Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 (25304 Views)

Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics / Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by jessedaflow: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2016
WhiteHouseNaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-iuGtWFtzcRY/WCVw6hAfO1I/AAAAAAAK64g/DqYygdESeS04M83JT-BLsx9vjAWeTtcYACLcB/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

Tekno whose career has been one of the brightest since stumbling into the music industry in 2012 isn't happy that he was nominated in the ‘Next rated category’, alongside Ycee, Mr.Eazi, Humblesmith and Aramide at the 2016 Headies Award. The ‘Pana’ singer, who feels he is bigger than the category which is meant fast rising artistes took to his Instagram to react over his nomination.

Nairalanders, is Tekno right?

https://uzomediangr./2016/11/11/next-rated-after-how-many-years-tekno-reacts-over-his-nomination/

Y s it dat everytin in nigeria is either rigged or fake. Na wow
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Emnyte(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2016
abeg spare yourselves the stress trying to convince some hater. Badoo to tecno or samsung
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Temysteve(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2016
kinggogo:
Na me say mk u no sabi sing d tym wey u start undecided
exactly! Kiss daniel rose to STARDOM b4 him. So headies just place him in the right path.
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by DanPel(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2016
He shud b happy he was even nominated, dem 4 jump and pass am[/quote].
No mine amHe shud b happy he was even nominated, dem 4 jump and pass am[/quote].
No mine am
He shud b happy he was even nominated, dem 4 jump and pass am[/quote].
No mine am
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Mayor101010(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Can you mention the hits
Have you been living in a cave or under a rock? Even babies born yesterday know this..
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2016
onomeasike:

Agbaya oshi!!! grin grin grin grin. Airforce 1 haf suffered!
naa tru naa, he is my only next rated... lol
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Temysteve(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

This is the greatest insult in the history of Nigerian music

All the songs this guy did was a hit and you wanna compare him to kids that sings Shoki and that guy that has only one song (Reekado)??

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

He has hit songs more than those little kids put together

How many hit songs does Olamide have ?? But this guy who started music in 2012 already have 11 hit songs

my friend shut the hell up!!!!!! He rose to PROMINENCE when he release duro.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by teejaypee: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Olamide has 5 studio albums and a collaborative album to his name in 5 years.. Dude is a faccking king of the street!! King of hits tracks!!
Tekno is good no doubt but he is no where near Olamide when it comes to hit tracks..
Pana, wash and Duro are dope tracks but he should be happy with the Next rated nomination..

I hope Mr EAZI wins it though.. The dude is so good..

Olamide is a beast!!

even tekno won't make the mistake of comparing himself to olamide!

That mr Eazi. Most of my guys have been telling me He's good, but haven't listened to much of his songs

I'm out on a downloading spree mehn

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Temysteve(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

You belong in za oza room
that ZADDY room.
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by MilesLamar(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2016
heba
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by teejaypee: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2016
donblade85555:
guy you an hater......Olamide has 9 headies award....tekno is just struggling for next rated......u really high

thank you!

afonjastinks is the hater here!...

Tekno is good too but can't be compared with Olamide, you know that yourself.
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Smellymouth: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

Olamide is a beast!!

even tekno won't make the mistake of comparing himself to olamide!

That mr Eazi. Most of my guys have been telling me He's good, but haven't listened to much of his songs

I'm out on a downloading spree mehn

Mr EAZI is good bruh..

Tracks like Skintight, Hollup, Sample you and others like "Marry you" and "Ohema", DJ Neptune and DJ Spinall featured him in respectively are dope tracks bruh.

The dude is the musical whirlwind that has recently taken over the African music industry..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Temysteve(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2016
Kida kudz has been in industry since 2012 but nobody knw him. Now if he has a hit song like that pple will start talking trash he's over next rated. Thats just the best place for tekno though he has been releasing hits songs over the yrs but he never gain pples attention like that of other great artiste.
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Jay542(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

Exactly!

I'm not denying the fact that he's good... But a little 'new' something from him won't be bad,

don't you think so?...

