Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari (24906 Views)

Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC / Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by Acidosis(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
donphilopus:

Hope you've now seen that those people you support here daily don't have like your state? That's why we don't like supporting them. They are so self-centered.

I support common sense.
Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by ojonugwa25(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
yes let president buhari declare my state oil producer please kogi land of oil and coal.
Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by MzMercie: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
tongue
IAmOged:

old ugly auntie!
oil na oil... and they deserve to be declared a oil producing state

am sure if you are kogi citizen, u wouldnt be indifferent?

hypocrite...

E pain am tongue grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by paulasca4real(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
this is very correct, is only those that can never produce anything good in their state that will go against this post .

WE ARE OIL PRODUCING STATE.

3 Likes

Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by IAmOged(f): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
MzMercie:
tongue

E pain am tongue grin grin tongue tongue

mtchwww

Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by loopmangoat(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
Aguleri otu people are waiting for you kogi fools
If you don't value your lives come and lay claim to our oil

1 Like

Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by MEILYN(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
loopmangoat:
Aguleri otu people are waiting for you kogi fools
If you don't value your lives come and lay claim to our oil
Hahahahahaha, see this one. I bet my life on it that Kogi men will slaughter Agulari boys like chickens. There's no competition.

3 Likes

Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by loopmangoat(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
MEILYN:
Hahahahahaha, see this one. I bet my life on it that Kogi men will slaughter Agulari boys like chickens. There's no competition.
Ask them of their experience the last time those fools tried attacking aguleri

1 Like

Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by IAmTobore(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
coptic:

Is Anambra not clamoring for the same? You guys' waste no time in begrudging other people as though na unna sabi pass.

Does Anambra not also claim to be a commercial rice producer? Maybe it's time you guys practiced what you preach.
Is Anambra an oil producing state or is Anambra part of the Niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by ndosorry: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
John Abbah, this is not your primary assignment for Kogi. Please we did not elect you to make fool of us. Don't raise that statement again until National Boundary Commission completes her delineation of the site in question. Help us talk to NBC not President Buhari
Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by ensamy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
They is oil All over naija . Either it is petroleum or groundnut or palm oil. We All produce oil. No oil is greater than the other . Each has its own purpose .

1 Like

Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by edudguy(m): 5:09am On Nov 12, 2016
So you people will spoilt it as you spoilt Niger Delta?
Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by KardinalZik(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2016
Why the man come take the matter serious like that na?

If the oil is actually found in commercial quantity, you don't need to shout before government make the decisive declaration.

Shebi you know say real oil producing states never shouted like this before they were declared as oil producing states. Ask Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta etc. for their experience.

Furthermore, after them declare am oil producing state, na the masses go enjoy am? abi you just wan get oil well for there?
Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by caracas: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2016
IAmOged:
see that ogbeni dingbang

i pity the ipobyoots and some blinded bigot igbos.....

too much jealousy.....

you guys are suffering from inferiorrity complex...

check their comments above....

just because diz kogi guys want to be recognize a oil producing state dey feel threaten and jealous....

STOP SUFFERING FROM YORUPHOBIA, non-deltanphobia

desist from all these hating, its bad for your development and nigeria unity

whether na in small quantity or large......Oil na Oil

and dey deserve to be heard
45 n still counting
In case u are confused
This is a count of all those that smoked that missing oshogbo weed........
Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by ianSweet(f): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
ozonenaira3:
taught dat the case has been settled.... the oil Belong to anambra.... they should go nd rest.

Nothing has been settled and nothing belongs to Anambra. Odeke and Echenyo towns are in Kogi state.
Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by teeono64: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2016
Sibrah:
All so they can claim Northern state(s) produce(s) oil . . . They should be thinking of how to process bumper rice harvest to be stone-free like Thailand rice.
. My friend, Kogi state is not a Northern state. Get your facts right before you write or speak in public.
Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by teeono64: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2016
MEILYN:
. Guys! Please lets stop the hate words and embrace peace. Both Kogi and Aguleri are in Nigeria. Lets be united to fight our corrupt leaders. Peace...
Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by teeono64: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2016
MEILYN:
. Guys! Please lets stop the hate words and embrace peace. Both Kogi and Aguleri are in Nigeria. Lets be united to fight our corrupt leaders. Peace...

1 Like

Re: Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari by Sibrah: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2016
teeono64:
. My friend, Kogi state is not a Northern state. Get your facts right before you write or speak in public.
Are you sure of this? Kogi is part of 19 Northern states.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This CJN Statement Weeks Ago Was A Pointer To The Supreme Court Judgements / Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrested, Detained By EFCC / Osinbajo Commissions The Falcon Eye Project At The Naval Headquarters, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.