Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Is Homosexuality Wrong? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Homosexuality Wrong? (8509 Views)

BIBLE STUDY: Is Homosexuality A Sin? / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality / Is Homosexuality Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by jmoore(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lennycool:

Do you hate gay people?
Yes or No
I love gay people that's why I am telling them the truth to change their ways.

I hate the homosexuality that they are practicing.

Hope your brain can comprehend it now?

Do I hate smokers? No, I love smokers but I hate smoking. That's why I say smoking is bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhQaJSG2hQM
Zidane is a smoker. I love him as a footballer. But I hate smoking
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by jmoore(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
CoolUsername:

Nothing. Paedophilia and zoophilia are not wrong until acted upon. Feelings can't be controlled but actions can.

Homosexuality can be expressed without abuse while paedophilia and bestiality cannot. Simple!

Then let them control their homosexual actions!!!!! Simple!!
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by felixomor: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
wirinet:

As i said, homosexual sex is incapable of producing children. So what?

Some people swear an oath of celibracy, now can a celebrate have children? Will you be here if your father or mother decided to be celebrate?

Just rest.
cool
I dont think u understand the question and even my position.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Really? Life is choice, bro. That you're alive today is by choice.

You still didn't answer the question in any case.
Yeah I would still be alive, you mustn't have sex before you can reproduce. And homosexuals can have sex with the opposite sex to produce children if they wanted to.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by CoolUsername: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
jmoore:

Why? There are no victims.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by wirinet(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
felixomor:

Just rest.
cool
I dont think u understand the question and even my position.

Please explain further so i can understand your position.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by Seun(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
jmoore:
Who made you the author of comparison? If gays are born that way, then those involved in bestiality are born that way too.
Isn't it obvious to you that the difference between dating a man and dating a woman is much smaller than the difference between dating a person and dating an animal? I'm not commenting on the morality of bestiality; just observing that it's not at all comparable to homosexuality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by DoctorAlien(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lennycool:

A dog is not intelligent enough in my opinion. Its not even legal in some countries. If they want to have sex they are free to, but you can't compare it to homosexuality, which is performed by two consenting humans.

A dog is not as intelligent as you are? Really? Is this not pride? I thought that atheism eschews human pride and dissociation from lower animals?

If a dog is not as intelligent as you are, why do you think the acts among them which you identify as homosexual are really homosexual?
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
jmoore:

I love gay people that's why I am telling them the truth to change their ways.

I hate the homosexuality that they are practicing.

Hope your brain can comprehend it now?

Do I hate smokers? No, I love smokers but I hate smoking. That's why I say smoking is bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhQaJSG2hQM
Zidane is a smoker. I love him as a footballer. But I hate smoking

Lol that was almost smart.
Smoking is a choice. Homosexuality isn't.
Can you hate heterosexuality and not hate heterosexual people?
Can you hate blackness and not in some way hate black people?
Are you asking people to change to fit your standards before you can not hate them.
In the early 1900s in america you would have been hated by almost every white person you would meet, except you somehow managed to change your skin colour.
Does that sound fair?
If gay people in nigeria could change I believe they would.

1 Like

Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
jmoore:

Why?
Because it repulses you?
That is not a good enough reason.
Freedom is the right of all humans
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by jmoore(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Seun:

Isn't it obvious to you that the difference between dating a man and dating a woman is much smaller than the difference between dating a person and dating an animal? I'm not making any comment on the morality of bestiality; just observing that it's not comparable to homosexuality.

homosexuals and bestial folks are in the minorities, they are the same.

EOD
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
DoctorAlien:

A dog is not as intelligent as you are? Really? Is this not pride? I thought that atheism eschews human pride and dissociation from lower animals?

If a dog is not as intelligent as you are, why do you think the acts among them which you identify as homosexual are really homosexual?
Grasping at straws. Now I know you are at your wits end.
We are smarter than dogs, this is an undeniable fact, homosexuality is easily identified in animals.
Your argument has no grounds
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
jmoore:

EOD
Time and again you bring this up and I tell you it is in no way the same.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by CoolUsername: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
jmoore:

EOD

So are Inuit people, Edos, Native Americans, Aborigines, Redheads, astronauts, etc.

I fail to see your point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by DoctorAlien(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lennycool:

Grasping at straws. Now I know you are at your wits end.
We are smarter than dogs, this is an undeniable fact, homosexuality is easily identified in animals.
Your argument has no grounds

This post is devoid of any meaningful point.

1. Who told you that you're smarter than a dog?

2. If you think a dog is not as smart as you are, why do you describe the act seen among dogs as homosexual?
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
DoctorAlien:

This post is devoid of any meaningful point.

1. Who told you that you're smarter than a dog?

2. If you think a dog is not as smart as you are, why do you describe the act seen among dogs as homosexual?
So this is what you're all rushing behind. Lol
Well for your information, we can gauge the intelligence of animals by what we tern as EQ its like IQ only different.
We check the size of the animals body in proportion to its brain. Have I answered, by this test alone we are smarter than dogs.
Some animals have sex with the opposite gender for pleasure alone. It is easily identified, I don't see your point.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by DoctorAlien(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lennycool:

So this is what you're all rushing behind. Lol
Well for your information, we can gauge the intelligence of animals by what we tern as EQ its like IQ only different.
We check the size of the animals body in proportion to its brain. Have I answered, by this test alone we are smarter than dogs.
Some animals have sex with the opposite gender for pleasure alone. It is easily identified, I don't see your point.

Still not making any meaningful point.

So the ratio of the brain size of the animal to its body size now indicates intelligence? How intelligent are you and how intelligent is a dog?

