Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

"Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka (38971 Views)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Nigerian & Cameroonian CJTFs Carryout Successful Operation Against Boko Haram(pi / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by teebillz: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Why do people fear this Trump? There most be something good about the man.

3 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by dangotesmummy: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Soyinka shut up please undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by PunterTim(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:

It's unfortunate you've been disappointed. But those are my views.

I'm showing a relationship between the soldiers' deaths and the prisoner swaps. Thousands of people including women and children have been kidnapped by these same terrorists. All I'm saying is that Nigeria did not get a good deal from the negotiations.

And considering the politics being played with this Chibok saga, all of these state actions call for deeper scrutiny.

About Islamophobia, I don't know what news you're reading. A muslim walked into a gay bar in Chicago and started spraying bullets. Gays are beheaded in Saudi Arabia. And for some reason, I or Trump is the enemy. How many people have homosexuals killed? Even with the persecution around the world, do you know of any gay militia shooting and blowing people up.

Muslims can't stand the western way of life, so they can congregate in their countries where it's fine and okay to live according to their culture. Minorities in Islamic countries are persecuted in their numbers, maybe it's Karma serving them back.

Let the Islamic countries keep their people. They're rich and there are plenty of opportunities for them.

We're talking about the safety and preserving the Western way of life from an hostile culture. And all you can see is the bickering. Trump may be a conservative and has his issues with same-sex relations. But same-sex couples and hetero couples are going to put the safety of themselves, their kids (adopted or not), and their family above other things.

-Lord
I don't know if the swap was justified in every sense but we saw an opportuinity where some precious kids could go home after sacrificing so much for this nation in captivity.
And,it's just conincidental that we've been recording tragedies in the north of late,nothing more than that..

Islamic terrorism is a vice like so much other ills of society but what you/Trump are advocating for is the spread of hate which could be detrimental in the long run.

That aside,i want to speak more concernedly on how Trump's election victory just further complicates an already divided american nation and the world globally.I forsee white supremacy becoming resurgent in America because Trump just awakened that ugly trend.

The world is divided already,the Trump phenomenon further dangerously divided it and threw us all into impending chaos!
Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by opyee19(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
cramjones:

Source: http://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-donald-trump-pull-us-boko-haram-fight-says-soyinka-518928

Our own is too much in this country, why we turn this matter to become jankara market. please show me the perfect man, prof has truely commited social blunder. yes he did, but nevertheless, he stil has more reasons to defend himself. that is one of challenges human being will face especially in the planet where people see you as god.
Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by KillerPriest: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Saintp:

who told you the hausas are the most hated tribe in Nigeria? Where did you get that from?

Bros, the truth is that tribalism and hatred is shared among all groups that make up Nigeria. Every tribe is guilty of this.

In fact, tribal division and hatred is a black thing. What is happening in Nigeria today in terms of tribalism and hate happens in Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, SA etc unfortunately it has no cure cos that is how the black mind is wired.

Which then is the most despised tribal group?

I do agree that Blacks are naturally regressive and are governed by the crab in a barrel mentality — if I don't succeed, my neighbour mustn't as well.

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by KardinalZik(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
What is this Soyinka saying self?

Common threat to destroy Green Card you no fit carry am out. Fulfill your vow na.

Should this CLOWN still be considered a professor?

Why you come dey use style swallow your words na? Isn't it fair to say you should bury your head in shame?

Afonjas and double mouth self ehn.....

3 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by TheFreeOne: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Forwetinnah:

May your days be long on earth...if only Nigerians knew the harm people like Abdulsami, OBJ and the likes of Wole Soyinka are causing in Nigeria, they'll be stoned to death. Those old fools are CIA Sleeper agents in Africa, knocking democracies down just for international recognition. I pity people who still have faith in them. Back to the topic? Was the US ever involved in the fight against BH in Nigeria? What a load of bunkum?!

Amen and you too.

Some simpletons still believe the US is sincerely interested in ending terrorism cos they donated funds and some old minesweepers when they ought to have supported our quest to procure weapons to fight BH.

