Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Got This Job Offer From Talbott Hotel, Is It For Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got This Job Offer From Talbott Hotel, Is It For Real? (2268 Views)

Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? / When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Job Offer From Talbott Hotel, Is It For Real? by Akalia(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Comrades I once stumbled upon a job advert for a position in a hotel in far away USA on this sites portal. I was contacted via email yesterday and today again I was contacted via email again with the following message :

Dear Applicant ,

The management of the hotel read through your data and confirmed your qualification for a job as a new worker in the hotel . We expect you to be of great productivity to the hotel . You have to be very serious with your job in the hotel and respect all the rules of the restaurant .
                  CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT

JOB: STORE KEEPER
DURATION :  3 YEARS (Renewable)
START-UP DATE :  FLEXIBLE
JOB REF  : HJK/COL/542DNR
JOB LOCATION :  USA

PAYMENT / SALARY
Your salary will be $6000 USD net monthly and this salaries are been paid from the 21th  to the 26th of every month .

ACCOMMODATION

The hotel Management has secured an apartment in our staff quarters close to the hotel for the first two year of work.For your wife and two children if married.

WORK HOURS

You will have Five working days a week and you are going to work 8hours a day , that is  8AM - 12PM and from 2PM - 6PM .

VACATION PERIOD

Every worker is granted a 35 days that is one month vacation every year to visit his/her family back at home .

DOCUMENTS NEEDED

Scan of passport or identity card copy
scan of your certificates
Passport or identity card number
Place of birth and date of birth
Country of origin
Your current address
Cell or best contact number

After reading the mail , scan and  send to us  the requested documents if you are in agreement with the terms and condition of the job . As soon as you  send the documents , we are going to send them to the diplomat at the American embassy responsible for the processing of your documents to start the processing of your travel documents  .

Thanks and waiting .

Is some con artist behind this or is it real?
Re: I Got This Job Offer From Talbott Hotel, Is It For Real? by browncolysis(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
scam run 4 ur life
Re: I Got This Job Offer From Talbott Hotel, Is It For Real? by unikay(m): 5:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Scammers of life!!! E beta make make you apply sense o shikena!

(1) (Reply)

No December Stipend For Npower Applicants / Reputable Microfinance Bank Fresh Job Vacancies (5 Positions) / Tizeti Network Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.