All of you insulting Prof. Soyinka should take a chill pill, we all have our political differences, I supported Trump (even though its none of my business) but I cant insult Soyinka, none of you can stand where Prof stands

No one is contesting the stage with soyinka but he's still a mole, an idiotic one at that.

An agent of western imperialism like OBJ and other betrayals in high places destroying this country for their selfish interests.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by Billygee2u: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2016
chiefobdk:
Story. . U said u ll tear it.

Typical afonja. . Two faced

Say one do two
he's trying hard to divert people's attention from his empty vow .
typica S W double tongue man .double face, double tongue

3 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by PunterTim(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:

It is necessary.

We need to talk about how we lost Col. Ali. Col. Ali didn't die at the height of the war, it's now barely weeks after top boko commanders were released that he died in a territory that is supposed to be firmly under government control.

Someone just played a rude prank and our soldiers are dieing in their numbers. 83, 4 ,13... It's all just numbers to you guys, but it isn't to me. Before that Chibok exchange these number of deaths were thought to be a thing of the past.

Now, it's back. And we know who made it possible or at least is in charge.

-Lord

Lord,i've been following your posts and i have to say i've been deeply dissapointed so far.
For you to pin the soldiers deaths on the prisoners swap is just inconceivable..

And the other stuffs about Trump and American politics and how it is a good thing cries Islamophobia(for someone who self-advocates for homosexuals).

Slowly deprecating your staus as a Lord in my eyes!

2 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by totorimi: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2016
The problem of boko haram is internal and the solution lies within us in this country, the moment we begin to tell ourselves the home truth the better for all of us. You cannot expect to find solution for a purely home grown problem from USA or any other country for that matter. Let someone independent of this present political class come into the matter now you will see immediate and tremendous result, yes i make bold to say this because when mercenaries were involved we saw the immediate impact on boko haram and how they retracted into hiding but when their feudal masters took control their powers increased even the ordinary 'okada' rider from that side became emboldened, areas where they banned them initially they started going there and ready to 'daga' you if you dare to challenge them.

So prof should leave US alone they have made their choice and you were not even involved in the voting so what can you be drinking panadol for another persons headache. Come home and face the people you installed as leaders, talk to them carry your advice to them and get us out of this mess they have driven this country into due to lack of sound economic and practical approach to our myriad of problem. When a leader lacks excellent interpersonal, communication, dynamic, vision and creativity this is what you get. We are just drifting along in a country with the best brains being led by tyros and people who's focus in these age and time is to be pursuing cattles and sharia law, people who have nothing whatsoever to loose, people who have expired leading people who have a bright future ahead of them. What an irony indeed.

BTW, to be a man of honor you must abide by your words, let your words be your bond. Nobody forced you to make a public and international statement that if president elect Donald J. Trump wins you will tear your green card. That has to be seen to be done otherwise nothing more from a whole you can be taken seriously and also the US govt under the strong man Trump has marked you down for that comment so dont think you can still sneak into US without proper vetting. Next time you utter a bit in matters of politics.

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2016
Soyinka should conclude one statement before making another. Has he torn up his US green card yet? I hate that a man cannot keep his word. Instant loss of any little respect he might have had.

7 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by KillJoy62(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2016
cramjones:

Source: http://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-donald-trump-pull-us-boko-haram-fight-says-soyinka-518928

i don't believe any right thinking president wld do such, prof should not judge dis man d way u see him he may even turn out to be the best ever president the us may ever have. since he was voted in by the people u should respect dat. cus if Americans don't like him den dey wld not hv voted him in.

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by MAYOWAAK: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2016
A few years ago, we had tried to buy arms from the United States for the fight against Boko Haram. Even though America is positively positioned against terrorism anywhere in the world; it refused to sell arms to Nigeria because of alleged human rights infringements by the Nigerian Armed Forces in North Eastern Nigeria. The Americans invoked Leahy’s Law, a law named after its sponsor, Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermon. This is a human rights law that prohibits the U.S. Department of State and Department of Defence from providing military assistance to foreign military units that violate human rights with impunity. What this means is that the international community expects all civilised nations that run democratic governments to treat even indecent people decently.

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by molas02: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2016
he is just stating d opposite of Trump . wole is no more relevant since 1956AD

2 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by rhektor(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2016
When did ds man become Mourinho?
Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by PunterTim(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2016
allexy2:
Nigerians are so gullible to believe that America is in Nigeria to help fight boko haram

Wake up !!!!!

There are solid evidence without an iota of doubt that have proven that America are the sponsor and creation of boko haram.

Do some research !!!! I don't say you should belive me. All o just want you all to do is to research what I said.