The shenanigans and holier than thou US foreign policy stinks to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by mekusboy4all(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
the earlier we start looking for how to solve our problems by ourselves the better for us. The Trump I know will not give a damm if Nigeria crashes. Let's stop fooling ourselves

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by PunterTim(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:

Are you for real?

The school and theater shootings were from loose cannons. It had nothing to do with religious beliefs which the gay bar shooting was about.

So maybe you want to check facts before lumping everything together.

Islamic countries know themselves. Or would you call Saudi Arabia a Christian country.

US-born muslims are in the clear. Muslim immigrants that can't be 100% vetted are the ones caught in the cross hairs.

The US is a secular country that can choose to go against any ideology that threatens the American way of life.

All you liberals are sick in the head!

Before terrorism became a thing in the West, muslims in America were very well tolerated. Even better than gays, people of color, and women. The change in perception directly reflects the changing times. You better accept the change or get stucked in the past.

Islamists are a danger to the Western way of life. You can't argue that. The Asian way of life is compatible, the European way of life is compatible, Africans same way, and South Americans too. Only the Mohammedans want the Western way of life to be eliminated or at best curtailed. Who else has this same non-tolerant view?

You can keep going to a gun-fight with a knife and then ask yourself why you're receiving bullet wounds instead of knife wounds. Your choice. Americans, the British, Greeks, Slovaks, et cetera have chosen the opposite.

You are an African, you can't be more liberal than the same people who gave you a bloodless independence and scrapped slavery against their own economic benefits. So, stop the posturing and come together to solve African problems rather than talk about issues you know virtually nothing about except what the mainstream propaganda sells to you.

-Lord
Gun violence is a univeral thing in the U.S perpertrated by mostly insane white kids.
Are U.S born muslims really in the clear according to you?.Omar Mateen the nightclub shooter was born in New York.

I have a feeling you are out of your depth here.
Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
95% of TV and print/digital media in USA is far left. And it has been for a long time, really starting in the 60's. Liberal college grad would take "journalism" job, conservative would take sales job with IBM back in the day. Lots of shady media stuff in USA, Disney owns ABC, GE owns NBC/Comcast, Jeff Bezos (hates Trump) owns Washington Post, etc.

2 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by excel101(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
To Wole Soyinka, we're still waiting to see the 2 halves or bits of your US residential permit card.

On US withdrawal of support to fight BH, its an hopeless situation. He hates anything imported but he is always soliciting for external help.

4 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by LordAdam: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
PunterTim:
I don't know if the swap was justified in every sense but we saw an opportuinity where some precious kids could go home after sacrificing so much for this nation in captivity.
And,it's just conincidental that we've been recording tragedies in the north of late,nothing more than that..

Islamic terrorism is a vice like so much other ills of society but what you/Trump are advocating for is the spread of hate which could be detrimental in the long run.

That aside,i want to speak more concernedly on how Trump's election victory just further complicates an already divided american nation and the world globally.I forsee white supremacy becoming resurgent in America because Trump just awakened that ugly trend.

The world is divided already,the Trump phenomenon further dangerously divided it and threw us all into impending chaos!

It was an opportunity, but it wasn't the best. Especially given the conditions given to us. In fact, there is no coordinated account of what's happening. So you can understand where the animosity is coming from.

The increased tragedies is not coincidental. It is directly as a result of the release of the better strategists. You don't win wars by luck, it's by strategy. So, what you need to ask yourself is if the 100+ soldiers and tens of civilians already killed because of that release justifies the action. I cannot in good conscience say so. If you can, well it says more about your value system than mine.

The Chibok girls have and always will be a priority, but one does not make hasty and reckless decisions just to make cheap political points.

Islamic terrorism is more than a vice. Stealing is a vice. No one, except a person is raised in a crime family, condones it. It helps no one legitimately and no one subtly supports it. Islamic terrorism is different. All muslims want Sharia and Islam to dominate the world. Only some of them are willing to do what their patriarch Mohammed did. And deep down you know the Muslims have not done enough to quash terrorism as tho they are serious about combating it. That is the real problem.

