Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament (3128 Views)

Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe / Jubilations For Biafrans As Nnamdi Kanu Records Another Huge Success On Biafra / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by AmadiAba: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2017
The British parliament recently moved a motion seeking the independence of Biafra from Nigeria.

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/414836/we-support-referendum-for-biafrans-uk-parliament-law/

7 Likes

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by chimerase2: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Jaideyone(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2017
lol egbere TV and lies. egbere TV keep seeding Igbos with lies while the owner of the blog smiles to the bank from iPod traffic cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by EMPEROR032: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2017
LET THEM DO VOTE FOR REFRENDUM
Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by AmadiAba: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Ur mumuness no get part 2

Jaideyone:
lol egbere TV and lies. egbere TV keep seeding Igbos with lies while the owner of the blog smiles to the bank from iPod traffic cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by ragiluhivo(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Before my afonja brothers scream fake news, the op is not too far from the truth. There was actually an Early day motion 808 raised by British MP Elliott Tom last year and I quote

That this House recognises the calls for the independence of territories that constituted the Biafran Republic; acknowledges the Biafran issue could be improved with the co-operation of the Nigerian government by offering a referendum; and urges the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to use its diplomatic strength to assist in the resolution of this matter.

https://www.parliament.uk/edm/2015-16/808

14 Likes

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by FUSS: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Good.

8 Likes

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Jaideyone(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
AmadiAba:

edit

wrong topic

Igbos are foolish

1 Like

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Jaideyone(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
AmadiAba:

mor0n how come this news is only on egbere TV?

let's assume they did. so the UK will now order Nigeria to cut biafra out Nigeria keep deceiving yourself grin

Igbos are foolishgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by jpphilips(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
These okrika dealers won't seize to Amaze me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by BornAgainMay: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Referendum can't work in Nigeria.

Ordinary election is full of malpractice talk more of referendum
Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Ngokafor(f): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
..I honestly wish this news is true..I cant wait to vote out of this contraption called Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
AmadiAba:

Igbo Jews

1 Like

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Jonathan39: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why are you afraid of biafra seceding from Nigeria?
Jaideyone:
mor0n how come this news is only on egbere TV?

let's assume they did. so the UK will now order Nigeria to cut biafra out Nigeria keep deceiving yourself grin

Igbos are foolishgrin

1 Like

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Jaideyone(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jonathan39:
Why are you afraid of biafra seceding from Nigeria?
point of correction. I'm not afraid. even if the country divides today Yorubas will go our own way. we won't only survive. we will thrive!!!

BTW I don't give a fvck if you get Biafra or not. just stop insulting us while at it. we Yorubas don't currently have the power to grant your wish. so we are not the ones holding you back. I hope u understand my point?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Samkmery: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
cry
akthedream:

Igbo Jews
Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Jonathan39: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2017
So you Yorubas are hiding under our shadow? Yorubas have no stand, that's why we call them cowards. If you have balls come out and speak for yourself
Jaideyone:
point of correction. I'm not afraid. even if the country divides today Yorubas will go our own way. we won't only survive. we will thrive!!!

BTW I don't give a fvck if you get Biafra or not. just stop insulting us while at it. we Yorubas don't currently have the power to grant your wish. so we are not the ones holding you back. I hope u understand my point?

1 Like

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by kingzizzy: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jaideyone:

You Yorubas are going where? Dont make me laugh. The destiny of you Yorubas is to do 'one Nigeria' with the Northerners long after Igbos leave Nigeria.

Freedom is only for those who have the heart to fight for it, not those who are only good at talking.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by ScotsReferendum: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Afonjas will commit mass suicide
Where are the we the SS people
Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by ScotsReferendum: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jaideyone:

Go to YouTube to confirm the story

Sit down under your brown roof deceiving yourself that Kanu has no international backers.
Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by ScotsReferendum: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jaideyone:

UN is not coming to conduct Referendum for Odua republic

Once Biafrans go, the rest will remain Nigerians under the Lordship of their Fulani masters.
Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Jaideyone(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

UN is not coming to conduct Referendum for Odua republic

Once Biafrans go, the rest will remain Nigerians under the Lordship of their Fulani masters.
ignorant one. if Yorubas are serious about leaving today we have a better way of going about it. we don't cry and play victim mentality before we get what we want. that is true power grin unlike ipob crybabies playing pharaoh and moses with Biafra issue grin
Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by ScotsReferendum: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jaideyone:
ignorant one. if Yorubas are serious about leaving today we have a better way of going about it. we don't cry and play victim mentality before we get what we want. that is true power grin unlike ipob crybabies playing pharaoh and moses with Biafra issue grin

Empty barrels who couldn't save ordinary Abiola

2 Likes

Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Jaideyone(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
kingzizzy:

You Yorubas are going where? Dont make me laugh. The destiny of you Yorubas is to do 'one Nigeria' with the Northerners long after Igbos leave Nigeria.

Freedom is only for those who have the heart to fight for it, not those who are only good at talking.
lol Olodo talking about destiny. keep deceiving yourself. if you need to give your agitation a boost convince us to joinbin the call for a referendum. no one handles activism better than Yorubas in this country. it even took the effort of Yorubas for a certain ebele Azikiwe to take the presidency after his boss died. at the right time we'll do what want.
where was your good heart to fight when Yorubas fought for democracy under nadeco? we've not forgotten occupy Nigeria.
the strongest activist in the history of Nigeria (Fela) is a Yoruba man from my state.
at the right time when we are ready to leave people of high repute like Soyinka will lead the Yoruba revolution.

brain over brawn
Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Jaideyone(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jonathan39:
So you Yorubas are hiding under our shadow? Yorubas have no stand, that's why we call them cowards. If you have balls come out and speak for yourself
mumu refer to the post above this. that's your response
Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Jaideyone(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Empty barrels who couldn't save ordinary Abiola
mumu the same empty barrels have been accusedbof being the one holding you back grin activism runs in the Yoruba blood. if Yorubas are ready to leave within 1yr nothing can stop us
Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by FUNNYBONE1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
As usual, some people wuld not like this
Re: Why We Support Referendum For Biafrans - Members Of British Parliament by Generalyemi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
for real.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack On Benue Community! / BREAKING!! 7000 Youths Raise N7m To Purchase APC Nomination Form For Orji Kalu / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Obaseki Tasks Nigerians On Sustained Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.