Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory (3133 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Jubilate Over Sheriff’s Sacking / Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah / Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by mohince(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2016
– Residents in Maiduguri expressed optimism in a Trump presidency

– They predicted that he would help put an end to terrorism in the country

– Some said it would boost the continent’s human resources Some residents in Maiduguri, Borno state celebrated the emergence of Donald Trump as the president-elect of the United States. In what has been described as an upset, Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the presidential election by winning the electoral vote.

NAN reports that Maiduguri residents expressed satisfaction at Trump’s mergence as president and said it would be the end of Boko Haram. As Shared on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Whatsapp. Malam Muhammad Ibrahim who is a civil servant said he was happy with trump’s win as it will end terrorism in Nigeria.
He said: “I think Nigeria is going to gain a lot from the new president, especially in the fight against terrorism. “Going by his words, it will be safe to say that the days of Boko Haram are numbered because he is going to kick out their main sponsors, the Islamic State Militants.
” Malam Abba Kali said Trump’s presidency will end the recession in Nigeria.
He said: “I think Nigeria is going to be better for it, the new president will help a great deal in ending our current recession. ” I believe his policies will help revive the world crude oil prices as well as end the current global recession.”
Mr Patrick James who also resides in the state said Africa will be able to use its human resources well with Trump’s victory. “Mr Trump has made it clear that he was going to send home Africans staying in America illegally.
“This is good news to us, let them come back and develop their continent instead of developing America.”

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1042278-goodbye-boko-haram-recession-maiduguri-residents-celebrate-trumps-victory.html

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by mohince(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by Eastactivist: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2016
See as every reasonable people are thinking optimistically but our afonja goons are there crying over spilt milk as seen by their leader soyinka.

Shame

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by dealslip(f): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2016
So even Borno people knows that Buhari doesn't have their interest at heart and has been conniving with that Hillary in sponsoring terrorist.

14 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by Sealeddeal(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Only Afonjas are sad about Pres.Trump. I don't know the pact between Afonjas and Islam but I do know that Trump Presidency will reverse all the gains of Islamic terrorists.

13 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by villareal15(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Goodbye recession?! How?!
Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by drss2(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Eastactivist:
See as every reasonable people are thinking optimistically but our afonja goons are there crying over spilt milk as seen by their leader soyinka.

Shame
grin it appears those who pretended to not care about US elections ar d ones pained d most after Donald Trump's emergence. grin

12 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by drss2(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
dealslip:
So even Borno people knows that Buhari doesn't have their interest at heart and has been conniving with that Hillary in sponsoring terrorist.
hillary clinton n her partner in crime obama ar d reason why boko arams got sophisticated arms - fall of libya.

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by preetypam(f): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
i thought ipods were the only ones celebrating...

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by Eastactivist: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
drss2:
grin it appears those who pretended to not care about US elections ar d ones pained d most after Donald Trump's emergence. grin

True

5 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by Eastactivist: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
preetypam:

It seems this is the shallow thinking of all the afonjas.
They must be pained with this news... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by orunto27: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
May God be glorified for This Singular Anti Satan Miracle bestowed on the U.S. for the BENEFIT OF NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by DeltaOil: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
preetypam:
what is this scratch face talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by PaulIdu: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
So people can be this reasonable in Borno ..I am impressed they get the message and big picture ..Hillary Clinton was the founder Department of State sponsored Islamic Terrorism from Yemen to Syria , yes you can take that to any bank.

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by Tallesty1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ipob has colonized borno state cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by basilo102: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Afonjas are programmed to think about Biafra their worse nightmare. Every right thinking individual knows that Trump is better but when Igbos say it, Afonjas say igbos want Trump to help Biafra. Even the congratulatory message sent by Biafran spokesperson, he never mentioned restoration of Biafra anywhere, this line of thought emanated from afonjas greatest fear of all times, i.e, Biafra leaving them behind in the zoo.

6 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by abduljabbar4(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
dealslip:

Where is your evidence? Its funny how people no longer want to use their god-given brains. Buhari has a guaranteed North-Eastern vote for ending boko haram, something the ineffectual buffon couldn't do in 6 years

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by elijahkayode(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Iluminati Connection: The Simpson and Trump Similarities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzd5UbZ8x18
Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by Earth2Metahuman: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
DeltaOil:

what is this scratch face talking about?
He said Something a flat head will never comprehend cos his Brain has been compressed by his flat medula cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by Eastactivist: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Where is your evidence? Its funny how people no longer want to use their god-given brains. Buhari has a guaranteed North-Eastern vote for ending boko haram, something the ineffectual buffon couldn't do in 6 years

If the NE believe this then I can boldly say that the region are worst gullible fools on earth who follow people blindly to their death...

