Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio (1456 Views)

18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects / Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria / Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relation With US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by naturev14(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2016
A US non governmental group, the American Black Group for Democracy has revealed that the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari’s government plunged $500Million (About N150Billion) into the failed Hillary Clinton electioneering campaign fund. They added that the donation may create a huge misunderstanding between Nigeria and the incoming Trump’s US government.
The Nigeria integrity challenged President, wasted no time in releasing the funds he reportedly pledged to the US secretary of states, Sen John Kerry and US Ambassador in Abuja to support of Mrs Clinton election.

Read full Revelation at >>>http://www.eazyfeeds.com.ng/2016/11/revealed-buharis-500m-donation-to.html

1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by drss2(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2016
grin
Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2016
I refuse to believe this. Buhari injected all that money into Clinton's campaign??! When the economy is facing recession and people are suffering? If this is true, then Buhari is a big idiot! I'm against speaking bad of our leaders and all but if this is indeed true, Buhari is a brainless animal with an IQ less than zero.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by ozoebuka1(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2016
if this news is true, then I. give up on buhari... when salaries are being slashed. u still have 150billion to waste?

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2016
ozoebuka1:
if this news is true, then I. give up on buhari... when salaries are being slashed. u still have 150billion to waste?

I remember when you were busy campaigning for buhari.. How market now?

grin

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by Tunmmyzhe: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Igbo will allow display their stupidity !!!!

Another rumour from Biafra blogger

6 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
I refuse to believe this. Buhari injected all that money into Clinton's campaign??! When the economy is facing recession and people are suffering? If this is true, then Buhari is a big idiot! I'm against speaking bad of our leaders and all but if this is indeed true, Buhari is a brainless animal with an IQ less than zero.
It's not true at all
Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by Oyiboman69: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2016
Is there a relationship in the first place? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by Elkay3: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Sometimes, people post news that makes you ponder on what exactly to say using short sentence. You should smile the time you realise that silence is the best answer...

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by drss2(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
with d administration anytin is possible. didnt you hear wat audu ogbe said dat they ar shocked Trump won d election.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by StOla: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2016
When this quack journalists are arrested and duly prosecuted for disseminating false news without any proof, some will lament that the Government is tyrannical.

5 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by KINGwax007(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Question: why do Igbos reason like kindergartens?

Answer: because, their hard being flat, implies that half halt heir brain is no there!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously, who's the idiot that cooked up a very stupidd story?

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by ozoebuka1(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2016
Demigods666:

I remember when you were busy campaigning for buhari.. How market now?
grin
Stop being delusional and please dont insight what never was.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by koralink: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2016
Easy Feed blog and Igbere TV which are the source of this fake news are off-shoot of Radio Biafra and this had made me to dismiss the information just by the wave of the hand.This is nothing but a thrash and it is meant for the dustbin.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2016
ozoebuka1:
Stop being delusional and please dont insight what never was.

lol
Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by weyab: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Chaiiii i knw dis is 100%truth. Bubu f up
Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by Fadamant: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2016
This story is lie (poo). Short and simple.
Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by Fadamant: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2016
koralink:
Easy Feed blog and Igbere TV which are the source of this fake news are off-shoot of Radio Biafra and this had made me to dismiss the information just by the wave of the hand.This is nothing but a thrash and it is meant for the dustbin.

Guy forget the sources. Even if, the BBC and the Punch were the sources of this poo, I will still know it's lie.
Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by banki(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2016
nonsense
Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by preetypam(f): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2016
please always be sure of what you post
Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by casttlebarbz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ah...ah don b liv eat
Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by limeta(f): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
The news is true and Obama invited nothern governors to usa to thank them.
Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by Jesusloveyou: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Fadamant:

Guy forget the sources. Even if, the BBC and the Punch were the sources of this poo, I will still know it's lie.
you are right,
Even if pmb say it with his very mouth, nobody will still believe, even iPods with their flat heads will not still believe

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by limeta(f): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
U.S. hosts northern Nigeria governors in Washington
Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by orunto27: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
If this is not Corruption of a higher order than those of the Judges arrested, then what is it? And we are in Recession! Trump is a Miracle for Nigeria.
Re: REVEALED: Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relatio by mej67: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
I'm trying to add 2 plus 2.

How and why John Kerry Visited?

How and why northern Governors visited USA (great alibi for the cash transfer?).?

How and why Minister August Ogbe responded on behalf of FEC ?

How Presidency responded with clenched lips, that the would wprk with Trump, instead of outrightly congratulating him: a copy message as if reluctant?

I'm still thinking

Fabulocity:

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Goodluck Jonathan On His Matriculation Day At The Uniport / Police Confirm Attack On Fulani Community In Kaduna / Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.