Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Bloody Civilian (1,2&3) Written By Michael Luxguy Augustine - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloody Civilian (1,2&3) Written By Michael Luxguy Augustine (1337 Views)

POUND OF FLESH (episode 3) Written By Tolulope Olulola / Analysis Of Lonely Days Written By Bayo Adebowale / Dead Alive By Michael Luxguy Augustine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloody Civilian (1,2&3) Written By Michael Luxguy Augustine by Kybee21(m): 1:10am On Nov 11, 2016
THIS STORY IS 100% IMAGINATION.
PURE FICTION, THE CHARACTERS IN BLOODY CIVILIAN ARE NOT REAL.
YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO COPY OR PUBLISH THIS STORY.
Re: Bloody Civilian (1,2&3) Written By Michael Luxguy Augustine by Kybee21(m): 1:14am On Nov 11, 2016
BLOODY CIVILIAN PROLOGUE
DRIVER:am sorry sir please,i forgot here is a check point
SOLDIERMAN: (not smiling)you must be a stupid man,playing music in the check point,come down and frog jump now
AUGUSTINE: (innocently)please sir,he is an old man,you can hear him say he is sorry
SOLDIERMAN: (angry)you bloody civilian,so you small boy is indirectly calling me a deaf man,come down...fearful i came down and pleaded with him but he refused to listen to my pleads,people in the bus joined in pleading and still he refuse
SOLDIERMAN: (pointing) look at those lime stones packed there,go and start bring them here till it finished,that's your punishment,next time you wont mess with any army or military man...i began picking the lime stone one by one,the were thousands in number,each one i picked i beg the soldier man to forgive me or let me pick more than one at ago but he just kept quite and watch me cry as i pick the stone,he had already asked the driver to wait for me since i was suffering because of him and all passengers were out of the bus pleading on my behalf,they could help me because the soldier had asked them not to help,we had spent 4 hours there and at this time i had picked more than half of the lime stones in tears and now my eyes are dried without tears again,i was so weak and tired,people were still begging for me,every moving vehicle watch me suffer in the hands of a wicked soldier man
SOLDIERMAN: (passengers still pleading) okay i have had you people,hey you bloody civilian (referring to me) come here (i came close to him so weak)i have forgiven you
AUGUSTINE:thank you sir,am greatful
SOLDIERMAN: pack those lime stones you had picked back and then you can go....i had already picked more than half so on hearing him ask me to pack them back i fainted......
i wokeup only to find myself at the hospital,how did i get here ? I looked around and find the driver sitting close to me,sir what are my doing here
DRIVER:you fainted
AUGUSTINE:where are other passengers?
DRIVER:they are at the check point picking the stones
AUGUSTINE:whaaat....well am Michael Augustine,a native of ogwashi in delta state,am 18 years old,about 5 feet tall,i was going back home from abuja where i had gone to write my jamb when we got to the check point and instead of the old driver to put off the music he was playing,he let it play on and that had angered the soldier man...i got out of the hospital bed,it was 5pm already,went back to the check point with the driver and found other passengers sweating hard
SOLDIERMAN: (Referring to me) bloody civilian,thank your stars you fainted,oyah driver carry them comot here before i waste all of una...we all ran into the bus and the driver drove off,we still had a long way to go,a journey of about 5 hours to cover,the driver got to a point and stopped,everyone got down and bought drugs to relief the pain in their body,no one was talking to each other as everyone's face was frawned...the driver kicked off again,we got to delta around 10 pm,the journey we started around 6 am end 10 pm,everyone got down tiredly,the driver apologised to everyone but none responded.this was how my bloody civilian race started,i must pay that idiot back.....