There does not appear to be the will from the Islamists to tackle terrorism. Terrorism is still majorly state-sponsored. The most deadly of them all belong on the same Wahabbist doctrine shared by the Saudi Royal Family and the seat of Islam itself. So, what are you talking about. Instead of them to concentrate on that, they're trying to play victims. And you guys are playing into it like willing baits.

There are advantages and disadvantages of every decision. But don't call preserving the Western culture and increasing safety a disadvantage. The world has always been divided, so let's not say it like it was all rosy before Trump came on the scene.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by Myself2(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:
Rubbish!

Typical Afonja.

When the US denied Nigeria arms, stopped Israel from selling us arms, coerced Saudi Arabia to deny us access to fly our arms across their airspace, all under GEJ, was that the support the US gave to us?

How about the US stalling, and waiting for Oritsejafor to address Congress before designating BH as a terror group?

Always like changing history.

Or is it the paltry millions they gave to MNUTF or the scrap mine sweepers they donated to us that we should be happy about!

The US can shove it's support where the Sun does not shine.

We were doing fine with the T72 tanks from Russia, the South African mercenaries, and our gallant men, until they foisted a seni.le terrorist on us who released boko haram commanders in exchange for phantom Chibok girls. Today, we've lost gallant men like Col. Ali that expelled terrorists from Baga and the days of steady killing of our soldiers are back.

We know the silly game 'em Obamas and Clintons were playing. Trump may not be perfect, but we know he is no Obama or a Clinton. And that's a plus in our book.

We'd send these terrorists to the great beyond with or without their help. We've done it before. We'll do it again.

Their plan to demonize Trump over here has failed already. Obama foisted Buhari the failure. Both himself and Clinton are dead to us. As he leaves the White House, let him not use the Negro race to score cheap points. Because he failed Africa (from Nigeria to Libya to Egypt). He should align with his Muslim heritage. His name is Hussein, ain't that right?!

-Lord

Ma Niggah
23 Gun salutes for you

3 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by Myself2(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
chiefobdk:
Story. . U said u ll tear it.

Typical afonja. . Two faced

Say one do two

[size=18pt]Let the snake be thinking he is fooling anybody.
Wole Soyinka is totally discredited (not that I saw any credibility in him anyways, considering his cult antecedents and fraternizing with Amaechi the legendary looter)
Soyinka is a disgrace[/size]

3 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by AMUNSI23(f): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
The fear of trump is the begining of tears from this old afonjas mr onye iru abuo 2 face

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by moshould(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
If him try am, na die for am...
Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by LordAdam: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
PunterTim:
Gun violence is a univeral thing in the U.S perpertrated by mostly insane white kids.
Are U.S born muslims really in the clear according to you?.Omar Mateen the nightclub shooter was born in New York.

I have a feeling you are out of your depth here.

Maybe you've forgotten that an increasing number of foreign IS fighters are Muslims born in the West.

So, when I say U.S.-born muslims are in the clear. I mean majorly, because they are U.S. citizens. Western-born muslims haven't always displayed their hostility against the Western way of life until a few decades ago. And whites accepted them. So, it's people like Omar and other IS fighters born in the West that are complicating things further, not conservative Americans.

And what you confirmed is exactly what I've been trying to say that there is something inherently wrong with Islam, that muslims must do something about. Else, all your Islamophobic taunts wouldn't stick anymore.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by hopeforcharles(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:
Rubbish!

Typical Afonja.

When the US denied Nigeria arms, stopped Israel from selling us arms, coerced Saudi Arabia to deny us access to fly our arms across their airspace, all under GEJ, was that the support the US gave to us?

How about the US stalling, and waiting for Oritsejafor to address Congress before designating BH as a terror group?

Always like changing history.

Or is it the paltry millions they gave to MNUTF or the scrap mine sweepers they donated to us that we should be happy about!

The US can shove it's support where the Sun does not shine.

We were doing fine with the T72 tanks from Russia, the South African mercenaries, and our gallant men, until they foisted a seni.le terrorist on us who released boko haram commanders in exchange for phantom Chibok girls. Today, we've lost gallant men like Col. Ali that expelled terrorists from Baga and the days of steady killing of our soldiers are back.

