Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Today Is 11-11, How Was Your Experience On A Day Like This In Pri/sch School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Today Is 11-11, How Was Your Experience On A Day Like This In Pri/sch School? (514 Views)

As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is 11-11, How Was Your Experience On A Day Like This In Pri/sch School? by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
On the 11th day of every November, during our primary/secondary school days, some students especially the junior always experience some funny actions from the senior.

The below incident is always occasioned on this day:

Just imagined, Senior students back then, giving you just N10 to buy ice crime of N50, puf-puf of N40 and sweet of N20, you knew what this meant?.

See Some of the reactions from our Facebook Page below:

@Udiba Phd: Nse is as if u been go ajebotaa school wey u been dey carry money for ice cream n kulikuli. Me my school was hope waddell. Whenever e reach today, we d junior students will go to school in fear because na enough beating, lying on d floor, extortion. If u get luck hold money go school u go hide am for boxer. It was always a fearful day for us because senior students during our time looked like giants while we looked like ants.

@Sherry Omini: Those our wicked seniorzzz!
Where dem dey now….?
I hope dey’aff now bcome terroristzzz

@Queen Ekpenyong: Senior students came into our class room and told us to get under our desks, then the stubborn ones were forced to kiss/romance the world and lots more.

@Joshua Moses: urs is beta, mine senior will giv u #50 nd ask u 2 buy: gala #50, fanta #50, biscuit #30, groundnut #20 nd bring back #100 change

Share your Nursery/primary/secondary school days on a day like this…

See More reactions @ http://brainnewsng.com/today-11-11-experience-day-like-primary-secondary-school-days/
Re: Today Is 11-11, How Was Your Experience On A Day Like This In Pri/sch School? by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
cc:Lalasticlala

Re: Today Is 11-11, How Was Your Experience On A Day Like This In Pri/sch School? by ikbnice(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
My colleagues and I were never harassed in secondary school.
Re: Today Is 11-11, How Was Your Experience On A Day Like This In Pri/sch School? by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
ikbnice:
My colleagues and I were never harassed in secondary school.

Really?

What was the secret??
Re: Today Is 11-11, How Was Your Experience On A Day Like This In Pri/sch School? by ikbnice(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Really?

What was the secret??
Actually, we were in J1 while the almighty seniors were in s1 then, it was discovered that our set was very brilliant and also very good in extra-curricular activities. We defeated them back to back in quiz and debate competition and also the end of the term football competition. So, our teachers help us clipped their wings. They only tried to harass us in first term but after downgrading them, they let us be. That brought an abrupt end to almighty seniority in my Alma mata till today.
Re: Today Is 11-11, How Was Your Experience On A Day Like This In Pri/sch School? by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
ikbnice:
Actually, we were in J1 while the almighty seniors were in s1 then, it was discovered that our set was very brilliant and also very good in extra-curricular activities. We defeated them back to back in quiz and debate competition and also the end of the term football competition. So, our teachers help us clipped their wings. They only tried to harass us in first term but after downgrading them, they let us be. That brought an abrupt end to almighty seniority in my Alma mata till today.

Wonderful experience

You were a lucky then

(1) (Reply)

Any hope for Polytechnic Students Seeking Scholarships? / FUTA. What Next??? / CFA Level 2 Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.