Lol. I totally agree sir cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Joe171(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2016
YCEE should be the winner of the next rated. Tekno is bigger than that nomination already.
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Omotaday(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Mention Olamide's hit songs
Every Olamide song is a hit!! Stop talking thrash!! Tecno is a good singer no doubt, but it is an insult on Olamide to compare them. They are not on the same level. Maybe you are of the guys that listen to music only on radio. Buy albums, watch Tvs, you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by verygudbadguy(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2016
AntiZombie:
he should turn down such silly nomination

the headies are goats to do that to him angry angry angry

Just before you criticise the Headies, sitback and see the following:

1. There is time frame for submission of entries (June 2015- June 2016)

2. He would have missed out in all nominations except for "Rookie Of The Year"

3. He dropped "Pana" July 2016 and so, cannot be considered, if not, he would have been nominated in category of "Artiste of the year" and "song of the year"

4. They just wanted to compensate him because he has been superb this year.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Emmanueledu(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
He should be in the artiste of year category! The guy is passed next rated jare...
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Hushee(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

All the songs this guy did was a hit and you wanna compare him to kids that sings Shoki and that guy that has only one song (Reekado)??

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

How many hit songs does Olamide have ?? But this guy who started music in 2012 already have 11 hit songs

Why bring Olamide into this?
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Hushee(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
investnotspend:
He his dam right , when I saw the nominees list I was like Teckno ? Last year we had Lil kesh , reekado and Korede , teckno came before these guys and has been droping hit upon hits from Duro, Wash, where, if I dance you go dance ,and PANA the almighty. And Headies has the Guts to put him on next rated in 2016 , I won't be surprise if next year we have artist like 2face or wizkid as Next rated. He be like say them no know the meaning of Next Rated.
The Organisers are getting more confused with each passing day.
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Well it understandable
It's not! tongue
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why not put him same level with TuBaba and BankyW?

Iranu abasha
Afonjas will never disappoint
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

Actually your comment is the greatest insult in the history of Nigerian artistes comparisons. How can anybody compare OLAMIDE with Tekno?
"How many hit songs does Olamide have?" Seriously?

• Eni duro
• Ilefo illuminati
• Don't stop
• Eyan mayweather
• Lagos boys
• Yemi my lover
• Melo melo
• I love Lagos
• Abule sowo
• Bobo
• Story for the gods
• Falila ketan
• Who you epp
• Eleda mi
• First of all
• Konkobility
• Oya dab
• Matters arising
• Anifowose
• Durosoke
• Jale
• Voice of the streets
• Turn up
• Owotabua
• Awon goons mi
• Toriomo
And many others. Your moniker has shown your major problem is with Yorubas, no need to act ignorant and make silly comparisons.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. Really Durosoke is too much But none of tekno hit near that track. Stop saying shiit.!
You can't even compare his boy 'Lil kesh' to tekno. You just want make we dey rat tekno.
Lol kesh ke! That pinch of a being sings trash
Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Horlar995(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

Are u really trying to compare him with olamide baddo.........if yes, ur ear drum must have been damaged since 2010 till present.......cos if nt, u dare nt compare tekno with olamide.......
Note : I'm nt saying tekno is nt gud bt pls dnt compare tekno with olamide cos kolework.......
Well headies organizers must really be high on oshogbo,warri,kano+ togo,benin republic weed all together

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Horlar995(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Qummie:

Actually your comment is the greatest insult in the history of Nigerian artistes comparisons. How can anybody compare OLAMIDE with Tekno?

• Eni duro
• Ilefo illuminati
• Don't stop
• Eyan mayweather
• Lagos boys
• Yemi my lover
• Melo melo
• I love Lagos
• Abule sowo
• Bobo
• Story for the gods
• Falila ketan
• Who you epp
• Eleda mi
• First of all
• Konkobility
• Oya dab
• Matters arising
• Anifowose
• Durosoke
• Jale
• Voice of the streets
• Turn up
• Owotabua
• Awon goons mi
• Toriomo
And many others. Your moniker has shown your major problem is with Yorubas, no need to act ignorant and make silly comparisons.
Abeg help me tell d "I MUST SAY SOMETHING GUY"

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
ubecharles:
Afonjas will never disappoint

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
Stupid love
Apa ti jabo
Jale
Omo toshan
Sitting on the throne
Industreet
Hustle loyalty
My circle