The American secret service (CIA) with Israel secret service (MOSAAD) are the one coordinating all this poor people from chad. Notice that most of this attack take place around borno. That becos the secret service is using all this poor people from chad as terrorist. They sponsor And fund them.

The main goal of western countries is to break up Nigeria. Remember that the former american ambassador to Nigeria said Nigeria will break up by 2015. This he quoted in the year 2002.

Unfortunately, they have not successfully broken up Nigeria through the use of boko haram.
They wana use the divide and conquer tatic where it will appear like the Muslims (north) are killing south (Christian s). Then the south will will revenge and pick arm which will lead to civil war and lead to break up of Nigeria.

Now that plan have failed, they using economic warfare against Nigeria. They want to ground us economically to a point it will lead to to break up of Nigeria. Think about it for a sec, why was our currency devalue from 199 to about 500 naira to the dollar OVERNIGHT !
some people might argue it got to due will drop in oil price ? How come Nigeria is hardest hit ? Check UAE, SAUDI, QATAR, currency. Their currency gain value overnight despite all this oil crisis. The whole thing have been plan to create scarcity of dollar to bring down Nigeria.

This is why America have brought their troops to Nigeria to help advance boko haram attack on Nigeria.

I ask America, when the Nigeria needed to weapon to kill boko haram, why didn't they sell weapons to Nigeria ? They said no. The reason is evident. It was Russia who supply us weapon to kill all this bastard called boko haram.

Take a look at Syria, Iraq , Libya , Sudan. Do you spot a pattern. What do all this countries have in common. .OIL !!!!!!

Where ever america go, they have gone to create hell on that country especially when that country have OIL.

the main thing they want to achieve to all this is to be able to break up Nigeria in sort a way it will possible to control and steal our oil wealth.

NEVER TRUST THE MAN!

SAY NO TO WESTERN PRESENCE IN Nigeria!!!!!
A day without conspiracy theorists would us all some good,don't you think!

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by sweerychick(f): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2016
ovadozes:
All of you insulting Prof. Soyinka should take a chill pill, we all have our political differences, I supported Trump (even though its none of my business) but I cant insult Soyinka, none of you can stand where Prof stands
no one is insulting him, rather he's making a mockery of himself.. He should just keep quiet cry

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by Uchezuruki(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2016
This yeye man still dey talk tongue

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by Collins0609(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2016
I concur
chiefobdk:
Story. . U said u ll tear it.
Typical afonja. . Two faced
Say one do two

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by babooshka: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2016
ovadozes:
abeg, goan sit down. That's how u use sentiments 2 cover things. because one is speaking one's mind doesn't mean one is being insulting. We can speak our minds 2 whomever, there r ppl greater than Soyinka, and they listen 2 criticism, and counter-opinions.

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by africanusvu(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2016
Is this man the real wole soyinka of incoruptible judge or his clone.?did this man actualy win noble prize? why is he behaving this way?

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by Dabbibbi(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:
Rubbish!

Typical Afonja.

When the US denied Nigeria arms, stopped Israel from selling us arms, coerced Saudi Arabia to deny us access to fly our arms across their airspace, all under GEJ, was that the support the US gave to us?

How about the US stalling, and waiting for Oritsejafor to address Congress before designating BH as a terror group?

Or is it the paltry millions they gave to MNUTF or the scrap mine sweepers they donated to us that we should be happy about!

We were doing fine with the T72 tanks from Russia, the South African mercenaries, and our gallant men, until they foisted a seni.le terrorist on us who released boko haram commanders in exchange for phantom Chibok girls. Today, we've lost gallant men like Col. Ali that expelled terrorists from Baga and the days of steady killing of our soldiers are back.

We know the silly game 'em Obamas and Clintons were playing. Trump may not be perfect, but we know he is no Obama or a Clinton. And that's a plus in our book.

We'd send these terrorists to the great beyond with or without their help. We've done it before. We'll do it again.

Their plan to demonize Trump over here has failed already. Obama foisted Buhari the failure. Both himself and Clinton are dead to us. As he leaves the White House, let him not use the Negro race to score cheap points. Because he failed Africa (from Nigeria to Libya to Egypt). He should align with his Muslim heritage. His name is Hussein, ain't that right?!

-Lord
Bros Abeg talk wetin u wan Drink...Bar Man come close.....Damn Ur Oozing out lots of Sence...

8 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by sweerychick(f): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:
Rubbish!

Typical Afonja.

-Lord
I love you kiss

5 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by LordAdam: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2016
PunterTim:
Lord,i've been following your posts and i have to say i've been deeply dissapointed so far.
For you to pin the soldiers deaths on the prisoners swap is just inconceivable..