We know the silly game 'em Obamas and Clintons were playing. Trump may not be perfect, but we know he is no Obama or a Clinton. And that's a plus in our book.

We'd send these terrorists to the great beyond with or without their help. We've done it before. We'll do it again.

Their plan to demonize Trump over here has failed already. Obama foisted Buhari the failure. Both himself and Clinton are dead to us. As he leaves the White House, let him not use the Negro race to score cheap points. Because he failed Africa (from Nigeria to Libya to Egypt). He should align with his Muslim heritage. His name is Hussein, ain't that right?!

-Lord
Jezz I love u no homo, I so love ur sensational analysis it wow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by mpowa(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
PedroJP:
Though learnered, he has equally shown his afonjaism.

Your folks from wild good for nothing west in Nigeria are all over here in Niaraland screaming how Trump has no effect and influence in Nigeria. I wonder what you are talking about.

Whom has Obama's support helped ?

Queue in to his wipe all terrorist out or forget about the nonsense information gathering approach that has seen terrorists grow from strength to strength.

Afonjas and Arewa pannicking cos of Trump.

One thing with this afonjas is that they don't say the truth about their fears for something but would rather argue against benefits that tning will bring to you.

They don't discuss their fears about Biafra, but will form all lies to say how Biafra is not needed or not tainable.

Now Trump, they won't discuss their fears about Trump and why they wanted Clinton, but they'v all been singing choruses of how would Trump benefit Easterners.

Their fears will consume them someday.
These people are just hopeless, I don't what kind of water they gave them at birth, but that water must be filled with Conc. Hatred, I've never seen a tribe that hate so much, I don't think I will ever see again, this tribe brings out the bigot in you, even if you don't want to he one, go to facebook, Twitter, nairaland they're all over the place waiting for the next hateful event to pounce on, it's on believable the level of hate.

Respect for elders is not their dictionary, they will insult the man going to his grave thou he'd done no harm to them, they dont even care if they'll ever grow up to half his age. With them Nigeria can never be one, I Dont know how we're joined together, I pray they'll be given their kingdom, let's know peace for once.

Someone made a personal decision, I dont know how it affects your life even if he decides to change it, but it's obvious they're jobless, hating is the only job they know in their entire miserable lives, pls give them their kingdom let them go and continue hating themselves because they can never stop or else they die.
Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by PunterTim(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:

Maybe you've forgotten that an increasing number of foreign IS fighters are Muslims born in the West.

So, when I say U.S.-born muslims are in the clear. I mean majorly, because they are U.S. citizens. Western-born muslims haven't always displayed their hostility against the Western way of life until a few decades ago. And whites accepted them. So, it's people like Omar and other IS fighters born in the West that are complicating things further, not conservative Americans.

And what you confirmed is exactly what I've been trying to say that there is something inherently wrong with Islam, that muslims must do something about. Else, all your Islamophobic taunts wouldn't stick anymore.

-Lord
This is laughable at best.
Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by LordAdam: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
PunterTim:
This is laughable at best.

Sure. Because your blackmails aren't cutting it anymore.

Please, take a minute to figure out why the majority of people in Britain, America, Greece, Slovakia and more European countries are not paying mind to the Islamophobia reference?

Islam is not welcome in the West! Simple!

So again. Quit the Islamophobia blackmails. It has lost its cred. If you want to help. Then try to talk to your Islamic friends to do more than they are currently doing to phase out terrorism.

EU problems need European solutions. African problems need African solutions. Islamic problems need Islamic solutions.

If muslims do not want to lead the fight against terrorism and see the fight as their own, rather than demonizing the retaliation of the West. Then they can STFU about Western responses.

