Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) (53971 Views)

Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra / Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) / Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by 1metre: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
He who gives a life must also provide what it takes for it perseverance.na so bible talk am
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by queenitee(f): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
prettyem:
"Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"... God's word is forever perfect and complete.
But should I tell you sister that sometimes its not the fault of the parent.Haven't you seen cases where children from good home turn out bad,its more of social influence.
Its not the fault of the mother here,its obvious from all she has done that she's one good Woman

4 Likes

Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by Mpanyi: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria police that can't lift a hand against the rising gangsterism should as a matter of urgency release the so-called suspect.

1 Like

Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by Mayflowa(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
gabinogem:
Yes his death should be a relief... But I blame most of these short sighted parents that think having children is always a blessing... Not everyone on earth was called to raise a family. There are various ways to multiply in life. Know thyself humans angry

Come on. She has other children who are responsible. Some things just happen and you can find no immediate reason

1 Like

Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by BlueScholar(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
This is so sad and scary. May God help his younger brother in helping the mother.
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
This is why I dont teenage pregnancy, cos theirs a level of mental maturity required to be a parent.

Mother is 42yrs old and the son is 23yrs meaning she gave birth to him at age 19.

She wasnt ready to be a mother, he must have been borne out of wedlock with a run away dad.
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
He got shot in the knee or leg and died, like really angry angry angry we need to work on a whole ot of sectors, how does a human die from a shot to the leg? anyways that guy was something else, for the 2 guys to run away and the owner of the gun to have to fight him off taking his gun, knowing if he did, both him and the child's mom might get shot speaks volume, we have tots, we have bad guys and we have some seriously dangerous guys with crazy anger issues out there, i wonder where it all went wrong, he was probably a good child growing up... sad
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by kumai00(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bleep up....a mother never gives up on her true son...Bleep up....a mother never gives up on her true son...Bleep up....a mother never gives up on her true son...

1 Like

Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by Deyrinsolar(f): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Seriously all those people saying bad parenting bad this bad that what do you say about a child who was brought up in a good religious home then grew up and decide to be an athetist nko, sometimes a child just have a mind of their own no parent can bodly come out and say "I brought up my child the right way he or she should be taught" i just think it all about grace. I did not mention anybody's name oooo nobody should quote me o.

3 Likes

Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by ChynoBEATS: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
klassykute:

BUT D MAMA NOR EVEN FEEL AM WHY?..
Well somtyms its just like that.... U cnt really blame her.
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by Scholar8200(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
opysdoll:
D mother said it was a relif bt inside her she mst av felt d pains of loosin a child cos wen she gav birth 2 him she was happy she had a son nd 4 a child 2 b dat waywrd b4 we condemin d boy let's ask ourslves dis questions,DID SHE GV HIM A PROPER UP BRINGING?or is she one of doz women dat find it offensive wen u beat or correct dia kidz!tho som kidz cld b raised well nd still turn out bad bt we dnt knw wot happnd in d early stage of dat boi,
Just what I was thinking. She had him at age 19 years old, no mention of his father etc these leave a question mark on the woman too.
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by KardinalZik(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
klassykute:
his death a relief indeed ... chairman or fight ...

baba of stealing ....

senior advocate of bad gang...

number one supporter of mother molesters..

If na u be the mama, you go feel am?
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by ststyreal(f): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
klassykute:
his death a relief indeed ... chairman or fight ...

baba of stealing ....

senior advocate of bad gang...

number one supporter of mother molesters..

U dey ask again? Pray not to have a child that brings nothing other than shame, it would have been better for that child not to have been born.
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by LilySopi(f): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
gabinogem:
Yes his death should be a relief... But I blame most of these short sighted parents that think having children is always a blessing... Not everyone on earth was called to raise a family. There are various ways to multiply in life. Know thyself humans angry

What are you trying to say?
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by PriNceNova(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
kingphilip:
I guess you're one of this who just read headlines and make comments

Try reading the whole piece and you might just get an understanding
just imagine, first to comment seekers. They wont even read.
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by morbeta(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
gabinogem:

So educate us on your long sightedness of having children and the call there-in..........
Waiting for you lecture. Spirit.
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by babadots: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
kingphilip:
For a mother to give up on her son that's to show how bad the guy was.. Just going through the headline one will think the mum is wicked but going through the write up will make one understand the reason behind it

But I know the mum is seriously pained about the death but she can't do anything to get him back to life and had to see the positive in the bad incident

May we never have children who'll cause us sorrow

Who raised this boy in the first case? We raise citizens like these when we fail to rebuke and correct our children at the appropriate time in their lives. I am sorry that it had to come to this for this woman and her son, but parents need to understand the theory of sowing and reaping, even in the upbringing of children. Correcting and smacking them don't mean you hate them. Pampering, and ignoring their silliness and bad behaviour while growing up is the ultimate hatred for a child.

