Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5463 Views)

Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie / Happy Birthday Emperorlee / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by MUVA(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2016
Papikush:

Mu.va, last freagging time you connect me to whatever shìt happening here. I am serious dude.

...Or you'll do what? Capslock me to death?? Man GTFO, I just modified and took you out. You should be glad I even remembered you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2016
MUVA:

...Or you'll do what? Capslock me to death?? Man GTFO, I just modified and took you out. You should be glad I even remembered you.

Glad you did. Now let's go back to being oblivious about each other.

Ps: I don't threaten people dude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by annnikky(f): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Annnikky, dead or alive?? shocked

Happy Birthday, Ma'am kiss
Lol smiley tnx dear
Very much alive

1 Like

Re: . by MackBrooklyn: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2016
annnikky:
Lol smiley tnx dear Very much alive
You're very much welcome dear kiss

BTW, where have you been for the past 3 months??
Re: . by annnikky(f): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

You're very much welcome dear kiss

BTW, where have you been for the past 3 months??
I've around dear

So hw u dey
Re: . by MUVA(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Less than 2yrs from now, we may not
be vocal here... Then peeps like
maxi112, Mcbrooklyn/Macknrooklyn
or Kisschrix and that efcc guy will start forming O.G on NL

Lol, that's the truth right there bruh. @MU.VA grin

Its the system of things bruh, everything's circular. cool

After them, there will still be others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2016
MUVA:

This was something I envisaged... Something I expected even before the contest ended so it didnt come off as a shock. I definately felt dissapointed at some point, but truthfully, I have nothing against them. Which is why I don't want to engage in a show of shame with people I once called "comrades". Im old-school like that. Its been behind me long before it started. As for old man Joe, I enjoy drilling him cos he was never in the game.

Nothing replaces NL bruh, the wide range of happenings at your fingertips, the comments, the characters, everything just syncs. NL gives you what bloggers cant. Which is why no one truly leaves. You know back when I trolled, down to my e-fighting days, most of us who were here are still very much here! Some have gone mute, some are still active. People like Dollyjoy and Saintsamurai who couldn't construct perfect sentences when they first joined now do so with flare (all thanks to NL) wink, MrCork now tries to relate, irrelevant folks have taken over, Sinnzu's now MUVA_, darkrebel is now silent, cutehector is now DingBang, Seun is now a professed atheist, ishilove is no longer a mod, Onila now operates fully with her alt Mamagee3, Brilliant commenters like Ronald4lif, Xynerise etc are now m.I.a, Musiwa is now tired and so is Jonahifame, sexkillz has been banned (severally), LadyF finally got busy while Introvert is looking to take back her FTC spot, NadiaSA still can't get enough of ikechukwu, Sile12 is now Explorers, barcanista is now Tonyebarcanista, Prettythicksme is still unsure of her relationship status, atheists are on the rise, misspicy is now Berbierklaus, kinginvalhala is now Royalemperors, Jadekitana's now m.I.a, Chiam55 cum Nubian999 is now Dimples999, where the hell is cherryice? Ireneony don dey get sense small small, Idowuogbo's gone m.i.a, kingtom too.. Sinizia's gone m.I.a too... My nigga PBS4real too.. The list is endless! grin

Less than 2yrs from now, we may not be vocal here... Then peeps like maxi112, Mcbrooklyn/Macknrooklyn or Kisschrix and that efcc guy will start forming O.G on NL gringrin

Mehn... This forum is one I won't forget in a haste. Dunno when I even started typing all this.

undecided
Re: . by MackBrooklyn: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2016
annnikky:

I've around dear

So hw u dey

You've been around and not commenting or posting those your weird stuffs again undecided

I'm good and I missed you sha. How about yourself?? kiss
Re: . by annnikky(f): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

You've been around and not commenting or posting those your weird stuffs again undecided

I'm good and I missed you sha. How about yourself?? kiss
Am doin gr8 dear buh have not been coming to NL tho
Missed u sha cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MackBrooklyn: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
annnikky:

Am doin gr8 dear buh have not been coming to NL tho
Missed u sha cool

Hmm, why you just leave Nairaland like that now??
Re: . by Sirrexninefour(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Happy birthday to you Annnikky Diva!

Wishing you all the good things of life, God's unlimited blessings, good health of mind and body, long life and prosperity, and Favour in abundance. Amen.

Continue to Age on with grace.

