Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Do I Write A Petition To EFCC? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Write A Petition To EFCC? (1981 Views)

Anti-Islam Policy: University Of Ibadan Professors Petition Management / How To Write A Personal Statement Or Statement Of Purpose / CAN Writes A Petition To Federal Govt To Take Over LAUTECH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Write A Petition To EFCC? by darealez(m): 7:15am On Nov 11, 2016
An incident happened far back in 2006 and the presiding judge as far as I'm concerned didn't treat the case 'well'. I would've preferred an industrial court but I don't seem to trust the judicial system. I'd like to forward a petition to the EFCC as the whole scenario is clustered around finances but how to do this is all I seek. All help is warmly welcomed!
Re: How Do I Write A Petition To EFCC? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Address it to the Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, attach relevant evidence and make sure it is signed. Send to info@efccnigeria.org or drop off a physical copy at any of EFCC zonal offices.
Re: How Do I Write A Petition To EFCC? by 66spirit(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
Noted.....

(1) (Reply)

Which University Offer Post Graduate Diploma In Petroleum Engineering / JAMB Reveals Deadline For 2019/2020 Change Of Course And Institution Process... / University Of Abuja 2019/2020 Post UTME Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.