The sad fact of this story is the lack of the mention of the father. The absence of a decent and responsible father is a major setback in the upbringing of male children. Think twice before you leave your wife and children or before you kick your husband out of the home. His sons need him if you don't, and you will both pay for it if you go-ahead.

Remember, your child will not die from the discipline. It will only make them wiser and stronger.
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by Justiceleague1: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Affairs de la afonja.. grin grin Magana de la brown roof grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by jeffreysawyer007: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
AMEN....
kingphilip:
For a mother to give up on her son that's to show how bad the guy was.. Just going through the headline one will think the mum is wicked but going through the write up will make one understand the reason behind it

But I know the mum is seriously pained about the death but she can't do anything to get him back to life and had to see the positive in the bad incident

May we never have children who'll cause us sorrow
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
NIGERIANS have already judged the matter.

Let's also see it from another angle...like

The DECEASED BOY caught his mother with the Vigilante Chief in the act of infidelity.
The BOY immediately threatened to raise ALARM and was suddenly Gunned down ((accidentally).

They both cooked up these stories to SPICE UP the public and other nairalanders.

No one should deliver justice based on unilateral hearing.
It is unlikely that the bullet will hit him in the thigh during struggle.
He was probably running away and was gunned down.

Why not see it this way....? grin
FEAR women , because they can plung an entire city into chaos

The incidence should be investigated thoroughly
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by rosalieene(f): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
God wanted to relief the poor woman by killing the son.
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by klassykute(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
ststyreal:

U dey ask again? Pray not to have a child that brings nothing other than shame, it would have been better for that child not to have been born.
. hw bout u give me a good kid ..wahyasay
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by eponoloyin: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
rosalieene:
God wanted to relief the poor woman by killing the son.

that's a very stupid thing to say. do you even have sense atal?
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by klassykute(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
queenitee:

Feeling ni,I don't pray for that kind of child oo,but if I'm in his Mum's position,I can't feel anything.Yoruba will say Ti omode ba gbon ogbon kiku,iya ee na ma gbon ogbon sinsin.Omo to ba Nipe iya ohun oni sun ni,ohun na o ni fi oju kan orun.
It serves him right,he's not kuku d only child or son
e yaf do o
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by rosalieene(f): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
eponoloyin:

that's a very stupid thing to say. do you even have sense atal?
you are the senseless one here, better mind your business
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by ststyreal(f): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
klassykute:
. hw bout u give me a good kid ..wahyasay
Sorry am not avaliable
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by prettyem(f): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
queenitee:

But should I tell you sister that sometimes its not the fault of the parent.Haven't you seen cases where children from good home turn out bad,its more of social influence.
Its not the fault of the mother here,its obvious from all she has done that she's one good Woman
....maybe u r right my lady but I FIRMLY believe dat ANY child who is well brought up by God-fearing parents, especially, will find it difficult to indulge in reckless gangsterism/social influence. Besides one is supposed to 're-birth' him/herself to compliment what d parents effort. To d parents dat beat up d child's teacher for disciplining their wards,an example is here?? so if u want a peaceful future Train up that child aright,TODAY.
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by queenitee(f): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
klassykute:
e yaf do o
grin grin grin..The thing dey vex me ni yeye shaid
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by eponoloyin: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
rosalieene:

you are the senseless one here, better mind your business

why is your mouth wide? stop giving bjs too much if you like yourself
only God kniws how wide your puzzay is
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by queenitee(f): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
prettyem:
....maybe u r right my lady but I FIRMLY believe dat ANY child who is well brought up by God-fearing parents, especially, will find it difficult to indulge in reckless gangsterism/social influence. Besides one is supposed to 're-birth' him/herself to compliment what d parents effort. To d parents dat beat up d child's teacher for disciplining their wards,an example is here?? so if u want a peaceful future Train up that child aright,TODAY.
I believe you have a point too..God should help us all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.