INVITE FRIENDS TO OPEN THE NEXT OF THIS DAY STORY....HE REMAIN THE CEO OF #LAUGHING_KIDNEY, @AMDMIN #LUXGUY COLLABORATE WITH #DANIEL_KYBEE (i want to take you guys round the three types of stories,something other pages dont know about,i love you guys,you are so encouraging,what next ?)lets roll as this story moves and remember to add me up if you wish...una gud day

LAUGHING KIDNEY(я)

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Civilian (1,2&3) Written By Michael Luxguy Augustine by effsamuel3: 5:35am On Nov 11, 2016
nice story
Re: Bloody Civilian (1,2&3) Written By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Day 2 (face i)
BLOODY CIVILIAN 2
Story writen by Michael Luxguy Augustine
It was really hard to get a bike at that time of the night so i walked tiriedly to the house passing through the muddy roads of the hausa quarter,my mind was based on how to avenge that soldier man but i dont really know how am gonna do it so i kept thinking of every possible way till i got home,thank God the generator was on,dont asked about NEPA light because i had that for the past 10 years now no light,the wired polls are just there for decoration i think,o ogwashi uku.i opened the door and walked inside,it was crowded with neighbours who came to watch movie in the house,the children sat on the carpet floor while the elder once sat on the chair
Mum: (on seeing me) ewooo my son is back o(stands up and hug me)how was ur journey
Me:mummy it was stressful.una good evening here
Mum: (to the neighbours)this is my first son augustine,u people wont know him because he has been away since when he was a kid
Neighbours:welcome o,wey bread wey u bring
Me: (my mum can tell story eh)abeg no be bread e dey me,if una see wetin soldier use my eyes see today eh
All:soldier?
Me: (no solder,jamb question)
Mum:i hear say jamb never release ur result,and na wetin u do soldier
Me:i no no why o.i no do anything o,just say i beg for driver na im him say make i begin pick one teper of lime stone one by one even ontop abeg,when i don pick pass half him say make i pick the once wey i don already pick go back na im i faint
All:hahahaha,that soldier wicked o
Me:mummy wey daddy
Mum:he went outside just now(dad walks in)
Dad:eh eh who are my seeing,are u back?
Me: (no i dey road)good evening sir
Mum: a soldier just punished our son
Dad:i know augustine is stubborn but what did they say he did(i narrated everything to him)that soldier is lucky i was not there
Me:i must revenge o i swear i must
1st Neighbour:eh,no try am o,u wan die?
2nd Neighbour:my broda live am,na so them wick o,na so one flog me for NNPC when i go buy fuel
All:ah wetin u do?
2nd Neighbour:nothing o,i carry my bike go buy fuel,as i reach na the car before me come enter the filling station,as i wan enter na im dey lock gate,na im one soldier come dey shout make we go back,as i wan turn na im him lash me koboko for back na so i fall with my bike,even as i dey ground him still dey flog me,that day i see whin
All:hahaha,sorry
Dad:my son just pray u pass ur army exams then u can revenge oh?
Me:surest.
Mum:wait make i give u food
Me:no be food e dey me nw o,i need rest,all my body dey pain me bad
Dad:try and eat...i just dashed to the bed and slept off.
the next morning i wokeup feeling pains,chai this soldier had really dealt with me.i managed to do some house chorus,went to farm to do a little work,mehn that farm hill no be here o,na military training on im own o,i came back early,took my bath then set off to my childhood friends place,his name is precious and i had really missed him alot,i got to his house and met him at home
Precious:ewo who are my seeing
Me:madman na ur papa u dey see
Precious:thurder fire ur left yarsh wey u no dy clean for dia
Me:fool,at dis age u still never get sense abi
Precious:shebi ur p man dey work sense abi na im u still get akamu brain,wait o why u dey waka bend bend and na which day u come back
Me:guy na yesterday night o and na one soldierman punish me o
Precious:na wetin u do am
Me: (i explained everything to him)
Precious:hahaha so na only 4 my side u dey get power abi
Me:guy i wan avenge
Precious:u wan die be that,na who u wan avenge
Me:the soldier man and i need ur help
Precious:ur papa,them born us together? So why u cum want make we die together?
Me:behave na
Precious: oh i dey misbehave abi,na only me be the male pikin wey my papa born but ur papa born una two so if u die today u get replacement bt me i nor get
Me:abeg na just small of ur help i need and no body go die
Precious: hmmm ok,follow me make i start to dey help u nw
Me:follow u to where na
Precious:u want help abi u no want help?
Me:i want help
Precious:so follow me....i followed him as we walked down the street,sure precious is my senior and he knows every bad thing in this world,those days we attended same school,there was no crime in school without precious masterminding it.
