Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? (1457 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) / What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by Trumpism: 6:54am On Feb 23, 2017
Hellow everyone,

Last night, there was this hotted debate in a popular joint in Abuja about two Presidential Spokespersons.

While some said Reuben Abati was better than Femi Adesina, others said Femi is better by far.

From my own experience of the two, Adesina is more professional and humane. He is more free than Abati. Reuben Abati under Jonathan was not in charge of media, he was stingy, not picking calls nor responding to text messages. He is a better columnist than a Presidential Spokesman. Even Guardian editors complained about him. That was why Fani-Kayode and Udenta O. Udenta were able to dislodge him.

This is my own experience, can you also be generous with your own?

Long Live Nairaland for giving us the platform to share ideas and experiences!
Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

No difference, they both had/have their principals to protect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by okosodo: 7:21am On Feb 23, 2017
I give it to adesina. His job is more difficult, defending what is not there is not easy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2017
Reuben Abati belong to a higher league. Fantastic guy. He would package buhari better if he's were in same place.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by decasey(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2017
jomonic:
Reuben Abati belong to a higher league. Fantastic guy. He would package buhari better if he's were in same place.
am telling u.

9 Likes

Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by babyfaceafrica: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2017
Who cares!!!!
..they are both doing their jobs and getting paid..you better leave d two thieves alone and face your job.

1 Like

Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2017
And this is supposed to be news? Op is your brain paining you?

1 Like

Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by WizBLANCE(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2017
none of the above... try bubu... za Oza room. phonetically speaking our president is the best.
Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by ademoladeji(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2017
I pick Jose Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by DjAndroid: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Is everything on Nairaland news? Or is Nairaland a news website?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2017
DjAndroid:

Is everything on Nairaland news? Or is Nairaland a news website?
Must you quote me? Can't you just comment and mind your business?
Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by omenkaLives(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Not sure but Adesina just doesnt cut the image of a smart alec to me.
Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by emmanuel1990(m): 8:07am On Feb 23, 2017
okosodo:
I give it to adesina. His job is more difficult, defending what is not there is not easy
Niaraland Zombies are coming for our head..

2 Likes

Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by ajepako(f): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2017
Abati has a bit of finesse when defending unpopular actions of his principal..

Adesina has a way with words but with several doses of arrogance and condescension for the masses he is trying to sell his oga to..

My honest opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by ccffwx: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Everything about this APC-led government is mediocre. They're competing with the past administration so hard instead of focusing on doing their duties.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by momentarylapse: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2017
I send not! undecided
Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by DjAndroid: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Must you quote me? Can't you just comment and mind your business?

Did you mind your business by commenting on this thread?
Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2017
DjAndroid:

Did you mind your business by commenting on this thread?
please leave me alone
Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by ourema(f): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Do you think selling the spoiled tomatoes in the market is easy. Selling Buhari to Nigerians now is very difficult. This is why I will give it to Femi. Though both are attack dogs
Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by Ahmadgani(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2017
If jonathan had people like adesina, garba and lai; he will still be president by now.

Abati, okupe, ffk, fayose and maku caused jonathan the presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by orisa37: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
It's a Draw.
Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by babyfaceafrica: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
his brain dey pain am
Re: Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? by decub: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abati is a professional, Adesina is a lie lie politician...my opinion tho.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State / EFCC Uncovers 2 Billion Naira In George Turner Account / This Drama Can Drown Our Aso Rock Unless Something Drastic Is Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.