As Bush said in Congress when he declared War on Terrorism, ""Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make, either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

Don't talk about how the West is taking a hard stance on Islam, talk more about what Islam is doing about terrorism.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by Amya(f): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
PaulIdu:
Lies from the pits of help ..the only thing expected to happen is the sudden disappearance of ISIS and Boko Haram due to lack of funding as result of the absence of the patron Mrs Hillary ..the end of Islamic terrorism has come as I don't see the CIA under Trump funding them any further

Thank you my brother! You're really smart. This is what I've been saying from day 1! The US is Boko Haram and with trump there, the funding if Boko Haram will probably end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by PunterTim(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:

It was an opportunity, but it wasn't the best. Especially given the conditions given to us. In fact, there is no coordinated account of what's happening. So you can understand where the animosity is coming from.

The increased tragedies is not coincidental. It is directly as a result of the release of the better strategists. You don't win wars by luck, it's by strategy. So, what you need to ask yourself is if the 100+ soldiers and tens of civilians already killed because of that release justifies the action. I cannot in good conscience say so. If you can, well it says more about your value system than mine.

The Chibok girls have and always will be a priority, but one does not make hasty and reckless decisions just to make cheap political points.

Islamic terrorism is more than a vice. Stealing is a vice. No one, except a person is raised in a crime family, condones it. It helps no one legitimately and no one subtly supports it. Islamic terrorism is different. All muslims want Sharia and Islam to dominate the world. Only some of them are willing to do what their patriarch Mohammed did. And deep down you know the Muslims have not done enough to quash terrorism as tho they are serious about combating it. That is the real problem.

There does not appear to be the will from the Islamists to tackle terrorism. Terrorism is still majorly state-sponsored. The most deadly of them all belong on the same Wahabbist doctrine shared by the Saudi Royal Family and the seat of Islam itself. So, what are you talking about. Instead of them to concentrate on that, they're trying to play victims. And you guys are playing into it like willing baits.

There are advantages and disadvantages of every decision. But don't call preserving the Western culture and increasing safety a disadvantage. The world has always been divided, so let's not say it like it was all rosy before Trump came on the scene.

-Lord
How do you measure the impact of the released terrorists.How do we know they weren't sent in as spies.How do we know they weren't medically mentally formatted.Your guess is as good as mine,because that's classified information.
Your statement "all muslims want sharia and islam to dominate the world" is a worry.
Western culture does not mean suppression of religion and freedom of worship.
Which state sponsors terrorism!
Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by fourthworld: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by PunterTim(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Amya:

Thank you my brother! You're really smart. This is what I've been saying from day 1! The US is Boko Haram and with trump there, the funding if Boko Haram will probably end.
And if it dosen't end?
Let me guess,you'll come up with another conspiracy theory ANALysis!
Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by 111jideofor: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
By Chike Miky Macdon

When Body language meet another Body language, the lesser Body language will succumb.
Well I am aware the headlines might seam strange to some people but I know that majority understand.
It is no longer news that The current Nigeria President believes in working with only his body language and not with action, so that is the reason the economy is down, very very down, under his body language.
Or have we all forgotten how they boasted a day after took power, especially, the man they called Liar Mohammed, constantly told Nigerians that the President Body language have cleared Sambisa Forest and technically or scientifically defeated BoKoharam when he has not even bought an Ak47 for the soldiers. He also boasted of how his Body language made the light to be constant , or how the fuel price reduced, and how it also repaired refinery under 2 days.??
Well all of the above is no longer a topic because they are all packs of lies from Satan (anyone can Prove me wrong)., but the fact is that the man with real Body language have come and he is no other than DONALD TRUMP.
Yes I know we are confused, but let remember when the Nigerian President said he will never discuss anything about Biafra, or dialogue, and when he boasted that he will crush Biafrans and make sure NNAMDI KANU end up in prison, so why the sudden change of Mind.
He quickly called Southeast Senators and other leaders to come and discuss, just barely 24hrs after the new world leader Donald Trump Won an American Presidential election. So it is quite obvious the body language of Donald Trump who has not even become the president have already made the Nigerian Body language master to change his mind.
Well there is nothing impossible, I mean a man who come from a region where women are restricted to the Kitchen, Bedroom, and other room (Toilet) will always show it in his attitude.
Meanwhile, IPOB have kept their Finger crossed, waiting for what gonna happen next.
Welcome to the Body language world.
Share Donald Trump must hear this... SHARE....SHARE....SHARE.....SHARE........