Being up dated by #daniel_kybee
Re: Bloody Civilian (1,2&3) Written By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
Day 2 (face i)
BLOODY CIVILIAN 2
Story writen by Michael Luxguy Augustine
It was really hard to get a bike at that time of the night so i walked tiriedly to the house passing through the muddy roads of the hausa quarter,my mind was based on how to avenge that soldier man but i dont really know how am gonna do it so i kept thinking of every possible way till i got home,thank God the generator was on,dont asked about NEPA light because i had that for the past 10 years now no light,the wired polls are just there for decoration i think,o ogwashi uku.i opened the door and walked inside,it was crowded with neighbours who came to watch movie in the house,the children sat on the carpet floor while the elder once sat on the chair
Mum: (on seeing me) ewooo my son is back o(stands up and hug me)how was ur journey
Me:mummy it was stressful.una good evening here
Mum: (to the neighbours)this is my first son augustine,u people wont know him because he has been away since when he was a kid
Neighbours:welcome o,wey bread wey u bring
Me: (my mum can tell story eh)abeg no be bread e dey me,if una see wetin soldier use my eyes see today eh
All:soldier?
Me: (no solder,jamb question)
Mum:i hear say jamb never release ur result,and na wetin u do soldier
Me:i no no why o.i no do anything o,just say i beg for driver na im him say make i begin pick one teper of lime stone one by one even ontop abeg,when i don pick pass half him say make i pick the once wey i don already pick go back na im i faint
All:hahahaha,that soldier wicked o
Me:mummy wey daddy
Mum:he went outside just now(dad walks in)
Dad:eh eh who are my seeing,are u back?
Me: (no i dey road)good evening sir
Mum: a soldier just punished our son
Dad:i know augustine is stubborn but what did they say he did(i narrated everything to him)that soldier is lucky i was not there
Me:i must revenge o i swear i must
1st Neighbour:eh,no try am o,u wan die?
2nd Neighbour:my broda live am,na so them wick o,na so one flog me for NNPC when i go buy fuel
All:ah wetin u do?
2nd Neighbour:nothing o,i carry my bike go buy fuel,as i reach na the car before me come enter the filling station,as i wan enter na im dey lock gate,na im one soldier come dey shout make we go back,as i wan turn na im him lash me koboko for back na so i fall with my bike,even as i dey ground him still dey flog me,that day i see whin
All:hahaha,sorry
Dad:my son just pray u pass ur army exams then u can revenge oh?
Me:surest.
Mum:wait make i give u food
Me:no be food e dey me nw o,i need rest,all my body dey pain me bad
Dad:try and eat...i just dashed to the bed and slept off.
the next morning i wokeup feeling pains,chai this soldier had really dealt with me.i managed to do some house chorus,went to farm to do a little work,mehn that farm hill no be here o,na military training on im own o,i came back early,took my bath then set off to my childhood friends place,his name is precious and i had really missed him alot,i got to his house and met him at home
Precious:ewo who are my seeing
Me:madman na ur papa u dey see
Precious:thurder fire ur left yarsh wey u no dy clean for dia
Me:fool,at dis age u still never get sense abi
Precious:shebi ur p man dey work sense abi na im u still get akamu brain,wait o why u dey waka bend bend and na which day u come back
Me:guy na yesterday night o and na one soldierman punish me o
Precious:na wetin u do am
Me: (i explained everything to him)
Precious:hahaha so na only 4 my side u dey get power abi
Me:guy i wan avenge
Precious:u wan die be that,na who u wan avenge
Me:the soldier man and i need ur help
Precious:ur papa,them born us together? So why u cum want make we die together?
Me:behave na
Precious: oh i dey misbehave abi,na only me be the male pikin wey my papa born but ur papa born una two so if u die today u get replacement bt me i nor get
Me:abeg na just small of ur help i need and no body go die
Precious: hmmm ok,follow me make i start to dey help u nw
Me:follow u to where na
Precious:u want help abi u no want help?
Me:i want help
Precious:so follow me....i followed him as we walked down the street,sure precious is my senior and he knows every bad thing in this world,those days we attended same school,there was no crime in school without precious masterminding it.
updated by daniel_kybee
Re: Bloody Civilian (1,2&3) Written By Michael Luxguy Augustine by bindosky1998(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lets go joor
Re: Bloody Civilian (1,2&3) Written By Michael Luxguy Augustine by Kybee21(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dear readers,
each time I tried posting next episode of BLOODY CIVILIAN it wont be updated. i dont know why.
if u have my facebook ID simply request for this story and i will inbox u to last episode.
Thank u
warmest regard.
kybee

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Girls Are Crazy! Zion Rufus’ Diary Of A Lagos Girl / Iyanu: Angel Of Death (A True Life Story) / 20 Businesses You Can Do That Has The Power To Generate You 10k Every Single Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.