God!!! These people are so damn gullible...
I just wonder how I became same nationality with this kind of folks.... undecided
Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by dealslip(f): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Kikiikiikii grin grin Boko Haram Members, you want to continue sucking the blood of Borno people. Why are you unhappy that Trump won, at least you have Buhari that is doing the bidding of Saudi. Allow Trump to do his own bidding na! You guys want to dominate the west for Allah and he refused, and yoy arent happy. you cannot give peace yet you will not allow others have it.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by abduljabbar4(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Eastactivist:

If the NE believe this then I can boldly say that the region are worst gullible fools on earth who follow people blindly to their death...

God!!! These people are so damn gullible...
I just wonder how I became same nationality with this kind of folks.... undecided

you know what? Everyone is entitled to his own opinion no matter how silly it sounds.

Use your head. Azazi got killed just a few months after threatening to expose the financiers of boko haram. Can you also tell me how a security adviser can steal 2.1 billion dollars without the knowledge of the president? Its obvious that they had a hand in it so that they would use the money for campaign purposes.

When buhari came in, boko haram began bombing places on a daily bases and people like you were all over NL celebrating and mocking us but now that they have been defeated, you want to tell us another silly story. I'm not worried because a fool called some people fools.

The biggest fools in Nigeria are the ipobians and biafran supporters cos:

1) They believed namdi kanu had the backing of superpowers

2) They believed in silly stories the guy told them e.g about possessing nuclear weapons

3) They say silly things and assume that people care about it

4) They threaten to destroy and defeat a whole FGgrin

5) Their leader ojukwu dragged them into war and left them to be massacred

6) They believe donald trump cares about them or can help them to achieve their aims

7) They believe violence is always the solution

cool They claim that other tribes are preventing them from achieving biafra yet their senators never talk about it.

9) They compare themselves with palestiniansgrin

And you have the guts to call somebody a fool? Even a child would laugh at you guys

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by Eastactivist: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Too time consuming to read those lies...

[s]
abduljabbar4:

you know what? Everyone is entitled to his own opinion no matter how silly it sounds.

Use your head. Azazi got killed just a few months after threatening to expose the financiers of boko haram. Can you also tell me how a security adviser can steal 2.1 billion dollars without the knowledge of the president? Its obvious that they had a hand in it so that they would use the money for campaign purposes.

When buhari came in, boko haram began bombing places on a daily bases and people like you were all over NL celebrating and mocking us but now that they have been defeated, you want to tell us another silly story. I'm not worried because a fool called some people fools.

The biggest fools in Nigeria are the ipobians and biafran supporters cos:

1) They believed namdi kanu had the backing of superpowers

2) They believed in silly stories the guy told them e.g about possessing nuclear weapons

3) They say silly things and assume that people care about it

4) They threaten to destroy and defeat a whole FGgrin

5) Their leader ojukwu dragged them into war and left them to be massacred

6) They believe donald trump cares about them or can help them to achieve their aims

7) They believe violence is always the solution

cool They claim that other tribes are preventing them from achieving biafra yet their senators never talk about it.

9) They compare themselves with palestiniansgrin

And you have the guts to call somebody a fool? Even a child would laugh at you guys
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by MartinsRobbert: 12:29am On Nov 12, 2016
MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED help to those who are ready to PROVIDE help, for FREE.... Visit MMM on http://nigerian-mmm.com/
Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by MartinsRobbert: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2016
MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED help to those who are ready to PROVIDE help, for FREE.... Visit MMM on http://nigerian-mmm.com/
Re: Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory by DeltaOil: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:

He said Something a flat head will never comprehend cos his Brain has been compressed by his flat medula cheesy

Hilarious yep grin

but I aint Igbo, I just feel their plight.

We feel more at home with them, they likewise us.

With our resources and their technological know how, we can be a force to be reckoned with.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament / Fulani Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack On Benue Community! / EKITI 2018: PDP MEGA Rally July 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.