2 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by fourthworld: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
PunterTim:
How do you measure the impact of the released terrorists.How do we know they weren't sent in as spies.How do we know they weren't medically mentally formatted.Your guess is as good as mine,because that's classified information.
Your statement "all muslims want sharia and islam to dominate the world" is a worry.

Trump is just God's intervention to stop the evil plans of these terrorists and their supporters the Democrats

1 Like

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by fourthworld: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
111jideofor:
By Chike Miky Macdon

When Body language meet another Body language, the lesser Body language will succumb.
Well I am aware the headlines might seam strange to some people but I know that majority understand.
It is no longer news that The current Nigeria President believes in working with only his body language and not with action, so that is the reason the economy is down, very very down, under his body language.
Or have we all forgotten how they boasted a day after took power, especially, the man they called Liar Mohammed, constantly told Nigerians that the President Body language have cleared Sambisa Forest and technically or scientifically defeated BoKoharam when he has not even bought an Ak47 for the soldiers. He also boasted of how his Body language made the light to be constant , or how the fuel price reduced, and how it also repaired refinery under 2 days.??
Well all of the above is no longer a topic because they are all packs of lies from Satan (anyone can Prove me wrong)., but the fact is that the man with real Body language have come and he is no other than DONALD TRUMP.
Yes I know we are confused, but let remember when the Nigerian President said he will never discuss anything about Biafra, or dialogue, and when he boasted that he will crush Biafrans and make sure NNAMDI KANU end up in prison, so why the sudden change of Mind.
He quickly called Southeast Senators and other leaders to come and discuss, just barely 24hrs after the new world leader Donald Trump Won an American Presidential election. So it is quite obvious the body language of Donald Trump who has not even become the president have already made the Nigerian Body language master to change his mind.
Well there is nothing impossible, I mean a man who come from a region where women are restricted to the Kitchen, Bedroom, and other room (Toilet) will always show it in his attitude.
Meanwhile, IPOB have kept their Finger crossed, waiting for what gonna happen next.
Welcome to the Body language world.
Share Donald Trump must hear this... SHARE....SHARE....SHARE.....SHARE........

More body languages are coming. No more shooting of unarmed protesters and those already shot will be accounted for. He must face ICC before Trump finishes his tenure

2 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by PunterTim(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
fourthworld:

Trump is just God's intervention to stop the evil plans of these terrorists and their supporters the Democrats
I'm not really a biblicist but Trump is anti-christ and means armageddon!
Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by LordAdam: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
PunterTim:

Spies? Medically mentally formatted? Too many Hollywood movies mate.

Maybe you fail to understand the severity of terrorism. We're talking about people who brainwash 12 yr old girls to strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up.

If a religion starts today with the goal of killing all abortionists and gays, and the government talks about restricting the activities of the people, I'm certain you'd also throw up the suppression of religion and freedom of worship flag?

The hysteria is high, and I wonder why. May the terror has gotten to you guys, and you guys are too scared to confront these people.

Nobody is saying mosques will be locked or that muslims can no longer proselytize. We're just saying we don't want new immigrants coming in for the mean time. The US rations the number of immigrants who seek for visa from several regions including Africa. I'm sure you'll call that racism?

As for the states that sponsor terrorism, I'll give you three. Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Turkey. Should I mention more?

Please, it has been a pleasure chatting with you. But I can't keep this up.

Everyone has divergent views. There are many issues on which I do not agree with Trump. There are few like this one that I do agree with him on. No two people can agree 100% on all views.

So maybe one day we can have a sit down and discuss this in-depth. For the moment tho', the American people have spoken, like the British and other Europeans. You cannot understand the Western way of life more than the Westerners themselves.

All the best and thanks for your time.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka by fourthworld: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
PunterTim:
And if it dosen't end?
Let me guess,you'll come up with another conspiracy theory ANALysis!

It will end brother, only fools are blind to what's happening in the world. No more Bokoharam, no more Fulani herdsmen. No more pushing to include Sharia in the Constitution. This is the right time to push for true federalism or secession

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog / Ooni Of Ife Meets Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.