I ga dị ogologo ndụ dị ka echi, maka na echi adịghị a gwụ agwụ, ifeoma ga bụ zie aha gị na ga n'ihu....... Ịse..... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Berbierklaus(f): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Se o si? kila rigbo undecided
Re: . by Maxi112: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
SweetPoison22:
maxi112, Mcbrooklyn/Macknrooklyn
or Kisschrix and that efcc guy will start forming O.G on NL

Lol, that's the truth right there bruh. @MUVA grin
hey! you should cease from tagging my handle to any rubbish you see online, be warned cause there might be no next time for this.
Re: . by Maxi112: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
MUVA:

This was something I envisaged... Something I expected even before the contest ended so it didnt come off as a shock. I definately felt dissapointed at some point, but truthfully, I have nothing against them. Which is why I don't want to engage in a show of shame with people I once called "comrades". Im old-school like that. Its been behind me long before it started. As for old man Joe, I enjoy drilling him cos he was never in the game.

Nothing replaces NL bruh, the wide range of happenings at your fingertips, the comments, the characters, everything just syncs. NL gives you what bloggers cant. Which is why no one truly leaves. You know back when I trolled, down to my e-fighting days, most of us who were here are still very much here! Some have gone mute, some are still active. People like Dollyjoy and Saintsamurai who couldn't construct perfect sentences when they first joined now do so with flare (all thanks to NL) wink, MrCork now tries to relate, irrelevant folks have taken over, Sinnzu's now MUVA_, darkrebel is now silent, cutehector is now DingBang, Seun is now a professed atheist, ishilove is no longer a mod, Onila now operates fully with her alt Mamagee3, Brilliant commenters like Ronald4lif, Xynerise etc are now m.I.a, Musiwa is now tired and so is Jonahifame, sexkillz has been banned (severally), LadyF finally got busy while Introvert is looking to take back her FTC spot, NadiaSA still can't get enough of ikechukwu, Sile12 is now Explorers, barcanista is now Tonyebarcanista, Prettythicksme is still unsure of her relationship status, atheists are on the rise, misspicy is now Berbierklaus, kinginvalhala is now Royalemperors, Jadekitana's now m.I.a, Chiam55 cum Nubian999 is now Dimples999, where the hell is cherryice? Ireneony don dey get sense small small, Idowuogbo's gone m.i.a, kingtom too.. Sinizia's gone m.I.a too... My nigga PBS4real too.. The list is endless! grin

Less than 2yrs from now, we may not be vocal here... Then peeps like maxi112, Mcbrooklyn/Macknrooklyn or Kisschrix and that efcc guy will start forming O.G on NL gringrin

Mehn... This forum is one I won't forget in a haste. Dunno when I even started typing all this.
munachi Anthony okeke. I'm not contesting any chieftaincy title with you, cease from giving me this kinda mention

#Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SweetPoison22: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Maxi112:
hey! you should cease from tagging my handle to any rubbish you see online, be warned cause there might be no next time for this.
My friend keep quiet. Go and attack the messenger.

1 Like

Re: . by MackBrooklyn: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
MUVA:

Less than 2yrs from now, we may not be vocal here... Then peeps like m.axi112, Mcbro.oklyn/Macknroo.klyn or Ki.sschrix and that efcc guy will start forming O.G on NL gringrin

MUVA, or tha fûck are you called, stop trying to drag people down with your fûcking self, aye?? undecided

Instead make you dey use your time judiciously, you dey here dey write mumu list upandan undecided

The last time I checked, my main was created back in 2014 while yours was created in 2016, so who is the newbie here?? Shows how dumb you can be at times undecided

And lastly, apart from the mumu likes you so much crave for, what other benefit did your stupid list don give you?? undecided

Next time, stop tagging people especially ME to whatever mumu list you're thinking of compiling next time, you feel me?? undecided

[size=30pt]PS: Don't Fûcking Quote Me Back Please undecided [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Muvacci(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Maxi112:
munachi Anthony okeke. I'm not contesting any chieftaincy title with you, cease from giving me this kinda mention

#Peace

Sarcasm, bruh. Sarcasm.
Re: . by MackBrooklyn: 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
SweetPoison22:
ma.xi112, Mcbro.oklyn/Macknrook.lyn
or Kisschr.ix and that efcc guy will start forming O.G on NL

Lol, that's the truth right there bruh. @MUVA grin

And as for you, I'll only give you the attention you're vying for when you don get sense undecided

[size=30pt]Good Luck!! cool [/size]
Re: . by SweetPoison22: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

And as for you, I'll on give you the attention you're vying for when you don get sense undecided

[size=30pt]Good Luck!! cool [/size]
k. grin
Re: . by Muvacci(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
MackBrooklyn its Synzu. What I typed there wasn't in anyway aimed at ridiculing you or the others but since ya'all find it offensive, i've taken it down. Sorry about that.

