Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany (30670 Views)

Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Yahaya Bello's Mother Paraded (Photos) / Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by harlee(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
From dubai to germany,abeg who dey buy d tickets

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by Funjosh(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
What's he doing their

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by badassProdigy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ooni Of Ife spirit don posses dis wan too, make e dey travel up & down...

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
I live here in Germany. Is currently between 2 to 4 degree celcius. How this man come wear sun shades for this kai weather is beyond me
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by doctokwus: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Why do I av this impression that this guy wud be one of the most incompetent people to ever govern a state in Nigeria.He appears and talks like a very poor actor,forced into the script by a film company that his Father has majority shares in.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by Ferdinandu(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mad people.
They will go on Tourist visit to Europe and America with the Taxpayers money, snap pictures inside the industries around and come back and start telling us that they have gone to bring investors. Where are the investors?You will wait till the day Buhari will present authentic WAEC result

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by malbro(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
THE 3RD PIX THOUGH THE RIGHT EYE....ALL SEEM NOT OK.COM TO ME[b][/b]
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by Stmike007(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
WILLYBABS:
I don't get, is it that you won't pay our salary...I mean, is it with our salaries you want to buy those things?

Let us know ooo, so that I can start to boast that I donated my salary to the state...at least, I'll know I'm working as a father Christmas.

The FTC on this news is a mofo, which kain working? He is just going round snapping fotos like his ancestor (Bubu). Paying the salary of only Judiciary.
I taya o,a state they claim is broke. What's all the tractor and solar panel for if the people are hungry. This guy is the king of directionlessness

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by move1043: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
that is Where they normally start from,, I hope he won't loot kogi finish
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by move1043: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
I hope he won't loot kogi finish.....

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by Caseless: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
midehi2:
the coat, the jean, sunglasses thou, nice one for the people of Kogi
he's clueless and that shows in the picture.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by ajakpe: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
NA 2 day

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by bigybanty02(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
governor Yahaya Bello is working

Wich stupid work? lool am sure u dnt stay in kogi abi ?
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by marxwellerr247(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
and we didn't see where contract agreements were signed ! , the more we look the less we see ! !
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by talktrue1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Kogi is on a looooooong thing

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by Swiftlee(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
You cant solve a spiritual matter physically angry The true story is, he was slapped by a spirit and he slumped and was flown to India unconscious. Real sources from the states government house can confirm this fact if you disbelieve it.
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by basadenet: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Instead of the Governor and the state to accept the he actually had an eye problems yet they continue to deceived the public.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
[/b] Waitn happen to the Oyinbo man sweater. [b] grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by Odogwuskido(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jamiubond009:
G
center of gravity
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by livingg(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
.......and the deception continues
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by deelobe: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Didn't know this man is an Augustine. That I'm forehead fit crack coconut
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by bragxz(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sorry Mr bello, the Lord is with u. I had u had a black out several times in d govt house b4 bn rushed abroad.. u also had a more original blackout like SKIIBII in d airport and ppl thought u are dead d way So so of e money though Skibi was dead... one thing ppl fail to understand is that wicked people live longer and u shall liv long bkoz of ur wickedness.. may Allah guide u and install some human sympathy in ur heart...
But pls.. pay my Mum salary pls.. u managed to pay 50% of three in the out of 10 months in during Sallah.. pls pay the remaining 50% and d remaining 100% of 7months.. God bless GyB, amadioha bless Kogi and Nigeria
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by Ezekielnova: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by shark003: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
What's the work of the commissioner of Agriculture!!!
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by NathyBongos: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2016
dainformant:
get well soon, we know u went for treatment over there and other things
grin grin ;Du be fool bro
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by October1960: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2016
Foolish crooked governor

Sad for Nigerians
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by dfinity2k(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2016
When Kogi @25 years
Look at d State situations now is a shame 2me. At times I even Wonder whether Kogi state has Governor.

It a shame and a Pity 4d state
no employment 0.1%
Workers salaries 0.2%
Road Construction 0.0%
Infrastructure 0.0%
Buildings of schools 0.0%
Renovate of institute 0.1%
Poverty in d state is much.

Traveling out of d state & county like d president 99.99%

Making Noise about d Development of d state 100%

Saying Provoking Words about d state e.g employment rate u are going 2 increase it will are still wating .........99%

Kogi state as s Confluence state Suppose 2 have developed more than what we are seeing. But nothing has been done.

Lokoja as the State Capital is very Local d Road na Yawa.
Electricity supply na Yawa.

Yahaya Bello with his APC college's this is not s Change we are Expecting oo.

The only thing Yallaya Bello is good at is to Mourn to a Rich person or a Person that has a Political post which is dead.

Good Day 2u all
Re: New Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Germany by abagajnr3: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
I hope at the end of the day its nt fraud

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries / More Photos Of President Buhari In Borno / Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.