By what yardstick did you classify the dog as not smart as you are?

How did you know that some animals have sex with opposite gender just for pleasure?

Edited: And how can you be sure that the acts you see between dogs are homosexual, since they are not as smart as you are?
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by raphieMontella: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
DoctorAlien:

so when a dog is eating..it is not really eating?
When a dog is urinating it is not really urinating?
When a dog is defecating..its is not really defecating?
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by wirinet(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
DoctorAlien:

So the ratio of the brain size of the animal to its body size now indicates intelligence? How intelligent are you and how intelligent is a dog?

How did you know that some animals have sex with opposite gender just for pleasure?

Edited: And how can you be sure that the acts you see between dogs are homosexual, since they are not as smart as you are?

Please what kind of Doctor are you? Probably a doctor of theology. You mean to tell us that you do not know the intelligence of a specie directly correlate to its brain to body ratio? Amazing.
We are smarter than dog because of our bigger brains. That is the reason dogs cans solve differential equations. I doubt you too can solve differential equations.

Having sex for pleasure is hard wired into our brains, it is especially worse for a biitch (pun intended). A female dog can have sex with several males within a very short period.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by DoctorAlien(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
raphieMontella:

so when a dog is eating..it is not really eating?
When a dog is urinating it is not really urinating?
When a dog is defecating..its is not really defecating?
Na wa o

Go on and point out where I said all those.

You are really judging yourself, because you know that you are the one who chose to call the acts seen among animals homosexual, and termed it the same thing seen in humans.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Read on homosexual behaviours in animals
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5768108222

Intelligence of animals based on EQ
Humans have an EQ of 1/40
Dogs have an EQ of 1/125

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encephalization_quotient#Brain-body_size_relationship?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6929301264

I hope I've answered your ignorant questions
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by DoctorAlien(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
wirinet:

Please what kind of Doctor are you? Probably a doctor of theology. You mean to tell us that the intelligence of a specie directly correlate to its brain to body ratio? Amazing.
We are smarter than dog because of our bigger brains. That is the reason dogs cans solve differential equations. I doubt you too can solve differential equations.

Having sex for pleasure is hard wired into our brains, it is especially worse for a bitch (pun intended). A female dog can have sex with several males within a very short period.

This question is off the topic. Say something meaningful.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by mmsen: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lennycool:

I already said that already. Race is visible while homosexuality isn't. Homophobia and racism are the same in every other aspect.

Then they are nothing alike. Sexuality is personal and can be kept private. You can't keep 'race' private.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by jmoore(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lennycool:

Lol that was almost smart.
Smoking is a choice. Homosexuality isn't.
Can you hate heterosexuality and not hate heterosexual people?
Can you hate blackness and not in some way hate black people?
Are you asking people to change to fit your standards before you can not hate them.
In the early 1900s in america you would have been hated by almost every white person you would meet, except you somehow managed to change your skin colour.
Does that sound fair?
If gay people in nigeria could change I believe they would.

Homosexuality is a choice!!!! A very evil choice!!!!

Stop comparing homosexuality with racism!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO2xJcrP9aw
Someone who was into homosexuality has come out to prove that homosexuality is a choice, an evil choice.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by raphieMontella: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Go on and point out where I said all those.

You are really judging yourself, because you know that you are the one who chose to call the acts seen among animals homosexual, and termed it the same thing seen in humans.
its what you implied...
So i'm asking you..
When a dog is urinating,it is not really ''urination'' ?

when natural hermaphrodites(in animals) engage in sexual acts which they use to reproduce..they are not really sexual acts?
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by jmoore(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
mmsen:

Then they are nothing alike. Sexuality is personal and can be kept private. You can't keep 'race' private.
grin
Those gay advocates really need to upgrade. Common sense is eluding them.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by jmoore(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
CoolUsername:

So are Inuit people, Edos, Native Americans, Aborigines, Redheads, astronauts, etc.

I fail to see your point.
How can you see my point when you keep quoting out of context? undecided
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
jmoore:

Homosexuality is a choice!!!! A very evil choice!!!!

Stop comparing homosexuality with racism!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO2xJcrP9aw
Someone who was into homosexuality has come out to prove that homosexuality is a choice, an evil choice.

And again why would anyone chose to be gay in nigeria, were it can get you killed?
Would that not be madness?
But a large percentage of Nigerians are gay.
Just because someone says it was a choice for them doesn't mean everyone is like them.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by jmoore(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lennycool:

And again why would anyone chose to be gay in nigeria, were it can get you killed?
Would that not be madness?
But a large percentage of Nigerians are gay.
Just because someone says it was a choice for them doesn't mean everyone is like them.
Why will someone choose to be a thief in Nigeria? undecided undecided

Goodbye, I am done with this thread. You gay advocates have no single point. Just running to and fro.

#unfollows topic.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
mmsen:

I said the discrimination was the same.
Racism can be compared to homophobia
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Seun:

Isn't it obvious to you that the difference between dating a man and dating a woman is much smaller than the difference between dating a person and dating an animal? I'm not commenting on the morality of bestiality; just observing that it's not at all comparable to homosexuality.
I can assure you the line will get thinner and thinner. In a few decades it will be one and the same.
Re: Is Homosexuality Wrong? by DoctorAlien(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lennycool:

Using exactly this logic: why would anyone claim they saw somebody risen from the dead in Palestine around the 1st Century AD, when it can get you killed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prayer Points Rccg 50days Fasting / Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! / Meet TB Joshua’s Wife, His Daughter Who Is A Lawyer And His Son (+PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.