Modified; I can't take it down since my Muva acct is currently serving a ban. Kindly ignore it.
Re: . by Maxi112: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Muvacci:

Sarcasm, bruh. Sarcasm.
#peace
Re: . by MackBrooklyn: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Muvacci:
MackBroo.klyn its Syn.zu. What I typed there wasn't in anyway aimed at ridiculing you or the others but since ya'all find it offensive, i've taken it down. Sorry about that.

Oh, Bruh so na you undecided

What you typed there is highly offensive especially the part where you mentioned me, but I wouldn't have take it this personal iffa know say na you tongue

Good thing you've taken it down though cool

#Peace cool
Re: . by Muvacci(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Oh, Bruh so na you undecided

What you typed there is highly offensive especially the part where you mentioned me, but I wouldn't have take it this personal iffa know say na you tongue

Good thing you've taken it down though cool

#Peace cool

Only a newbie wouldn't know its me tongue

Na joke o... grin

Don't sweat it, you ma nigg, sorry bout that.
Re: . by Jayson1: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Maxi112:
STFU youngman, what will you do to him? What's so abstruse in that sarcasm? Maybe you've a low comprehensive ability.

Seems you and your dumb crew members are fond of picking up a fight.

Go and switch to your other handle.

I'll gladly take you to aphelion

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by MackBrooklyn: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Muvacci:

Only a newbie wouldn't know its me tongue

Na joke o... grin

Don't sweat it, you ma nigg, sorry bout that.

Lol, you should have known me by now that I ain't very much into e-fight so it's possible I might not know you as Muva cos Muva wey me know na e-fight gladiator tongue

No shît now, we gather dey now cool
Re: . by annnikky(f): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sirrexninefour:
Happy birthday to you Annnikky Diva!

Wishing you all the good things of life, God's unlimited blessings, good health of mind and body, long life and prosperity, and Favour in abundance. Amen.

Continue to Age on with grace.

I ga dị ogologo ndụ dị ka echi, maka na echi adịghị a gwụ agwụ, ifeoma ga bụ zie aha gị na ga n'ihu....... Ịse..... kiss
Tnx dearie smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by annnikky(f): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Hmm, why you just leave Nairaland like that now??

Just wanted to give NL some space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MackBrooklyn: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
annnikky:

Just wanted to give NL some space.

Lol, no shît now kiss

Though you didn't even bother to check up on those of us wey dey miss you, Diaaaariz God OoO embarassed
undecided
Re: . by Muvacci(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, you should have known me by now that I ain't very much into e-fight so it's possible I might not know you as Muva cos Muva wey me know na e-fight gladiator tongue

No shît now, we gather dey now cool

LOL...
Muva? The e-fighter?

Wanna hear a story?
Re: . by annnikky(f): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, no shît now kiss

Though you didn't even bother to check up on those of us wey dey miss you, Diaaaariz God OoO embarassed
undecided
Am sori 4 d@ dear angry
Have missed u guyz tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Muvacci(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jayson1:
STFU youngman, what will you do to him? What's so abstruse in that sarcasm? Maybe you've a low comprehensive ability.

Seems you and your dumb crew members are fond of picking up a fight.

Go and switch to your other handle.

I'll gladly take you to aphelion

Babaly.. cheesy

Relax abeg, the dude's probably in a fix. This is a birthday thread too.. Let's respect the celebrant. Sheath your sword, wordsmith cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Jayson1: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Muvacci:

Babaly.. cheesy

Relax abeg, the dude's probably in a fix. This is a birthday thread too.. Let's respect the celebrant. Sheath your sword, wordsmith cool
No problem Odogwu, i'll respect the celebrant and the Op. cool

BTW, merry birthday Annnikky, i hope you guys are just friends? cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! Ladies Are Saving Whatsapp Profile Pictures Of Me In Their Phones...why? / All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos / Help!! See what Buhari has caused. I'm Traumatized!! (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.