And the other stuffs about Trump and American politics and how it is a good thing cries Islamophobia(for someone who self-advocates for homosexuals).

Slowly deprecating your staus as a Lord in my eyes!

It's unfortunate you've been disappointed. But those are my views.

I'm showing a relationship between the soldiers' deaths and the prisoner swaps. Thousands of people including women and children have been kidnapped by these same terrorists. All I'm saying is that Nigeria did not get a good deal from the negotiations.

And considering the politics being played with this Chibok saga, all of these state actions call for deeper scrutiny.

About Islamophobia, I don't know what news you're reading. A muslim walked into a gay bar in Chicago and started spraying bullets. Gays are beheaded in Saudi Arabia. And for some reason, I or Trump is the enemy. How many people have homosexuals killed? Even with the persecution around the world, do you know of any gay militia shooting and blowing people up.

Muslims can't stand the western way of life, so they can congregate in their countries where it's fine and okay to live according to their culture. Minorities in Islamic countries are persecuted in their numbers, maybe it's Karma serving them back.

Let the Islamic countries keep their people. They're rich and there are plenty of opportunities for them.

We're talking about the safety and preserving the Western way of life from an hostile culture. And all you can see is the bickering. Trump may be a conservative and has his issues with same-sex relations. But same-sex couples and hetero couples are going to put the safety of themselves, their kids (adopted or not), and their family above other things.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2016
d guy is jst sayn bollock, i wonder what or who makes him a relevant figure in international political issues. he should go back to the library where he belongs. enough of the unnecessary speculations, u guys are not inside the head of trump to know what his lines of action will be. whats all the eagerness for? its nt like asif u guys have any vested interest in the us. save ur speeches till when trump has been sworn in as president.

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by Kingsley10000: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2016
this man still dey talk

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by Xtopher123(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:

It's unfortunate you've been disappointed. But those are my views.

I'm showing a relationship between the soldiers' deaths and the prisoner swaps. Thousands of people including women and children have been kidnapped by these same terrorists. All I'm saying is that Nigeria did not get a good deal from the negotiations.

And considering the politics being played with this Chibok saga, all of these state actions call for deeper scrutiny.

About Islamophobia, I don't know what news you're reading. A muslim walked into a gay bar in Chicago and started spraying bullets. Gays are beheaded in Saudi Arabia. And for some reason, I or Trump is the enemy. How many people have homosexuals killed? Even with the persecution around the world, do you know of any gay militia shooting and blowing people up.

Muslims can't stand the western way of life, so they can congregate in their countries where it's fine and okay to live according to their culture. Minorities in Islamic countries are persecuted in their numbers, maybe it's Karma serving them back.

Let the Islamic countries keep their people. They're rich and there are plenty of opportunities for them.

We're talking about the safety and preserving the Western way of life from an hostile culture. And all you can see is the bickering. Trump may be a conservative and has his issues with same-sex relations. But same-sex couples and hetero couples are going to put the safety of themselves, their kids (adopted or not), and their family above other things.

-Lord

Lord you just stole scripts from my brain.. Come have dinner with me bro.. you deserve it..

2 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by NairaMaster1(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2016
Crocodile tears

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by goshen26: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2016
If USA was Nigeria, today's headlines will read:
Don't celebrate yet,Hillary tells Trump (TELL magazine)
Concede defeat, Trump urges Hillary(punch news paper)
20 opposition cadres riot(The sun news paper)
Hillary demands vote recount (Vanguard news paper)
Election rigged (Guardian news paper)
No evidence of manipulation (NTA news)
The church declares election free and fair (News line)
There will be a violence if we lose, Hillary declares(LTV 8 News)
Trucks with suspected ballot papers crossed from Nigel to Nigeria (tribune news paper)
Hillary is an opportunist-go to your husband (AIT news)
I will not accept results, Hillary tells Trump(STV news)
Hillary heads to election petition tribunal (MITV)
Black majority rejects result (PM news)
Nigerian big boy Donald Trump throws lavish party to celebrate election victory (City people)
Free for all fight at Trump rally in Shop rite (channels TV)
Northern elders, Arewa,and sultans rejects results (ThisDay news paper)
Republican and Democrats supporters clash in Ketu and ajangbadi,15 dead,Hillary threatens more heads will roll (Daily independent)
The people behind Trump's victory: the true story uncovered... (News watch)
We are analysing the result-Lai Mohammed. (The nation news paper)

Thanks all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by sirfee(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
I'm fed up with this Trump saga,he has been elected by Americans and there is nothing you can do about this.Prof my advice for you is to accept the fact and stop hating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog / Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.