Wo, many more I can't keep typing
Qummie:

• Eni duro
• Ilefo illuminati
• Don't stop
• Eyan mayweather
• Lagos boys
• Yemi my lover
• Melo melo
• I love Lagos
• Abule sowo
• Bobo
• Story for the gods
• Falila ketan
• Who you epp
• Eleda mi
• First of all
• Konkobility
• Oya dab
• Matters arising
• Anifowose
• Durosoke
• Jale
• Voice of the streets
• Turn up
• Owotabua
• Awon goons mi
• Toriomo

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Jay542(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
ubecharles:
Lol kesh ke! That pinch of a being sings trash
Lol. The Pana crooner is far worse. His hits are not comparable with kesh's hit at all.
Biko skibo.!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Horlar995(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I don't have Google on my phone

Can you tell me Olamide's hit songs
Jale
Durosoke
Lagos boyz
Anifowose
VOTS
Ilefo illuminati
Young erikina
Emotional Blackmail
International Local
First of All
Industreet (Cypher)
Lights in the Air
I’m Going In (ft. Pheelz “Mr
Producer”)
Apati Jabo
Emi Lo Mi
Eni Duro (The hit single)
Gapa
Responsibility (ft. Adol)
Jara On Top (ft. AB1)
Woman (ft. Jumoke)
Kelegbe (ft. Lord Of Ajasa)
Dirty Rock (ft. B Rock)
Sound Track Of My Life (ft. Soul
Joe)
Lift Him High (ft. ID Cabasa)
Legendary Hustler (ft. 9ice and
Reminisce)
Omo Toh Shan (ft. Wizkid)
Fori Fori
Boys Are Not Smiling (ft. Terry Tha
Rap Man)
Esu Pofo
Rep Augbo (ft. Buckwyala)
Anifowose
Skammer
Eleda Mi
Baddo Love
Position Yourself
Skit (ft. Ketchup)
Gbadun Arawa
Motivation (feat. Ice Prince,
Endia, Pepenazi)
Church (ft. Viktoh)
Sitting On The Throne
Mu Emu (ft. B Banks)
Turn Up
King Shii
Durosoke
Dope Money
Yemi My Lover
Rayban Abacha
Higher (ft. Bez)
Oga Nla (ft. Pasuma, Lil Kesh)
Zero Joy
Blood Money
Ya Wa
Hood Rap
The Real MVP
Up In The Club (ft. Viktoh)
Skelemba (ft. Don Jazzy)
Prayer For Client
Batifeori
Bang (ft. Chinko Ekun, Lil
Kesh)
Goons Mi
Falila Ketan
In My Circle (ft. Phyno)
Alaaru
100 To Million (ft. Viktoh,
Chinko Ekun)
Story For The Gods
Hustle Loyalty Respect (ft.
Reminisce)
Possible (ft. B Banks)
Usain Bolt P (ft. Lil Kesh,
Chuka, Pepenazi, Chinko Ekun)
Eni Sun
Eyan Mayweather
Inferiority Complex
Don’t Stop
Where The Man?
Igara Chicken
Boom Boom Boom
Ball
Akara
Say Something
Be Happy
Kana Finish
I’m Ok
Matters Arising
Lagos Boys
Mama mi
Melo Melo
Sold Out
Bobo
Jega
OG Wahedee
@ AFONJASTINKS, go and download @least ten out of those songs......may be ur brain go enter hard reset......nd u go learn hw to think well........mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Did i ask you about Olamide's album ??

I asked you to mention Olamide's hit songs

1. Durosoke
2. Awon goons mi
3. Falila ketan
4. Story for the gods
5. Eni duro
6. Turn up
7. Omo Anifowose
8. Eyan Mayweather
9. Bobo
10. Lagos Boys
11. Oga Nla
12. Oya Dab
13. Owo Blow
14. 1999
15. Anifowose
16. Eleda mi
17. First of All
18. Melo melo
19. Matters Arising
20. Iranu
21. Don't Stop

. . .

Should I go on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises / Artist Alkaline Tattoos His Eye-ball / Mocheddah And Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbeji At Seyi Tinubu’s Wedding In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.